Earth is flatand that's the fact. You all got fooled and blinded. NASA are bunch of liars and trick for people...

Earth is flatand that's the fact. You all got fooled and blinded. NASA are bunch of liars and trick for people. All that round earth you see on the internet are just fake. We all know that earth is flat. I'm speaking the truth. The earth is flat.

Ugh, you fucking imbecile

Oh. Ok. I sure did get fooled. Yeah. NASA. You guys got me. Nice .... Good one. Nice. Got us. NASA, you guys sure are at it

Nice try

I was thinking there had been a conspicuous absence of threads about this idiocy for a while.

Seasons
Moon phases
Summer/winter solstice
Progression of equinox

All impossible on flat earth.

Post a picture of flat earth please. a REAL ONE

totally wrong. the earth is not round or flat you imbeciles it's actually a low resolution picture of Joe Biden's face wake the fuck up you fucking sheep

well you did it OP, you've convinced me that the earth is flat

Before NASA egyptians and myans and many others before our time knew our earth is round. But you either a troll or some NEET actually believes sum fag in his moms basement

Explain seasons?
Explain time zones?
Explain Sunsets?
Hard mode: No "hurr durr NASA sheeple"
Also, saged.

>Seasons
>Moon phases
>Summer/winter solstice
>Progression of equinox

>All impossible on flat earth.

plus
southern hemisphere summertime light - a light that miraculously illuminates the entire "rim" in summer.
tidal motion.
plate tectonics.
geology
astronomical observations of the southern hemisphere (imagine looking "south" on OP's map, in australia, and south america, and being able to see the same constellations.)
cartography - basic mapping of large scale geography simply wouldnt work as its done.
physics - from gravity to laws of motion, they wouldnt work.

there's so many bits that a flat earth simply wouldnt work with, long before you go to the "conspiracy" nonsense.

According to this picture the Earth is actually a Velociraptor

kek bad bait

Why don't you tell me how the sun can burn in space without any oxygen tough guy? It's clearly a high voltage light.

That picture you have seems oddly, spherical

>not recognizing obvious b8

Yeah, OP is the imbecile....

has it occurred to you that OP might be an imbecile, for posting this stupid 3rd rate trolling crap, irrespective of if they believe it or not?