Anyone know of any cool trivia about Matt LeBlanc?

Anyone know of any cool trivia about Matt LeBlanc?

ELEVEN

I heard he's gay.

first paycheck

HOT

he only had 11$ in his pocket during his audition for friends but after he NAILED the audition and got his first paycheck for the show he went out and shot a veal

RACHEL

NICE AND HOT

When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

He had $11 which was enough to get him a bottle of cheap vodka and stumbled onto the Friends casting and nailed the role while intoxicated.
With his first paycheck he bought even more booze and went on to spend his entire career completely intoxicated.

He has 11 dinners after his first audition

I heard he jerks off punks under the Queensborough Bridge for fifteen bucks a man

I heard he took it in the bum when he got his first paycheck and came on the street

Has a tattoo of a bike chain around his right bicep and above it is the name of his daughter, Marina Pearl.

Could he EAT anymore dinners?

He'll always be Vinnie Verducci to me

Kek

Not anymore hot dinners.
He ate some many hot dinners he moved passed it and now he only eats his dinners RAW.

>twn be a married with children reunion where kelly ended up marrying vinnie and having beautiful brainless children

>tfw you see a hot dinner

334. THE GOSSIP LIFE 08/30
A source of mine encountered this A-list television actor in a bar once and was blown away by the amount of liquid he consumed. 'It was a record, I'm sure,' says my spy. 'He drank and drank, shocking everyone in the bar, including the bartenders. It must have been some sort of record. It was ungodly. He proceeded to jump in his car and drive home. At least 10x the legal limit. It's a miracle he wasn't dead.' Matt LeBlanc

206. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/19 **#1**
This former A- list mostly television actress who everyone loved is having a hard time getting another good role. She thought she got one but when she wouldn’t sleep with the male lead got axed from the show. Jenna Fischer ("The Office")/Matt LeBlanc ("Man With a Plan")

13. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/01 **#12**
This actor is probably A list. Two hit shows. One of the shows iconic. Already drama about one of his new projects because the lead actress wouldn’t sleep with him, he has been pressuring producers to cast this unknown teen actress to be his love interest because he wants to keep having sex with her.
Actor: Matt LeBlanc
Hit shows: "Friends"; "Joey"; "Episodes"
New show: "Man With a Plan"
Actress who wouldn’t sleep with him: Jenna Fischer

She only has eyes for Jim Halpert.

He appears to be slowly turning into a more gay Anderson Cooper.

I didn't learn it today, but I heard he had a hot burger once

dat hairline ......