i've taken a drastic step
from now on
i'm into Led Zep

they don't do interviews
and they own a jet
from now on
i'm into Led Zep

lol

you should hear their spoken word piece about Jim Morrison - "Morrison Hostel".

"Album number four still aint got a title yet"

Love 'em for the tunes, but one aspect I think they're overrated in is level of influence. In terms of rock, I'd say Stones had more of an influence, and in terms of metal I'd say Deep Purple did. In terms of general influence on modern music I'd say Bowie or Numan had more punch overall. I mean they're up there, but people sometimes put them above literally every single other artist, which is a bit strong.

Led Zepplin grate on my nerves every time I hear them.

You can't help being retarded.

Something i like about them is that they havent got one shit song, there's definetly some that really stand out but but you could probably listen to all their songs and not hear a single bad one

>D'yer Mak'er
It was a studio joke though, and i still like it... But JPJ was quite ashamed of it if i recall correctly

Pink floyd and led zeppelin = best bands in history

I like 80s music better

*was

checkd, also yes i think the joke goes like:
THE TRUTH: Plant has confirmed that the title "D'yer Mak'er" does, in fact, come from a rusty bit of Cockney humor, which usually goes something like this:
Man 1: My wife is going on holiday.
Man 2: D'yer make 'er? ["Jamaica," but pronounced quickly so that it sounds just like "Did you make her?"]
Man 1: No, she's going on her own accord.

Still is.
I mean, if we're talking about them rn in 2017 it kinda means something no ?

woah fuck keep those controversial opinions to yourself brother

people still talk about michael jackson too

not in a musical context

True, no led zep without bonham

They are only good because of john bonham, jimmy page, Robert plant, and john Paul jones.

lol i get it

gtfo summerfag

Hot dog.

Anyone heard "achilles last stand"? one of their most underrated songs imo

It HAD to have influenced Iron Maiden

One of Page's best solo, along with The Rover's and the Madison Square Garden's version of Stairway to heaven

definitely influenced Heart

youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk

the thing bonham and jimmy does at 6:48 is one of the most epic parts of music theyve ever made imo

It is page's favorite, how's it underrated ?

it's just not talked about as much as their others songs by their fans, even though it's defenitely up there with their top songs

Battle of evermore tho

Ye! But thing is, they have so much songs and their fame lies with stairway to heaven (and a few others) for most generations that all other songs are kinda unknown. Besides, they touched a lot of genres from reggae to funk (trampled under foot is so amazing) that it is hard to get into it.

Shut the fuck up, dad.

True, but if you're a led zeppelin fan it's soo fucking good because it's so different from their usual stuff but still really good, and the things plant does with his vocals are soo cool.

His vocals are kinda cracky in the late albums i feel (even though it's still led zeppelin) and i find his voice far more beautiful in the first
4 LP

I think they're better live, because they change up the songs a lot which usually turns out really good, especially what jimmy page does, an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7CZ7nLWZ4
and there's and 18 minute long version of dazed and confused on the bbc sessions that's also really good

bbc sessions>>>rest of the discography

Yes, the live stuff is soo good

>ITT: we talk about how fucking shit led zeppelin is

You can count me and Pete and Keith in
youtube.com/watch?v=CTJywZoG_bw

youtube.com/watch?v=NQePSwNkvbA

Bob Dylan on meeting Peter Grant:
“Hello, Bob. I’m Peter Grant, I manage Led Zeppelin.”
Dylan replies: “I don’t come to you with my problems.”

>Yes, the live stuff is soo good

yeah, until bonham got fat(74-75), the band started to sound so bland. 68-71 was the best live zeppelin

One of the best things about being alive in this moment in time, is that i got to experience Zeppelin, if there is a God, he listens to Led Zep

Checkd

I enjoy Led zep, but even I know they ripped off a lot of shit.

Crank When the levee breaks and be fuckin thankful you're alive and able to hear it!

YES!

Pink Floyd

what about that cuck who said they ripped off stairway some months back. I listened to that scrub's song and it was completely different. Maybe like the first 2 notes, but other than that, EVERYTHING was different. Just a bunch of greedy niggers and jews trying to take credit where credit wasn't due.

Dubs don't lie

Trips are truth

In My Time of Dying

youtube.com/watch?v=dGR3m5Zs9Ic

gospel music song

Love how it sounds here

Dread Zeppelin, faggots.