Ha! The Mooch cockblocked already! The greatest comedy show on Earth bar none goes on...

Ha! The Mooch cockblocked already! The greatest comedy show on Earth bar none goes on. This administration is not long for this world. The meme President is catching hell. Trump-Cuck tears are really tasty!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919142/amp/Shock-despair-silence-Clinton-HQ.html
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329404-poll-bernie-sanders-countrys-most-popular-active-politician
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really weak ass come back

Your butthurt has been noted.

Ardent Trump supporter here.
long and short. we don't care.
this does not impact us, it does not impact policy, all it is , is a distraction. granted i am disappointed we didn't get to watch him go full joe pesci on cnn in a press conference. it just doesn't matter.

It's just amazing. Any idiot could see that this cokehead was the worst possible choice for communications director. I'm beginning to think they're just trolling us. Wait until next April 1st.

I'm celebrating this epic cockbloking.

this image is accurate that decision is a real problematic choice

>problematic

You better start caring. These assholes aren't leading at all.

nobody on here actually likes Hillary we're all Bernie supporters

/thread

>, is a distraction.

Is that all your candidate can do? Because that's all I'm seeing get done.

>big words

It's all fun and games until they declare martial law.

He's too damn old to run again unfortunately.

Thingstrumpdidin6months.jpg
I'm too lazy to find it to counter your shitty bait

Yea I read that article in huffpo too

Dear Trump Supporters,

Serious question from a non-American and non-Liberal.

Why do you always have to go back to "Hillary lost get over it" to try and explain the poor performance of Trump the last 7 months?

Are you saying Hillary has affected Trumps performance as President?

Also can any of you Trump Supporters able to answer me this, what was the benefit of leaving TPP to have an exclusive trade deal with Taiwan?

Once hillary fgets in office we can finally have a gun free society

it does not matter how old Bernie is he could have dementia a heart attack and Alzheimer's and he still make a better president than the last six people

Pence is a piece of work no doubt, but he isn't a walking shit show at least we could get some stability out of him.

Besides its not as if the Senate and House are getting anything done either.

And beside Mueller investigation still saunters on and we don't who that's going to rope in it, even Pence has hired lawyers to my knowledge.

Because taking the time to refute bait is a no no.

>trump-cuck
The fact that you have to disaccosiate the word cuck from your party tells me the right's winning.

You tried though

>legit question
>Hurr its bait since I can't answer said question.

Again what else has he got done?

Every time I’m feeling tired I just load up this link energy. #MAGA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919142/amp/Shock-despair-silence-Clinton-HQ.html for

Ha that clown didn't do shit as a Senate for his whole career. What makes you think he would do shit as prez
Gibs me dat

I hope he does run. He'd have my vote.

I'm disappointed, the Mooch injected a critical mass of chaos

doing shit as prez? Trump must really disappoint you.

I could have sworn Sanders was the dude who put the most amendments into bills

Here faggot

You're welcome to have your delusions.

Because they are either bots, kids, stupid, or wanna-be nazis, op.

Maga ..checked

>signing executive orders is suddenly a good thing

I could give a fuck what trump does. So long as the wicked witch stays out I'm fine

the only people who still support trump are nihilists or literal retards.

I’m 21 & a progressive but have a lot of conservative friends. Not one of them support Trump. Most are libertarian and despise him.

The man is a complete retard, seriously he’s so dumb. I’m not playing partisan Stephen Colbert garbage either. I mean on all I disagree with trump on the worst thing and most scary thing is how fucking stupid he is. I’d take Mike Pence any day of the fucking week and I agree with him on almost nothing.

If you’re nihilist and want to burn the whole thing down then okay at least I understand you. But if you genuinely still support trump and think a borderline retarded billionaire who has lived in a golden tower his entire life gives a damn about you then you have Down syndrome.

Was Hillary Clinton fucking trash? Yep and I say that as a Democrat. Most of both parties are fucking corporate trash. Including Trump who filled his government with Goldman Sachs execs etc.

Fucking rant over god damn.

It was fine when obongo did it amirite?

I mean, it doesn't really matter if the ardent Trump community cares because it's a minority group. Politics are decided by the majority. So it would be prudent to care that your "our guy" is doing poorly because he's setting himself up to lose. Which is what you do care about.

The shrek meme just outed you as a ctr worker

I hope Warren gets elected just to fix you.

never said that, but I bet you said they were bad when obama did it.

nope, I work for a big bad pharma company. I do this for giggles

Thanks for correcting the record. Lmao

She's going to get btfo by her own party.

>I vote out of spite, not on principle
kysf

I dunno if he's "the" most successful senator but I know he's definitely top 5. His popularity in Vermont is incredibly high.

he is currently the number one most popular politician in America

>I voted for the woman who cucked bernie

Hillary sucked and she lost faggot

Wrong. Nikki Haley is

More votes than any white man in history

>most popular politician in America
For the 16 through 24 crowd

>Nikki Haley
who

lol as if you give a shit what happens to Bernie

That Indian chick from Quantico

No lie man, all trolling aside after rand paul lost I really stopped giving a shit

So long as he doesn't start eating KFC on AirForce One or putting close family members in his cabinet we should be okay.

A distraction? By who? It was another failure by Trump. He hired him, he fired him, and he still can't do anything right.

Of course it wouldn't convince you, no more than the starving children of the world could convince Christians that their god is a fairy tale. Your devotion to Trump is a sickness of the mind. This is why Trump supporters will be rounded up in camps after his reign is over.

You're correct, damn I'm impressed. I could've sworn he was like 3rd or something.

Can't find anything that supports her being 1st. But she does appear to be above average.

Those polls are done without consideration to age. There are more non 16-24 year-old people out there then there are 16-24 people.

I voted for Bernie in the primary and then Hillary in the general election. Still better than Trump.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329404-poll-bernie-sanders-countrys-most-popular-active-politician

rand paul lololol

I know you have a reddit account

>you don't agree
>must be delusions

Words of the delusional. Relax a little though, remember, it's just one big nothing burger.

The hill.....

Nope. Nice try though. You can go back to /r/The_Donald now.

Better than a fucking pinko

please tell me your idea of a credible news source
>inb4 infowars

how is your president Mr. Trump anyhow?
Trips of truth checked

I see you didn't even attempt to read what I posted, but tried to be edgy for your boyfriends surrounding the computer.

0/8 get some professional help.

Apparently not since everyone kept bitching

Filename

Obviously Breitbart, Stormfront and The_Donald are credible news sources.

So I see that nobody could answer me the question on what was the main benefit of leaving the TPP to have an exclusive deal with Taiwan.

I will ask another question, if Obamacare gets repealed, what benefit will it give generally?

Man this is the weakest showing up for sucking trump off ive ever seen on Sup Forums. He really is losing.

Don't forget ConservativeReaganTrumpMAGAFreedomPatriotEagle.com

Are we talking repealed with a replacement akin to Trumpcare, or just repealed?

Salon or huffpo

Losin' Donald

Either or is viable.

I'm trolling.

Infowars, Breitbart and Stormfront are all incredibly biased (and in the case of Inforwars and Brietbart, financially motivated to boot). The_Donald is not a source since they just link articles and has no actual credibility in of itself.

Kinda like here

Sure, but I don't think anyone except maybe Sup Forums actually thinks Sup Forums is a news source.

>anyone who disagrees with me is an intellectualy inferior buffon