Join my discord!

Join my discord!

discord/XUFF5Nb

We do not tolerate racism! absolutely no racism!! we are disgusted by it!!

The rules are as follows

Hello everybody! I hope you all are doing alright. I'm Kai, an admin. Please feel free to contact us admins directly or tag us by using @admin . If you're new, please go to the #introductions channel and introduce yourself! Also read the rules down below.(edited)
| Rules |

1. Islamophobic, Transphobic, Racists, Homophobic topics/people will never be allowed. Slurs will never be allowed. If we catch you doing some sort of behavior like this or even close to these things, you will be kicked out and banned.

2. This is a server for everyone. Have general manners and just be kind. Not everyone is the same and fights are not tolerated.

3. If you display bad behavior in this server, there will be a three strikes rules. Three strikes and you're out, buddy. Cursing is allowed.

4. If you have an announcement and want to make an announcement, please contact either of us admins. Tell us why you want to make an announcement, if it seems okay to post, we'll post it for you.

4. If you do not introduce yourself within a week, you'll be kicked out of the server.

5. If you need the admins attention for whatever reason, please contact us or tag us by using @admin .

6. Only invite people you trust! Get the invite link from this channel.

Thank you for reading!

fucking shit

fuck niggas

>we are all the same inside
No we're not, some are full of cock.

Kekd

Is this pedophile pride discord?

What is this a safe place for people with mental disorders that need to be treated right away?

thats gay

I hate niggers

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

welp got banned for my different "views"

discord/CxcZ95x is the new invite

need new link

We are not all the same inside we all come from a distinct psychological background each person is intrinsically different on a fundamental basis. You fucking shit heads.

New link discord/xEd7x97

need new code\

discord/xEd7x97 JOIN QUICK INVITES BEING CLOSED

it wont let me join
now what am i suposed to do with all these dead nigger pics

discord/QGhPdZf

JOIN QUICK THEY REVOKING INVS

>Rule 1.
Automatic garbage server. Dont even need to read past it to decipher that shit.

discord/R6gcEY

NEXT INVITE

If your still in the server post invite links!

discord/AdmaqV

DISCORD/E2dWYKj

THIS LINK IS WORKING 2017!!1