Please recommend me more punk/lo-fi hip hop artists in the vain of XXXTentacion...

Please recommend me more punk/lo-fi hip hop artists in the vain of XXXTentacion. I'm pretty new to this scene but would like to expand my tastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

godswisdommusic.bandcamp.com/album/goth
youtube.com/watch?v=_hpgQq7_HNg
youtube.com/watch?v=cAT7RKDc59A
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Yf8z1YHC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao

Excuse me?

He said lmao

No. Go listen to real underground music.

I know what he said, why did he "lmao" at my post? I'd honestly just like to find new artists now that X has announced that he's "disappearing for a while". I dunno if you guys heard about that.
I don't give a shit about how popular the artist is, I just want someone who has a similar sound and aesthetic to X.

Viper

Lmao

>listening to pseudointellectual emo rap for prepubescent teens

Look up Ronny j on soundcloud and look up who he workswith

>X has announced that he's "disappearing for a while". I dunno if you guys heard about that.
Ofc he's trying to lay low key after his bitch ass got jumped

This is an unironic post lmao

X is a poet, dude. Get the fuck out of my thread and listen to Lil Yachty if you hate him so much, bitch.
You're goddamn right it's an unironic post.

solid bait desu

No thanks, I hate all of them equally.

Death Grips

mu/ is for NEETS with tfw wn no gf

Seriously though, in six years when X eventually becomes as big as Eminem, and every radio station is playing his music 24/7, and Fantano even gives one of his albums a 10, you're all gonna look back on the reputation he used to have on this board and think, "Man, what were we thinking?"

>you're all gonna look back on the reputation he used to have on this board and think, "Man, what were we thinking?"
and how many times has popularity, a fantano rating and radio play made Sup Forums say this

>manlet
>beats women
>murders people for being gay
>talks shit on everyone
>KO'd in 1 hit
>leeched off Drake
>against Black Lives Matter
>supreme edge lord
>makes shit music
>xxxtrashion name

listen to gleesh

walk gleesh walk

How should I know? I've only been hear since 2015. I know a lot of people changed their mind about TPAB though once it got the 10 though. Back then, everybody was calling it "a meme album".

GOD'S WISDOM

godswisdommusic.bandcamp.com/album/goth

Western Mass legend

I'M SHOCKING MYSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=_hpgQq7_HNg

tfw you will never have a clique of friends you could run around an empty strip mall with and shoot a rap video ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=cAT7RKDc59A

>I'm pretty new to this scene but would like to expand my tastes.
Then don't listen to soundcloudcore.

how does this troll post have 20 replies? dissapointed in you 4channel music board.

>X is a poet
Calm down there buddy, eighth grade doesn't start for a couple of months

does that beat sample the beatles? mr. kite

yes. good ear

Go listen to Night Lovell

haha react

If you haven't already (which is pretty unlikely) listen to XO TOUR LIF3 by Lil Uzi. There's also some song called "I'm depressed" on SoundCloud that my friend listens to, you might check that out.

complete opposite my man, i remember TPAB being generally loved UNTIL it got a 10. that's when all of the people who haven't heard it yet decided to try as hard as possible not to like it. and now any time its brought up on here someone hast to mention that its "complete shit"

go for some bones, Xavier wulf n shit...gbc yung goth n shit...u know the drill

underrated

OP you do know the man is scum, right?

seems like an appropriate thread to say FUCK EVERY [C]RAP ARTIST ASIDE FROM LIL B, BIG KRIT, SGP AND UGLY MANE
everyone else is a nigger

>big krit
wtf

>lo-fi

That's why

waait you said aside from my bad

>against blm

How can a nigger be so based

youtube.com/watch?v=w8Yf8z1YHC8

>le what u know about dat man

>punk/lo-fi hip hop
>pretty new to this scene

just cut off your ears while you're ahead

Are people listening to XXXTentacion ironically? How did he get so popular out of nowhere?

X is a gimmicky fad. He's just a precursor to the real impending goth-rap apocalypse. I don't care if he's a decent rapper or not, he's a shit person and tries waaay too hard to be edgy. Not fooling me. He'll fade into obscurity within the year if we're lucky.

Criag Xen, Ski Mask the SlumGod, Bones

Sup Forums is such a fucking garbage place for music

is there somewhere that isn't so autistic and peasant central?

preferably somewhere that isn't full of white people

the fact that he can say so many retarded pretentious and cringy things and still have as large a following as he does still blows my mind.
something about these new Florida rappers i don't understand

It's just a punk phase of rap, but thanks to the internet it's not nearly as authentically edgy, and saturated twice as fast. A whole lot of mindless and ignorant energy backed up by 0 talent.

yeah I have just the place for you it's called KTT I'm sure you'll find it if you google my man

look at me

fuck that

kanye is watered down hip hop for white people

Thanks, my dudes
Also
sweet devil trips bro >:) \m/

What kind of retarded name is xxxtentacion anyway