Definitely Scum Fuck over Saturation

I need fantano's rating of Flower Boy then I can tell you

i didn't fuck with saturation aside from the singles

flower boy

this

Saturation, flower boy is close behind though

FLOWER BOi

melodrama by lorde

i cant get into saturation. i think the singles, especially gold, was pretty cool but i cant stand a whole project of them. theres just something about them that feels off. feels manufactured and unoriginal. album is more of a collection of singles instead of a cohesive project. i hope saturation 2 is more focused.

Saturation is for the edgy gay teens who were too young for the OFWGKTA shit
Flower Boy is for the adults who were edgy straight teens during the OFWGKTA shit that are starting to question their sexuality later in life

I am the second narrative and Flower Boy is one of my favorite albums this year

Lol it's no competition, but really it's not fair, that is their first album. Maybe compare Flower Boy to their fourth album

Flower boy, why are people suddenly going back to saturation after the tyler leak??

nah ur the first one heh

saturation, fuck flower boy. the tyler/odd future-esque production is so played out at this point

I would hardly call Tyler's production style played out, if anything it's nicer to hear now than it was when he started out. So many people in mainstream rap/trap/whatever you want to call it are making beats in the same vein as the shit on Saturation, SFFB is a much needed different flavor. If you made me listen to three of 2017's most popular rappers' albums in a row and then played Saturation and SFFB back to back, it wouldn't be SFFB that sounded old to me.

i guess thats a fair way to look at it. its just that its production makes it sound like im listening to any of the 500 odd future related albums released over the past decade but better. i also dont think the production on saturation is that generic at all, which tracks make you feel that way?

flower boy
i seriously do not get saturation hype

/thread

Flower Boy and it's not even close

Saturation is a cheap knockoff of tylers whole image coming up with OF. almost none of Saturation had any relisten value for me. Tyler still manages to come off very original and individualistic in his shit. Plus his bangers beat theirs every fucking time by a country mile

Flower Boy for sure my guy
Saturation is ok but mostly a melon meme

Flower Boy. I really enjoyed Saturation, don't get me wrong. But no one in Brockhampton could deliver even half the personality a rapper like Tyler could give on a solo record. The production is more consistent throughout the record and it doesn't have to ride on corny bars. Again, really enjoyed Saturation, but Tyler didn't have to fiddle with Autotune and "Believe in yourself" mantras for a whole record to impress.

saturation, just let of die so brockhampton can replace it

Saturation in a nutshell:
>DAE, LMAO, I SUCK DICK, WE DID IT REDDIT!1

Brockhampton is literally a knockoff OF for le current generation, right down to the faggot artists. Main difference is that unlike OF they have no notably good artists and their sound isn't nearly as original as OF's was coming up

They both have good songs, but are not very consistent albums. I like three songs on Saturation, and maybe 4 or 5 on Flower Boy.

Gold, Trip and Bump all sounded pretty stock to me, maybe it has to do with the instrumentation or something. The opener Heat just felt like OF lite. Some of the tracks felt good but then the hooks would bring them down a notch for me, songs like Milk where I was feeling it and then it turned to four chords and autotune. Hopefully they develop a more personal sound and put out an album that can really be argued against Tyler's shit, but I can't put Saturation over SFFB at all.

flower boy