I'm a trap. Ask me anything ? Rate me...

I'm a trap. Ask me anything ? Rate me ? I kinda want to put pictures of my face but I'm paranoid what are the chances of people finding out who I am. ?

100%

Does it really matter if someone sees you?

Yea well to me it does lol

Looking good so far, but can't really rate you without you showing your face.

But yeah, it's always a possibility that someone will figure out who you are here.

I doubt anyone will recognize you.

Looks good to me

Post more pics of ur body you little slut

looks like there is a lot of potential here

Was it worth it?

RIL

If no one that knows you uses Sup Forums, then it is very unlikely that anyone will recognise you. I doubt reverse image search will work either.
Hard to rate without more angles

Ok hold up everybody give me like 3 minutes

I would have to think chances are pretty low, as long as they are OC and can't be reverse image searches you're good.

One word.. Why?

face has potential
>kinda look like my ex fiance...
>she may have been a man before I met her though

Post more fag

So you never banged your fiancé? Take one look at a surgically created vagina and it's immediately apparent.

this
>plus if they recognise you what they gunna do? Say "I was looking in a trap thread the other day cos i like boys in panties and I saw you omg"
>No
>they dont want everyone knowing they like traps
Post your fucking face

She had a lot of arm hair and shit (more than me)
She claimed not to have periods cos of her "pill"
>never saw her take it
I dunno, maybe shes just a hairy chick

don't let the hater get you down
do what makes you happy

I'm really insecure about my face but here's one :p

Damn you're better than 90% of Sup Forums
Well done OP

Not great but not awful either

Here's more :p

Was it worth it, though? I've been thinking about it for awhile but I'm a bit reluctant...Advice pls

I don't know I just kinda like that attention if people say I look good ... it's up to you

Its worth it OP
Moar?

Fuck yes. 8.5/10. Let's see them tits now.

It's not really about attention...It's just, I don't really like being a guy, and I'd much rather be a girl...I don't, I'm probably and idiot...

would breed without hesitation

>I am really insecure about my face.

Honey, first of all stop being a slutty trap and second you are the most passable trap Ive seen in a while here. Are you on hormones?

It's okay I'm the same way. I feel like I should of been a girl but this is the only way I kinda feel like one cus in my real life I have to be like a guy

more pics pls

No im not on hormones. I'm 20 i kinda want to go on hormones but I need figure out my life first and I don't have any income etc. basically I'm too poor

You should find a way to do it. You're hot now, but after a year on hormones, you will be STUNNING.

Here's another one from months ago my hair is longer now. My hair is messy there :p

More pics

mooar

do ok symbol with hands to show you and fake and gay

Nice, but where's the dick

What do you do for your ass and to look more feminine in general?

I'd fuck you

Thanks. And I will try be less of a slut :p

Hmm that is kinda weird, but I've known chicks like that, that just don't get periods often.

Naked please?

I want too but I don't know how find a way. Honestly it seems impossible for me right now.

See, not so bad putting your face out there. Liberating, isn't it?

are you on hormones OP?

Are you in the US?

I don't really do anything. I'm not on anything. I guess just being active . Going on runs and things like that

Do you like getting your cock sucked?

No im not .

Yes

holy fuck you are so cute

I'm sorry, it is really expensive here.

Haha thank you ! (:

any topless or front view pics?

You have an awesome mouth, btw. Can we get some more pics?

I think so . I never really looking into it. I'm in college still and I only got $1k in the bank so pretty hormones isn't an option for me. Also I haven't been open with anyone I know about my true self.

Will someone rate me? My cousin browses Sup Forums so I can't show face:/
Lemme know what you wanna see to help rate, aside from face. Thanks in advance guys, if this goes well I'm going to start taking it more seriously XD

show dick hun

i would say you pass really well from what you have shared any more pics?

Here's a pic of my butt :p I don't take a lot of front pictures bc I don't like to show off my little guy :p sorry I'm kinda ashamed of it and insecure

show hard cock with your hands pulling it back

Sweetie I would completely bang you into next week. You should be more confident but it's quite endearing how you're hesitant about this.

Well, HRT isn't much more expensive than what you have in the bank, honestly.

But if you haven't looked into yet, and haven't told anyone about it, you are probably not ready anyway.

But holy shit you are looking good!

>I'm paranoid

you didn't need to point that out dude

show me your hard penis please

>slender
>paler skin
>cute underwear

Already off to a great start. You need to show us the back of that cute underwear though.

saved holy shit

You're super sexy, would you like to share more or chat in a private manner?

Like, my butt? Kk

You should start your own thread dude. Don't hijack OP's

Exactly, that's the cute butt I wanted to see. I don't think I could resist taking a big grab of that perky butt. Show off for us more.

not interested in your penis more so your chest

Here's another of my face :p I kinda don't like how this one came out. I needs learn how to do make up. I don't really have any on besides on my lips

Cousin here, ur just a fag

SHOW STIFF COCK ALREADY FAGGOT

I don't really have much more . I can't take new pictures now or anytime soon. Gotta wait till I have the house to myself :p

What said, OP. Let's see that front side.

How so ?

>cute face
>Amazing ass
>very passable
don't be nervous you look amazing
9/10 only cause need a bit larger breasts other than that you are the best trap I have seen on Sup Forums in quite a while

thats fine what you provided does the job OP

Yea I'm really not ready at the moment. I need to financially independent and I need to move out. I'm from ny but I really want to move to LA eventually.

I like how it came out! You're damn sexy! Would love to see you naked.

There are only like 8 images posted, there's room for more than one in here. She looks great btw, OP, do YOU mind? I could use some feedback too..

OP you sound confused and insecure. Don't ruin your life. Work through your issues with self-esteem and self-confidence. You don't need to wreck you masculinity by posting pictures of you in makeup/panties and pumping yourself with chemicals. Man up

Your tiny ass and little dick are so cute. Spread?

Thank you ! Yea I wish I had breasts. I only have my little fat going on for me. Honestly I think with hormones I would look a lot better . I'm naturally a small person so that's why I think I look pretty fem without anything .

You look pretty nice. I like your belly button :p it's op btw

But we like them little

agreed with some what larger breasts you would be the perfect trap/trans girl and I would still fuck you as is

Btw does anyone have any experience with trans ? I don't know anybody I don't even know where I can meet people like that. I think it would help me to know more people.

I stand corrected. Sorry mate. OP seems fine with it.

With that said, you look good based on what you've shown us. More?

I will in a few, promise:)
Aww, thanks OP! I really envy your hands... Mine are manly af:/

You got nice legs :p better than mine lol

I hate the place but tumblr can probably help with that and maybe even help you finding cheap Hormones I know someone who was able to get them cheap doing something sorry I can't be more help

nice thighs I like your legs sexy

Are you on hrt babe?

It's okay thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

No im not :/