Oh no

hell be fine

>Mike Shinoda is a Death Grips fan
>logic stands that he found out through Fantano
>therefore Shinoda probably watched this
>Chester probably saw it as well over Mike's shoulder
>Anthony causes yet another death
We need to stop him

Did he start racking up a body count before or after the Sam Hyde interview?

Thanks Mr. Sandía.

LOL

THE BLOOD

ITS ON HIS HANDS

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>logic stands that he found out through Fantano
Death grips are popular as fuck

Before, but Hyde has certainly helped

Serious question: Are there legitimately this many Sam Hyde fans on Sup Forums or are people shilling to generate hype/discussion about the man?
I'm a big fan of his, but the amount of times I see him referenced, especially on Sup Forums is absurd and seems disproportionate.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Anthony Fantano doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. Anthony Fantano is undertaking a systematic effort to change the music industry, to make it more like a graveyard for terrible musicians.

LAWL

Sup Forums is his base

I've been a fan of his since 2012 / 2013, but I'm not too big on the recent world peace shit

He's a meme you fucking dipstick

i actually really like his shit, it's either comfy or funny. i hate that hes becoming yet another Sup Forums eceleb to spout shitty kek memes. his new merch is also good

WTF

he's doubled down on his far right idealogy whereas in the past he was better at hiding it. i think he feels everything is deteriorating at such a fast rate that he has to say something. whatever though, his early mirror videos and those videos of him shitting on the ad agency people and the fat tumblr girls are still some of the funniest videos on youtube

what do you mean doubled down? hes gone the way of most trump supporters and left him

Hydewars is comfy as fuck.

sam hyde is pretty cool desu.

lol do you think trump is far right?

No but I think he's an idiot.

trump is a moron and most far right people dont like him
im fine with sam being far right bc i agree with most of what he says

guess he really did hang it up

And really, if you listen to what he says, a lot of the time, you can see he harbors some strong anti-government anti-tax sentiment. I can't remember which KSTV it was in but he called taxation theft

Did Chester see this and literally 'hang it up' just too make a point?

Wow..

Sam Hyde is cringe as fuck and I can only imagine skinny nerdy teenagers liking him

ahahaha

Using the word cringe in q2 2017 is fairly wince tbf

Precisely

fantano bullied him so much so that he would kill himself, in the name of good music

He should go to prison for involuntary manslaughter.

HNNNG

Hi Everyone, Schooltony Shootano here, the internet's busiest gun nut and it's time for a review of the new Umpqua Community College album "The Shooting".

Umpqua Community College is a black metal band from Roseburg, Oregon. Mainly known for their headman Chris Harper. This is the bands brand new debut album which was all recorded in a single day, October the 1st, 2015.

The album itself really blew me away right on the first listen. From the rattling gunshots to the gritty blood splatter samples, this album is one hell of a ride.

Im feeling a 10 to decent 13 death count

Tran
sition

What did you think of the victims? Did you love them? Did you hate them? Why? Tell me where you think I should shoot next

Anthony Fantano
Forever

>Welcome to your tape, Anthony.

wow..............and to think i used to look up to him

I legitimately hope he gets as butthurt over this as he did when we conflated him with that school shooter.

Did he get upset? Lol

And what is wrong with that?

Fake.

Here is the video, he NEVER said that in the video

youtube.com/watch?v=SVdIzy6ck5c

The OP is a fake quote of someone who tries to smear fantano for no good reason.

does it really matter what exactly he said at this point? At the end of the day Anthony deserves to go down for this one

people are fucked

For sharing an opinion about the new Linkin Park album that almost everyone agree with?

Almost everyone think it's terrible, including previous linkin park fans

He didn't even give it a number and wonders why Wikipedia nerds don't like him

He took it too far

kek that show was aids in a sack

No he didn't. his review was perfectly adequate.

Holy shit, he says this about two minutes later...

Besides telling Chester to hang himself, I completely agree

He did not say it, see The OP is a fake quote

why are you lying. He may not have said it in as many words(assuming you're even telling the truth) but the implications were clearly there. This man is pretty sick.

The sticky has sunk. Is this a new thread?

>I'd hang it up at this point

Omfg melon this really needs to stop!!!!!!!

He literally just said the album is not good and explained why he thinks it's not good

Watch the video yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=SVdIzy6ck5c [

No where in the video he says the fake quote in the OP, and he doesn't even "imply" anything that is similar to this

come on, he said a little more than that. You apologists are almost as disgusting

Come on man, Chester died a fucking day ago

thanks for being autistic enough to do that so i don't have to

And the review of the album was made weeks ago.

He also said he likes some aspects of Hybrid Theory. that's pretty much what he said - he explained why he doesn't like the new linkin park album and why he thinks it's worse than their previous output. you are trying way too hard

Melon apologists are truly repulsive

i would kill myself if i had gauges in my ears and looked like a bald monkey

People who post fake information online (just like the OP) are the one who are repulsive.

it's time to stop

Why? because i stand by the truth and inform people that the image in the OP is a fake quote?

jesus dude, quitting encouraging fantano's toxic behavior before someone else gets hurt

If Fantano will commit suicide after he sees this thread with this fake quote, are you at fault for killing fantano?

You know user, maybe YOU are the one with the toxic attitude here

>he's still going at it

don't you have a life?

thanks.

you're getting fucking trolled you autist pack it up

such an epic fake quote! hehe :)

it's mostly fanboyed by braindead retards and artschool dropouts. most of them have been to rehab at least twice and quite a number of them appear to have fetal alcohol syndrome. they probably need counseling but are too autistic to talk about their feelings and just end up spewing memes instead

really depressing stuff desu

World Peace was kino though, if a bit racist.

"hang it up" means to retire, not to kill yourself you fucking idiots.

>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

looks like fantano pulled a scruffy

he's basically Sup Forums now so, no, he's a meme at this point

This seems an awful lot like projection. Just because you lack a fundamental understanding of the artistic vision of Sam Hyde doesn't mean you have to try make others feel like you do

I'll leave this here despite the fact that if you end up enjoying it, you will probably hate yourself for doing so
youtube.com/watch?v=CFvZ4TwfpHU

except Scaruffi wrote his Blackstar review after Memewie had already died

nah, he's a manlet

u can (not) be any les hrut

Fantano didn't even say it, the OP is a fake quote

I don't know why that matters, but ok.

There are definitely a lot of retarded, insufferable MDE fanboys. Even though I'm left leaning and hate Sup Forums, I'm still a huge fan of MDE and Sam Hyde and have bought their book and shirts.

If you can get passed his legion of high school fans and appreciate their videos for what they are, there's some seriously creative and witty stuff there.

this whole thread is now derailed, but where are these fanboys?

It's cruel, but somebody had to do it.

Literally pretty much anytime he's brought up here, Sup Forums or r/milliondollarextreme

Eh, I think his so-called comedy is fucking terrible and a lot of his fans are really obnoxious, edgy teenagers. Seems like something Sup Forums would be drawn to.

hang it up crazyaga

osrs ign?

you just don't get it

it doesn't because he actually did

What is there to get? It just seems like low-effort anti-humor to me.

well, in this thread for example I think he's been brought up by summertime normies who think he's some kind of fixture of fantano's brand

well now they don't after they figured out they got played

i'll give u the subreddit sucks, but pol seems more concerned with other stuff

I was the first one to bring him up and I was just having a good time with op implying Fantano had inadvertently led to the demise of the late great Chester. Just a funposter my man

kudos for funposting. fuck everyone who made this the sam hyde thread including myself