Be 19

>Be 19
>never had gf
>meet this qt3.14 , smart , funny , likes to read , listens to the same music as me, easy to talk to
>she had her group of friends,i had mine,whenever our groups were at the same place we would talk for hours
>Everyone noticed
>friends were happy for me
>her friends were teasing me about it
>finally tought things are going my way,that i had found a girl that would like me back
>Fuck it,ask her out
>message her on FB
>hey would you like to go out with me sometime?
hahahah yeah,that would be nice
>i insisted on going to a caffe or something,but she wanted to go to the park
>we talking,looking at stars,showing her the Ursa major because thats the only fucking constellation i know,conversation going smooth,books,movies,rings of saturns new album,linkin parks shit album,etc.
>her phone rings,her friend got drunk,so she says that she's sory and that she has to go
>not mad,ask if i need to walk her there,she says no
>meet up with my friends,they are acting kinda strange
>they ask how it went
>it was nice,planning on asking her out again some time.
>we grab some food,chit chat a bit then go home
>happy as fuck
>next day, im out with my friends,right next to the place me and qt3.14 were sitting last night
>best friend tells me how she doesnt share the same feelings for me,that i creeped her out when i sent her the message on FB,that she went out with me just because she feels sorry for me
feels bad.
Also general Feels thread.
Or If u want im up for pic related discussion

Guess ill just give some bumps to my self,the relic is a pretty good song on Ultu ulla

Damn,tought atleast someone appreciated the new album

Bump for feeling sorry for you

Bitches ain't shit 'cept hoes n' tricks.

:( damn dude. Her friend was fine fyi. Girls do this thing where if a date is going poorly they'll have a friend call them with a fake emergency to get out of the date. I'm sorry friend. Get a dog? Guys look better as we get older so don't worry

Look dude, chicks only like rich man. Take this advice from me. If you aren't rich, you always will be dumped by girls. Look at the divorces. You will understand.

maybe,but i feel like i missed out on a lot, by not having that special someone to share teenage love with,they say its the most beautiful thing in the world,that you will never love someone the same way after that,next year im off to university,diferent town,new people,im antisocial as fuck,after that im gonna look for a job,nothing seems to be fun anymore

Holy shit OP. Almost the same thing happened to me. Got a message from her friend that she felt weird on our first date and i was crushed. After 2-3 days of saying nothing to her she asks me if i want to go to a movie with her. Short story short we dated for 3 months and then she broke up with me. Weman are strange beings.

indeed they are

solid album, I'm liking it

I guess the thread is dying,felt good getting shit off my chest,thanks for listening

Date more than one girl at once. Red pill.

Is that band any good my friend keeps telling me to listen to them

They are out of this world

Friendly recommendation

Kek

I dig rings of Saturn as well bout to check this out thanks user

>Also bump with metal

if she was creeped out about being asked on a date from someone she talks to regularly then theres something wrong with her not you user, your fine. decent people just let you down easy and dont go telling all their friends about it.

I hope the new album is good.
As for the girl situation you're a big pussy.

Whatever dude. Be you. It's fine