What is wrong with my tiny penis Sup Forums please help :(((

What is wrong with my tiny penis Sup Forums please help :(((

Clean that shit nigga

you need to fuckin wash that shit, dude, that shit is disgusting. how often do you bathe?

Alzheimer
It penis forgot to be a penis

It's solid and dry

I take baths 4 times a week but i never actually thought about like pulling the skin down and cleaning the stuff

You have dick cancer

Fuck me, this is real? Thank fuck im cut

i wish i was cut FeelsBadMan

clean your dick decently every 3days and all is fine

Take a damn shower and wash your penis you neanderthal.

Oh gross, is this a case of Dick Cheese?

Kys disgusting faggot

>smegma

Don't, you feel a lot more pleasure than these unfortunate plebs.
That's just accumulated lubricant and dead cells, just clean it carefully and it's no biggie.

Keep it clean and enjoy your foreskin, don't get circumcised because you are lazy, some people have to be because of phimosys and 100% of them wish they weren't.

I don't know, you should cut it off to be safe

step one
Clean that shit off when you shower (assuming you even do that)
Step two
Kill yourself
Step three
???
Step four
Profit

Shit like this is why I had my son circumcised.

HOLY SHIT. Just clean it dude.

It's smegma faggot.

Only 4 per week wtf go bathe right now you disgusting fuck

Have you ever cleaned it? This looks like it haven't seen any water or soap for the last few months

make a whore lick it off.

desperately trying to make yourself feel better about your parents giving you a mutilated jewcock

Yeast infection OP. Easily fixed

/uncut/ here, the tip of my dick is sensitive as fuck and i'm too much of a pussy to clean my cock properly (I end up cleaning it anyways), any tips, Sup Forums?

OP here , same it's so sensitive , i have to rip the smegma off

Dude how can you not clean your dick properly? Dick and asshole should always be clean, as these points are very voulnerable to infections

Lol nice one mutilating an infants genitals. Go back to the desert, jew

Yea nah. I am glad I am cut. Say what you want but my parents made the right decision

>not a jew
>not american
>not mudslime
Just know its cleaner and better

Then rip it off faggot. Take scissors and cut the skin off too

toothpaste, nothing cleans ya dick like toothpaste

smegma

Well i never thought about it , also i think i have phismosis since when it's hard i can't take the skin below even 1 cm

Wow you really are retarded

Use salty water

>uncutfags defend this

Dick cancer. Now kys with Chemo.

Why? Its not like foreskin does anything useful. All it does is trap dick cheese

Smegma!
I never thought I would actually see it. Now I'm glad I'm cut.

Than you need to get circumcised, otherwise you have a really high risk for infections ranging from painful but not so serious urinary infection, to any form of bacterial STD's.

You are currently making your dick a petri plate for any kind of bacteria

eat it

I saw on the internet you can just stretch the skin , is that bullshit or do i really need a circumcision?

This.

You're a faggot kys

I don't know, but this sounds really painful and dangerous (if you break/tear your foreskin you are just going to increase the infection risk)

You could just do a part circumcise.

But I'm not a doctor, and about those questions you should defenetly consult a doctor. Strangers from the internet are not really reliable for health advices

Get cut. You wont regret it OP

Gas yourself kike