How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

You don't. Stop being a piece of shit.

With your dick

Be more appealing than him

Money

Presumably while his dick isn't blocking the hole

be more attractive than her boyfriend

you dont, ya dingus

ask him

you don't
also, that pic is heavily photoshoped

Exactly. A guy just fucked my gf Saturday night.

with your penis

Rape.

Pretty much this. Most women are totally disloyal, ready to leave whoever they're currently with as soon as somebody better comes along. Trust me, it has happened to me 3 times, with girls I was in long-term relationships with, one we even were planning on getting married, though not officially engaged yet due to financial reasons.

Be more desirable (if only temporarily) than her boyfriend. But it's a dick move. Figuratively and literally.

Be everything he's not, pay special attention to her, but do it subtly and mischievously. Tons of eye contact. Grazes against her etc

@ OP

how about don't be a faggot?

have some loyalty to your gender, god knows women have no fucking loyalty these days

and ur asking for a how to? shes a dumbass girl just go get her drunk at a bar and listen for five fuckin minutes and not be the same guy shes been dating for months? and then she will confuse the excitement of meeting someone new with the feeling of love wh ich has been commodified and stripped down over th last 50 years by hollywood to have nothing to do with commitment and loyalty and everything to do with meteoric feeling and FOMO

u ask for help? here is some help, how about be less of a fucking cunt instead of asking your brothers to help you conspire against one of our own? FFS i could be offering you advice on my girl and not even know it.

You film it and send it to her bf she will be truly fucked when he watches her getting fucked by another guy

Have money, or show her attention, or if she is a lil bit in to you...deny her your attention

this guy's a fag. don't listen to him.

incel much?

lol

Same way you fuck any other woman. Hold her down and fuck her hard and deep until you empty your balls as deep into her as possible.

project much? i've done this shit to friends and felt terrible afterwards, and had it come around my way too

OP is being a faggot, if you think he isnt, its because ur so cucked ur even getting off on this shit hypothetically

One time I got off work and went to this girl's place and fucked her. Then walked across the street and had a drink with her boyfriend. Then went back to the same building and fucked her best friend, who also lives in the same building. Then went home to my wife, who is friends with them both. The aristocrats?

well the MAIN this is be attractive enough for her. if you are, then be friends with her, be there when he fucks up or they're about to break up, drink with her, etc.

most women cheat because they don't feel like they're loved enough, so if you know a girl who is kinda slutty, has self esteem issues or is needy, and has a bf you can fuck her if you play your cards right.

Honestly, I've ruined 3 relationships because of that, don't care one bit, I beat the shit out of the boyfriend's when they tried to confront me.

If you're attractive enough just kill him. Get into a bloody fight with someone take some of the remaining blood to the crime scene and go after. You'll get rebound but sounds like you just want to fuck

Just keep egging them on.

"Hey guys, let's go out, it's going to be awesome"

"Let's have a few drinks! It's going to be awesome bro!"

"Let's go back to my place and do some coke and listen to some Jack Johnson bro! It's going to be awesome!"

"Hey dude, let's just see what I look like when I take my pants off bro and your girl licks it! It'll be awesome"

Next thing you know he will be jerking off in the corner while you're plowing his girl. It will be awesome.

You sound like a bitch trying to bring morals into this shit. But to be fair OP is also a bitch for needing to ask for a how to.

You sound like a creep

Is she stronger than you? If not I don't see the problem

Nuh uh... I bet you just mad nobody has touched your peepee

Right in the pussy.

>_______ much?
Fucking off yourself you numale faggot.

>Be me
>21
>Kissless virginfag
>Average guy, not fat
>Fapped every other day since i can remember
>Download tinder app
>Match some qt3.14
>Start chatting
>Going alright
>Ask to come over and she agrees
>Wait till parents go out
>She comes over
>Awkward at first but soon settle as i put a film on
>Start kissing
>hellyeah.jpg
>She says its ok she knows im a virginfag and she likes it
>Starts rubbing my leg
>Sits on top of me still making out
>Unbuttons my shirt
>Kisses my chest
>Boner through the roof
>Take off her top
>Big whopping tatas loving it
>Pulls down my trouser and starts BJ
>Trying not to come
>Pull her head away
>Give it 2 mins
>She is moaning so loud
>No longer thinking about climaxing
>Going as hard as i can white knight
>She is wailing in pleasure
>Wailing
>She is a whale
>Blubber everywhere
>Tells me to stick finger in blowhole
>I do it, so moist
>Harpoon so hard roodypoo cant fine me
>Hear front door open
>Voice outside "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"
>Mom opens door
>Gets on the floor
>Walk the dinosaur

1. Develop common interests with her

2. Be: polite, funny, interesting, charming, and debonair

3. Get into shape, seriously.

4. Study hard, graduate, get a good job in a field with growth potential.

5. Make bank.

6. Keep in contact, send her a funny, yet platonic, email occasionally.

7. Meet for coffee, as friends.

8. Extol the many benefits, of playing the field, growth of the human spirit, and the importance of experiencing life to the fullest.

9. Broaden her horizons as to multi-culturalism, free love, and meeting new people outside of her normal sphere of inclusion.

10. Support her when she decides to date several other people of different cultures and races on the down low from her boyfriend because "he shouldn't hold you back from living life and true happiness".

11. Congratulate her when she gets pregnant by one of her side toys and ensure the original BF discovers the situation.

12. Commiserate when her baby daddy disappears, tell her you'll be there for her. She knows you got fat bank.

12. Move to another country to further your career and never speak or see her again. Completely disassociate.

13. Done.

You faggots wanna know how to fuck a girl with a boyfriend?

I'll tell you. Literally about to expose this cheating whore I was fucking kek.

Enjoy your herps

Probably in the vagina

What does that even mean? I guess what you mean if you're a kissless virgin that wishes he could pull girls.

benis go in bagina

With your dick, silly.

>Literally

Millennial fag detected

Sure, bud.

It honestly takes a certain kind of girl.

Most girls wont cheat or be lead to cheat easily. Unless she is young enough to still feel the need to explore or isnt being sexually fulfilled, you'll have a rough time convincing her to bone.

1) Find a girl who has a boyfriend.
2) Fuck her
3) ?
4) Profit

Damn you, Sup Forums. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.
I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, Sup Forums seized control of my brain.
"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a moment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.
The two dudes go APESHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

English, actually. Nigger.

I actually fucked a girl who had a bf, it wasn't even planned, it just happened

Roofie the bitch and video it.

The exact same way as you do a girl without one. You just ignore the existence of the BF and come on to/flirt as if there is no BF.

If she keeps mentioning her BF and shows no interest, you are shit outta luck. If she is receptive and doesn't mention the BF, you are good.

If she mentions him but seems receptive, proceed. She'll probably cave.

story?

By not being a fucking nigger and finding your own.