Hey Sup Forums, some dumb nigger broke into my car last night and stole some shit out of it...

Hey Sup Forums, some dumb nigger broke into my car last night and stole some shit out of it. What's a good way to coax them into doing it again so I can set up a revenge plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave it in the same spot with more valuable shit in it.

It was a nigger? Put a job in there

I was thinking of putting my empty laptop box in the passenger seat and putting a note on the bottom that calls him a dumb sack of shit skinned faggotry

/thread

Or a pipe bomb. Kill the nigger, he'll never learn from a note.

After that audacious stunt, you could have a good laugh about it together while he fucks your girlfriend, pussy.

jokes on him, I don't have a girlfriend

Kek

Cuz he cant read

If niggers are going to nigger shit like this, they could at least attempt to total my pos car so I could file a claim and just get a new one.

U mean welfare

The best way to do shit is to leave some hemlock laced joints in the glove box or where a thief will find them. When they break into your car and steal them. Smile in the fact that they will die when they smoke them or go to jail for killing someone they gave them too.

>>nig nog here
ok lets be real
if you knew he was black and it was last night you didnt do anything?
>>Hmmmm....I think there's more to this story.
you sound like a cuck

stfu nigger

>>ohhhh did the poor faggot get triggered?

it's okay user, daddy will let you sux his big black cock okay?

I really have no idea what ethnicity, but let's be real nig nog, this is Sup Forums
I live on the fence of mildly okay housing and the ghetto, so it's heavily populated by blacks. Therefore I can only assume it's the people who do this shit majority of the time.

Yeah that's a felony enjoy 30 years in prison.

Leave a bucket of fried chicken on the front seat?

>>THANK YOU a logical argument with legitimate reasoning!

How could they prove it, though?
they took shit that didn't belong to them and they did it to themselves. That's what they get for being dumb niggers.

dubs confirm

That's actually a really good idea. I'm not sure where to get hemlock though. Any idea on anything else that I can use to lace it? Also, preferably not deadly, but something to fuck them up for life?

Buy the seeds online

Leave a pair of Hal.Jordons. Sprinkle the sols with fibre glass and a light layer of Ricin is derived from castor oil beans

Just saying, people get time for even putting laxatives in food for people who steal lunches. If someone dies there will be an investigation and they know what car they got it from leading to you. Even spitting in someone's food will get you handcuffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
Do this to him

Niggerz cant use internets

Fucking amateur

OP = OP
OP == FAGGOT
Therefore
OP != Girlfriend

dumbass.

thieves tend to not call the cops, dumbfuck.