What is with liberals and almost "throwing up" when someone acts or says something conservative...

What is with liberals and almost "throwing up" when someone acts or says something conservative? Do they actually feel like they are going to throw because they are weak bitches that can't stomach or attempt to understand an opinion that is not their own? Or are they all sociopathically lying for attention from their fellow liberals?

Liberals hate the truth. When exposed to reality they usually got sick and use name calling instead of true arguments.
When I was Liberal before this elections, I was just as ignorant and delusional like them.
I even believed there are over 20 different genders.Trust me, liberals are so insane sometimes I still feel ashamed even by talking about it.

stfu retard and get back to sucking Trump dick.

TRIGGERED

how does trump's asshole taste

I think they're being hyperbolic for attention.

Nobody does this. I can't help but think that your only exposure to "a liberal" are the Sup Forums trolls that craft thier posts in such a way as to irritate you and get a rise out of you.

Yes, liberals are weak-minded thus weak physically as well. They somehow believe the U.S. government (the single most corrupt and inefficient entity in the world) should take care of them without their having to work for anything. (You get what you pay for). Must suck to be them.

Someone lost an arguement, losing an arguement to a liberal is worse than losing to a vegan.

because climate change is happening and you are a faggot

I think you're imagining things, Trumpbilly.

You're destined to lose any argument you're unable to spell.

You are doing the same thing! "Ashamed"!?

Op here: I live in a liberal city. I read this type of shit all the time.

i bleve its spelt win*
i kno u libtards rnt use d 2 da wordd

Gary Johnston for president

These threads are getting old

But why do they need others approval? Are they trying to validate something they suspect to be false?

Dubs don't lie

But you posted . . . apparently not.

I don't understand your question, all I can say is the kind of people who talk like that are usually the same types that self-diagnose mental illness, at least in my experience.

You win this round