Gonna hide a very small camera in my room next time me and a girl fuck, any tips fags?

gonna hide a very small camera in my room next time me and a girl fuck, any tips fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazondotcodotuk/dp/B01LTARPEI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_tS6FzbAVW1YF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Dont have your ass to the camera

cheers

anyone have any advice on how to keep it hidden? its about the size of a big toe nail

I wanted to do this multiple times...one for fap material , 2 to make sure she's not cheating. Thought about light bulb camera...

for me the biggest problem is how do you turn it on? how does yours go?

well one idea might be to set up multiple angles.
she could figure you out, be like pulling her to that one particular angle and be talking like "its feng shui" when the rest of your room is fucked.

also don't look at the camera

mine has a motion sensor so i can set it it will record for 1 min then go on standby untill it sences motion and contrinue to record 40-60mins

just tell her, most girls are into it. some require some begging but i've never been turnt down

bro,stack some books on the table or a shelf, pick something you can put the camera in, make it look like a book edge

Use cellphone camera and spy cam app.

Make sure she's hot.

Remove the lens cap

This

she is
not sure how to hide it tho
no lens cap

use alfred, its an app that turns a cell phone into a motion capture IP video camera, basically.

wireless? local storage? how much record time?

yes, yes, and 40-60 mins 1080p

wireless? local storage? how much record time?

ive only done it successfully once, computer was in bed room ...left monitor off and web cam on record...shitty quality but I still fap to it

This

I recorded bitches with my phone.
Keep it in places where they dont think it would be.
Cover it behind books, so that only the lens blinks through. Run tests to check out the angle. Keep enough memory and battery on it as well as switch it to silent.

kay if we was straight infront of camera what positions would be best?

Why do people have to hide the cam? I just take out my phone and start recording when they're sucking my big dick. They usually always let me, save for a couple nervous married chicks

whats the model? I want in

amazondotcodotuk/dp/B01LTARPEI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_tS6FzbAVW1YF0

If you are skilled and smart enough, pull the it filter out of the camera, refocus it, hide the camera behind black or smoke plastic (same stuff used on some remote controls) and there you have it. A completely hidden infrared camera. With skill, you can open up a cable box or a Blu-ray player and hide a camera, or if you know what plastic to look for, buy a clock or a stereo you can hide it in. This also allows you to tap into the power so you can run a recycling recorder like a car DVR. And if you are even better at it, get some 940nm LEDs and have it operate in total darkness.

Haven't done it yet, but I intend to make a camera that is completely hidden. Most spy cameras aren't even hidden that well.

bruh aint no body got time for dat

That's why hardly anyone has one.

Let us know if she has a vertical mouth coming down her forehead.

>682410 ▶
>File: ayy_hold_on.jpg (49 KB, 300x300)
> (OP)
>Let us know if she has a vertical mouth coming down her forehead.
what

had lighting right,
positioning right
choice of low res camera wrong

Post more where she rides. Maybe body to camera

Never record everything. It only shows how you aren't a stud in bed and finish too early. Or it'll record her bored face.

If you must, take pictures with your phone while her face is buried in the pillow. Close-up pussy is better than seeing nothing except for your hairy buttcrack from bookcase.

Just do both

how'd you know she rode?

It's okay I shave my but crack

Can tell from where she tackles the cock.
Moar

yea you're right..
was a surprise and a good night

A shame it is bad quality tho.
Have you had better ones yet?
I might record another one in some time...

i know right? I didn't know what to do...ah not really got a couple equally bad quality ones from cell phone
might hide the go pro though

do it , have a snap from yours?

whats with the massive dildo...this is from a hidden cam?

no one even notices that the girl in the pic is underage
>kek

Yeah it was hidden cam. She likes big cocks and mine isn't quite up to her standards.

OP's pic? ikr

Lmfao

Do you know her?

is that even legal?