How do you fuck a girl like this?

How do you fuck a girl like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with my dick

$

You need a knife or preferably a loaded gun.

You stick your dick in her .

you don't, she fucks you

1) be attractive
2) don't be unattractive

Be rich as fuck and have access to drugs and other perks.

Have money to spend on her, act like a douche, and don't be unattractive.

Hot Crazy Matrix. If a guy has enough money it doesn't matter what he does or looks like.

youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

Lots of money, power, and or a loaded gun.. trust me not fucking worth it.. no matter how much you give em they will always trade up!!!!

she's posing on a yacht. Figure it out.

BE RICH
OWN BOAT
HAVE SEX
...thats not even that great cause shes too worried about herself and looking "hot" during than anything. Chicks like these have zero self worth/purpose in life other than to get attention, end up committing suicide in their late 20s/early 30s as the clock ticks down on their looks.

you push her off the boat and hope she gets ground up like hamburger by the propeller

Your only option is rape

money
good looks
fun smart personality

what are u 12?

Same as any other woman.
Plenty of Rohypnol, restraints and lube.

chloroform

You push dick in...you pull dick out. Then you shake it all about. Do the hokey pokey, that what it is all about.

Impress her with your NBA contract money. Impregnate her then forget she exists.

/thread

this

The aftermath would be horrible.

2 pumps and cum

Right in the pussy.

The same way you fuck any girl...

Pic related

Ijust fap to them

way to go there

Underrated

With 3 layers of condoms.

Put your dick in her ass, pussy, or mouth

With my dick, my tongue, an eggplant, oh hell anything and everything

Wid muh benis :D :DD

fake tits/10, So right off the bat she has problems with her appearance. No ring on her finger so its either her boyfriends boat or her parents. Can't really place the city because im not that much of an autist, but its next to a river.

Fat ass thats only achievable from doing a tremendous amounts a squats a day.

So in all you need money, or exploit all of her weakness and sweet talk her into doing anal shes probably into that.

Or rape her

with the force of a thousand suns.

Money, money, and more money.

Women like this are in the career of bagging a rich dude and riding his money train (thats his dick) to finacial security.

I imagine if your a hung CHAD you could score as well

Considering you are an autist posting on b...
I'd say you are too young and inexperienced to understand that a bitch posting on the yacht in fancy swimsuit is all about money/ percieved prestige.
Also its safe to say that you have neither as per my first observation.

You have 3 choices.
- Become rich. Hard for a pleb, unless smart. Think of becoming a surgeon, if you are academically inclined.
- Become proficient at stalking-raping.
- Forget about banging 10s, find a real girl who is a 7, and eventually try to make a long term thing with one of those that you like.