What's his end-game?

What's his end-game?

Red bush

fuk salsa u tard

>Filename

Also, his endgame is to be with Sansa like that guy implied, but as that seems further away than ever, he's close to burning the world to the ground.

crashing this plane

fpbp

He'll try to turn Arya and Sansa against each other. They'll get wise to it and then Arya will kill him.

He wants Sansa for sure, but more than that I think he's got his eyes on the Iron throne.

his master plan is to be the 'big guy' in Westeros, the bane of everyone else's less-intricate schemes. When the wall crashes down with no survivors, he doesn't want to be jsut another body in the wreckage, (which would be extremely painful), he wants to be the one sitting on the iron throne instead.

To know sh Bane wears a mask

He doesn't have one in the show.

Next episode he'll realise Bran has OP tying-up-loose-ends powers of vision, and that he'll spill the beans about the fact that he's a mega-cunt to Sansa. He'll try to kill Bran first, fail, then Brienne will execute him.

Baelish has been useless since Season 4. He's clearly been on show-only plot since mid season 5. His days are numbered as badly as Grey Worm's, Cersei's, Jaime's, Varys', Mel's or Dolorous Ed's this season.

how would he end up on the throne. Maybe after circe and jaime die, dany and jon will be fighting walkers instead?

He wants to be president of Narnia or some shit

Who cares he dies this season

I NEVER FUCKING REALIZED HE PLAYED THAT GUY I WILL NEVER SEE THAT MOVIE THE SAME WAY AGAIN GODDAMN YOU PEOPLE

He's smart and a coward, he'll always find a way to avoid death

be at the throne to prove a point to his ego

His end game is to be on the iron throne, no matter what he has to do to win he will. Like Varys said, he would burn Westeros to the ground if it meant he could be king of the ashes.

grrm said bittersweet ending. perhaps littlefinger will take iron throne but at the cost of westeros. let whitewalkers in, maybe by using his army to take the throne instead of helping the north

But that just seems like a bitter ending, no one really wants Littlefinger on the throne. I could see it happening if say, Littlefinger was instrumental in saving the world with his army, and used his status as a hero to become king and then be a horrible king.

To suck ALL the cock

Don't watch The Wire

Came here for this.

Littlefinger my end up on the throne but the realm will be in such a mess at the end of the show that it won't barely mean anything

He dies, read the spoilers.

He died in a fight as a boy trying to woo Catelyn Stark. The Night King revived him. He wants people to b e so confused in the south they don't pay attention tho the Wall falling and they get over run by the army of the dead.