I want to start investing into cryptocurrency. I need your experience...

I want to start investing into cryptocurrency. I need your experience, strength and hope you fucking degenerate virgin neckbeards.

I have about $4000 CDN to start with + $1000/monthly. Looking at this over 6 month period. What is best way to transfer CAD from debit/bank into a wallet. Should I use an exchange like Coinbase. Should I get hardware wallet. How do I transfer money out back into CDN.

Is Ethereum worth buying? I am ready to loose all of this money for potential profits, will it fluctuate more? What about other cryptocurrency.

I would not come here for any other advice other than how to fuck a your toy horse discreetly or bully a 12 year old. Don't disappoint

there are better ways to invest money with better probability of good return on your investment besides cryptocurrencies.

I can transfer $5 CDN to whoever provides actually useful advice and helps if you provide your wallet.
I will verbally abuse the rest of you useless cum seeds

$5 in maple syrup money doesn't equate to anything useful. go away faggot.

To be honest I have very limited experience with investing. I look at this more so as gambling with decent odds and I at this point don't see me holding on to the coins for more than 6 months.
% relative to amount I put in over such a short amount of time with less risk? Do share what else compares.

buying the equipment to turn your asshole into a baked beans storage facility.

Yes, please more jealous hate.

I guess I will provide OC of my Persian 20 year old (at the time) ex-gf as bump

All pics are over 2mb, give me a second

You're a little late buddy

Bitcoins can't be stopped it's just a matter of time.

Here is another one of slut. She is 5'3 and had some of tightest pussy I've ever hit, most time could not insert all the way cause of pain.

Buy Flax and CHC coin and hodl.

Started fucking this girl from work after she msged me on FB randomly. In an open relationship with a guy I work with (what a cuck) who I have to deal with all the time. She got too emotionally attached and I got tired of pussy so I stopped seeing her 3 weeks ago...

Keep telling yourself that it's already dying. Also wtf is going on? That blanket is hideous and it doesn't even match the sheets.

We moved into this apartment and never bought new sheets, she brought her favourite blanket.
Your advice is shit, over long enough period of time it will go back up no matter the crash. Also is it worth it to buy and sell when prices drop only $100 or so, making a quick buck if I monitor consistently? but thanks for the bump, here is work slut 2

Seems like there is almost no chance for these. Is it still worthwhile to put in $100 in each just in case?

Here is a pic of persian ex with friend, i took it with my phone as i searched the room of her bestfriend/roomate after we broke up. I sure hope i removed all geotag info from these

Here is one of them together. I will tell a borderline sexual assault story on her friend by my after I broke up with the ex if someone actually fucking replies with something useful.

bump

I will teach you neckbearda how to attract quality pussy for crypto info. I created tinder on Saturday and got 2 dates lined up already

I have lots more photos but will wait for replies. I will show you how many results I get in 30 min on tinder

>investing into cryptocurrency
meme, people are trading crypto not invest in crypto, if you want to invest buy S&P till you die
>transfer CAD
literally google search
>transfer money back
never, capital gain tax + fees, hold and trade in between coins, trade derivatives with ETH
>yeyeyee
trade and bet on any new fucking coin, anything just gamble homie its good content

Invest that money into making bitcoins instead of gambling.

bump, will reply just on a tinder tear right now

what do you mean by trading derivatives with ETH?

Go to /biz you fucking faggot. Sign up for quadriga, buy Bitcoin, transfer Bitcoin to an exchange like Bittrex. There's a Bitcoin fork happening right now, so getting money to an exchange is going to take long. Alt coins are about to pump tomorrow due to BCH splitting from BTC, BTC is about to hit 3k signalling a bullish August. If you don't understand anything I'm saying, don't invest shit. Lurk moar, do research on the alt coin you want to put money into or wait until BTC dips a little to buy or else you're going into a ATH.

Look what I got in 20 minutes (out of 30min of superboost).