Anyone legit make some fucking awesome pot brownies!? Looking for great tasting recipe. Please provide amount of pot...

Anyone legit make some fucking awesome pot brownies!? Looking for great tasting recipe. Please provide amount of pot, how much it made and if possible the strain you used.

I have been a user of pot for about 3 years now, and to this day i have never been able to get high off of edibles.

why not just smoke it or drink it via tea to get high and then eat some proper good brownies instead?

WELL user ITS YOUR LUCKY FUCKING DAY CAUSE I AM WELL VERSED HERE

that's weird since burning it actually makes it less efective due to the fact that you destroy most of the thc molecules contrary to eating it
maybe you just ate too little

Got to bed grandma.

Hit me with what ya

70g cannabis oil, 90% thc

I'll show you b/oipussies
How a fucken brownie is done

Dude. You make weed butter and can literally cook it into anything. Strain doesn't matter it all tastes exactly the same. Learn how to use google you fucking degenerate.

Melty melt

When i make edibles i just make peanutbutter sandwiches and cook decarbed weed into them super easy, not very good tho

Five thousand grams of cannabis oil

One brownie
Go big or go home

Don't you remember how much fun we had last time!

1. Go through all the boxes of brownie mix and find the one with the most oil required
2. put oil in the pan
3. add as much weed as can be covered by the oil
4. Simmer for 10 min
5. Make brownies

Its possible

Keep hearing stuff about double boil in butter for 2 hours to get the most THC

Nah, the THC oxidizes and you get a REALLY heavy buzz. Not comfy at all.

I make awesome pot brownies that taste great - just follow the recipe to make good chocolate brownies, and smoke the fucking pot.

You're like those fucking vegetarians who eat gluten formed into vaguely chicken wing shaped "wings." Fucking eat some chicken wings or stop pretending your gluten lumps are chicken, motherfucker.

kk
-4 oz dark chocolate
-2oz semi sweet chocolate
-1/2 cup butter (in this case budder)
-3/4 tsp coffee granules (optional)
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar lightly packed
-2 large eggs with 1 egg yolk
-1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flower
-1 tablespoon cocoa powder (dutch press cocoa is best)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Bake at 350 degrees F
Makes orgasmic brownies.
I usually use about 7gs for 1 cup of budder usually a heavy indica strain.

Smoking only destroys about 30% of the THC

But it takes way more to get as high with edibles.

Smoking is more efficient

Fucking dumb ass, you can't make a tea with weed, thc only bonds to fats, you would have to use like milk instead of water

Start with high quality trim/shake/bud.

For flowers i like to use about 0.8g per dose, and more for trim (leaves or shwag)

If you're making 12 doses or a dozen brownies you will need 9.6 -10g of weed.

Break up your nugs into a ceramic or other oven safe container, preheat a toaster oven for 220* F and when hot, place the weed+container into the toaster oven. Decarboxylation occurs when THCA (an alpha acid for those with organic chemistry backgrounds like moi) converts into ∆9-THC (oil and active ingredient).

Without decarbing your weed first nothing will work.

After about 20-40 minutes in the toaster oven depending on residual moisture and nug density, you should be finished decarbing and left with a ton of tan/brown weed.

Add this weed to 1/2 cup coconut oil and stir often for at least 1 hour while the weed bleeds cannabinoids into your oil.

Strain this oil through a cheese cloth folded a few times and wring out the remaining oil from the flowers inside your cheesecloth. You will burn your hands, it's worth it.

(Optional)
Add 1/4 cup water while simmering and stirring to separate out the bitter spinache leaf flavours. Antioxidants, minerals, and chlorophyll all attach to water much more readily than coconut oil. Once finished, let cool on a countertop or in a fridge until the fat solidifies on top of the water, and pour the gross looking water off
(End of optional taste improvement steps)

Next take your finished cannabis infused oil and prepare standard boxed brownies, but be certain to mix your oil with a small amount of water and sunflower/soy lecithin before adding the dry ingredients. This step creates and emulsion which is faster + more efficiently digested by most people. Think of the water + oil + lecithin step as prevention you from shitting out your THC undigested.

Found the American. Literally everyone adds milk to tea except Americans.

asians

Dude! Fucking same. It pisses me off to no end that edibles do shit for me.

Close to correct.
Take a pie tin and chop your shit up
Put in pie tin, seal with two layers of foil
Bake at 310 for 11-16 mins then go to stovetop
Pic related, 1oz of flower extracted into 3/4 cup of oil

I posted the long ass drawn out instructions with lecithin. I'll take some pictures of my peanut butter cookies now, last batch of oil I made with a quarter pound of mixed blue dream, sunset sherbet and SFV OG

Forgot my favorite recipe. Even easier + faster if you start with Concentrates like rosin or shatter.

Bring a half cup coconut oil to ~260° F
With a candy thermometer.

Add as much shatter as you can handle and stir vigorously for about 5 minutes before killing heat and cooling. Oil is finished for use.

Have you ever noticed burnt or extra bitter flavours decarbing at over 300°?

I'm sure your method works the balls I just dont know if I would stomach it well lol. I've always used 250 as about my Max temp for flowers

Shit I am always forgetting one last thing. With shatter oil you want to add the lecithin and a few spoonfuls of water as well I just forgot to mention it. I've found a good starting dose for shatter edibles to be around 1/8th of a gram or 125mg of concentrate.

Some people will eat half of that and be high from the ~60mg.

I usually eat around 2 or 3 of them for 250-375mg. If I don't eat edibles and smoke instead, I'll easily dab a half gram of shatter in a day.