Hey /b I wanna get new pupper. Probably a lab or golden retriever. I was thinking the name Panzerfaust. Your thoughts?

Hey /b I wanna get new pupper. Probably a lab or golden retriever. I was thinking the name Panzerfaust. Your thoughts?

DO IT FAGGOT

name him Typhoon

Hell yeah!

nigger

But you can't buy those anymore, just stick with the dog

damn, oh well :/

Too many syllables. Dogs recognize short names better

Call it Gunner

Idc if its easier. I will make it work.

Guile

Callem bork

Another idea i had was Sturmgeshutz or Stuge for short

Pretty much the only two breeds where I've seen no problems with.

Why the fuck arent you getting a german sheperd?

Then do it faggot why are you asking for opinions if you've already made up your mind

YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM FOREVER AS HE WOULD YOU. IM SO SICK OF PPL BUYING DOGS FOR CHRISTMAS OR BIRTHDAY AND THEN REALIZING THEY CANT HANDLE THEM AND DUMPING THEM OFF AT A SHELTER TO DIE AFTER OWNING THEM FOR 5+ YEARS. DONT BE THAT FAGGOT.

call him b0rf

Because I like sharing with the world what I think is neat. I didnt say, Let me know if you approve. I said "What do you think?"
This whole website is about sharing thoughts, and pics. Only cool thing about it is that its user.

My last dog died after 13 years. RIP
At first I thought i shouldnt try to replace him but i loved having a dog too much.

but cop dogs sure love chewing on niggers

Fair enough user. Carry on

Sorry for your loss OP It's not really replacing your last dog..you just needed time to get over his passing and find a new furry friend to fill your empty void..my dad lost 2 dogs a year apart from each other both died of kidney failure..

get 2 of them. name one Eva and the other Hitler

Hmmmm...

Thanks user. Sorry to hear about your dad's doggos.

Eva and Adolf you chubby nigger

I mean his first name Adolf

Name him rufio