Guys what dis on my penis?

guys what dis on my penis?

maybe some cum dripped down your cock and fucking dried up

I aint no medical scientist, but that looks like foreskin

Foreskin. Although ugly it is natural.

That's observational skills retards. Now, what the fuck are the little white spots on the fucking foreskin.

I think you have a bigger problem seeing that you can't even open your foreskin all the way. You should probably go to the doctor for that alone.

But since you can't open it, you've probably collected some smeg, and it could be on the outside there a bit too.

You obviously can't have sex with that inchworm currently so it can't be anything sexually transmitted

>inchworm
>obviously
The projection is off the charts from this fag.

Ok. This is what I would ask if you were to come to my practice:
1 - Are you sexually active?
2 - How long have you had them?
3 - Are they painful?
4 - Have you recently changed washing detergents lately?

Honestly OP, it is quite difficult to diagnose something with a blurry photo and absolutely no medical history of the patient. It could be allergic dermatitis, may be a yeast infection, balantitis or an STD. It may be none of those. Go to your Dr.

I called it an inchworm because it looks like a worm when you chop it and the insides pop out a bit.

But I'm not trying to insult anybody, literally just google phimosis and you'll understand. Attempting sex with the phimosis condition can be extremely painful without a condom.

So it doesn't make sense at all for him to have a sexually transmitted disease.

Without patient history you are unable to discount STDs dude. Where did you go to school?

Obviously not, I'm just evaluating by my guesses because OP isn't telling us shit. If he says he's sexually active, that's a whole other thing.

But we know nothing, so I'm just making educated guesses with what I know, which is only what's visible in the picture.

This. OP, just go to your Dr.

maybe genital warts, suuuuucls

>Are you sexually active?
I am sexually active.
Had 1 relationships during middle school, and 4 during high school.
In college at the moment, Currently at this time, just having casual sex (all are clean ofc.) I use condoms all the time tho.
>How long have you had them?
For 5 months I thought these white spots are zits but they're not. I'm scared and don't know if these are really warts.
>Are they painful?
Not painful. Just a rough feeling.
>Have you recently changed washing detergents lately?
Been using the same detergents for all my life

I don't want to die.

Could be warts. Wont kill you OP. You shoild visit a Dr. Dont try to treat with OTC wart removers (either the freezing method or Salycylic acid) as the foreskin is extremely delicate and it needs to be treated professionally. Circumcision would treat this but I wouldn't recommend it.

>All are clean ofc

Maybe their pussies are.

But did you recieve oral sex without a condom?
("without a condom" is stupid because who the fuck actually does that, but I have to add it in there anyways)
You could've gotten warts from a blowjob.

Also definitely don't get circumsized just for that, because you'll probably just get the warts again on a non-removable part of your penis anyways if you don't find the source.

Your mother's herp.

Your penis probably came into contact with your mother's infected vagina when you were born

>ugly
Cut fag detected

Foreskin
Chop that disgusting flap of skin off

Dick cheese

Nigger dick

You need to go see a doctor to get a full and complete diagnosis, but these could either be genital warts or simply benign cysts (sebaceous or more likely epidermoid). You should go get it checked out to find out if you need to do anything, because the cysts you can't really do much.

>cut fag
Yes
>med fag
Yes

I think they are fucking ugly but they do serve a purpose.