Ask a guy who has three degrees anything

Ask a guy who has three degrees anything

P.S. In class currently earning my fourth

You're probably lying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Rectal thermometers have degrees too. You know where they put those?

Not that uncommon, folks.

no user
i choose to belief someone is dumb enough to waste their time and money on endless worthless pieces of paper which claim my knowledge on a subject i will quickly forget

I teach at university, and even I think you're probably not very bright if you can't figure out a degree that will get you where you want to be.

>>Wasting time and money
>>Wasting
Says the guy who could be spending his time making money, but chooses Sup Forums.
inb4: my stocks and success

Are you gonna watch canelo vs golovkin?

You don't have room to talk. Those that can't hack in their field wind up becoming bitter professors.

so basically youre financially fucked for eternity and are wasting money with degrees you can do nothing with considering you need maybe 2 maximum for a more than decent career

Will mommy and daddy ever make you go out and get a job?

holy fuck i can't wait

Everyone assuming my entire situation other than asking questions.
And people on here wonder why their lives are shit.

Money isn't a concern. So, no need for a job.

My life's not shit. I have one degree and I'm doing great. And I paid for it myself.

well you're the one who can to Sup Forums out of anywhere expecting anything different

but come on, 4 degrees? I make 250k a year and I didn't even graduate highschool.....

aka, mommy and daddy has his back.

I'll bite. What are your 2 degrees?

Who you picking?

Degrees don't mean dick

Right, Republitard.

B-b-b-but my field is Renaissance History. How would I hack it in my field if not by teaching at university? Start a new Reformation? Re-invent banking? Discover a new continent?

What are your hobbies?

Don't spend all that cash at once, big man
My three degrees are Philosophy, History, and Political Science. Currently working on Business.

How about your income?

Have you ever fucked that blonde?

Partying at college when I'm not studying and driving a shitty 94 cavalier just to throw people off when they hear the corvette engine. lol

You should add Women's Studies for a full house.

Technically my income is $0. Never worked
Nope. Never even talked to her.

Try to make as much money as me.
Good luck

how can I spend all that cash at once when I get it throughout the year?

so, why the fuck are you even here then with your shitty pitty replies?

Fuck that. It's useless as fuck and I don't want to be around a bunch of feminist for years.

>confirmed spoiled selfish cunt who wants attention on Sup Forums and expects to boost his confidence?

you literally just proved youre a useless spoiled cunt, why are you here?

>Nope. Never even talked to her.
Checked, and tell her I'll send $5 via paypal if she shows her tits.

I..I.. can't.... Your levels of autism and stupidity are astounding; even for Sup Forums.

To follow that which is best in life: to crush my enemies; see them driven before me; and hear the lamentations of their women

Perhaps you could confirm that you are somehow independently wealthy.
If you are, I guess the question is: why pursue a degree in philosophy or history when you can be an autodidact? What do you gain from taking a degree in fields you will never pursue as a career, when those fields of knowledge are accessible to anyone with a library card or an Amazon account?

Her tits look disproportionate from what I can see.

Because fucking 18 year old bitches in college for life is better than working for someone for 8 hours a day.

I see that the study of philosophy was wasted on you.

Ok, which one of them is a better fuck?
I'm thinking the one on the right.