Alright Sup Forums, discuss/debate some god tier movies

Alright Sup Forums, discuss/debate some god tier movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqbiNFOG36k&list=PLDBAA1376EB30F66C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No debate here, that really is a god-tier movie especially when you watch all the new marvel and DC garbage thats all so bland and overdone...going back to the dark knight makes you realize it was easily the best comic movie of all time

Inferior to Batman vs. Superman in every way.

idk about god tier, it had many boring parts for a hero film, but was still good

13 year old detected

Do I really need to explain why this is god tier

So fucking overrated and inspired a generation of edgelord normie faggots who think this is some kind of incredible secret and makes you cool to be in the know

yes, a 13 year old saying the le maymay joker movie wasnt god tier, ok pal

Fucking "Shotcaller" is the cat's pajamas

Hands down one of the top god tiers

When are they going to have Heath Ledger do something again?
He was great as The Joker.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqbiNFOG36k&list=PLDBAA1376EB30F66C

My fav

Yeah but it isn't. It's was long and boring and at the end nothing actually happened.

I'd like to see something that's just Heath Ledger as The Joker.

I'm talking about the original not the shit remake

Was alright. A little too edgy though.

Yes. I hated it. Stopped watching after that hallway sidescrolling fight scene. scene.

Didn't watch it but I tend to like action.

/thread

I like masturbating my uncle's pet horse. Then I take the semen and put it into the margarine container, and masturbate under the table watching my family eat it.

The ending fucked me up

I would like to directly contradict you, OP, and submit that your choice must be one tier lower when compared to mine.

Spider-Man 2 is the greatest superhero movie of all time, yet to be topped.

Look at that confused nigger on the right, not sure whether to piss itself or try from Spiderman's wallet.

meh. it certainly was a fun movie. god tier? not so much

Yea. Its not god tier. Its a good movie though. Things that made it not god tier =
>extremely punchable maggy g replacing hot ass Katie Holmes
>coulda done without gay ass two face, would have been badass with joker and scarecrow only
>heath ledger was indeed legendary but the constant licking his lips is distracting and gay af.

God-tear Batman movie = Batman begins. Fucking fight me.

dark knight is better

This is one of my favorites

The Marshall Mathers LP was better.

I liked the ambiguity. Some things shouldn't be revealed

Badass movie.
Also badass.

agreed

and ofc vol2

Except Logan, that was probably #2 or so

Lies, all lies

Excellent choice.

Game of Thrones Season 1

Meh, I see where you are coming from, The Marshall Mathers LP had more raw anger, but in my opinion, The Eminem Show was neatly wrapped up in a nice little bow and every song had reason to be on the album. There were a plentiful amount of songs on The Marshall Mathers LP that were just filler and had no reason to exist, songs that faded in obscurity, like Amityville and Remember Me.

Holy shit that movie FUCKED me i love it

top kek

>taking the bait this bad

Honestly I like Hero better

Forget to mention how gay Batman looks in his new giant headed costume in this movie that allows his head to turn.

Also the batcycle doing that flip/turn around stunt against a building wall was fucking stupid. The way it's tires rolled when if turned was pretty dumb too.

no i just watched that on the plane and they fucked up x-23 in that movie. loses god tier stat

Elaborate how this movie is great. very overrated because every school shows this to some dumb ass 9th graders

Last suggestion

wut? you're an idiot.

What movie is it?

His first costume looked worse though

>niggawhat

I would say second to dark knight but still miles ahead of most other films in the genre. Actually went to see this three times when it was in theatres but i dont think it's aged as well as dark knight

Eh looking back Toby was a cringe actor. But the popularity of these spider man movies was the catalyst for the surge in super hero movie popularity, which resulted in all the great super hero movies today

Heath ledger is dead bro

Hero is also good.

Agree. Although I never understood why he wanted to poison his wife

shut your fucking face

Heath is kill, nooooo!

She was having an affair with his son. Delicious, poisony revenge.

Aged better than Heath Ledger

Have you ever seen Spun. Now there's a good movie about drug addicts

That was the point.

do i haveto see the first movie to get the second one?

Nah. The one piece cape and cowl is way better than this bean headed shit.

either troll or really a 13 year old
> to studo exec: we only have 3 pages of actual story
> exec: that's ok can't we make 118 minutes of crazy action? my 11 year old loves that

I kinda remember but I thought his son was also her son. And that he was just protecting her

requiem

shut the fuck up, he looked like a creepy vampire in the first and the beginning of the second one

snowpiercer

I am honestly too lazy and too drunk to bother justifying this movie to a Philistine.

Good taste user yes Spun is fantastic and one of my favorite drug movies. god-tier editing, at the very least

Nope, I think (if I remember correctly) he was her stepson. Full on banging. It's worth watching again. The cinematography is stunning.

At least the neck wasn't 100 miles wide though

They do both look bad though

Which is exactly how he should look. Not like a fucking gi joe action figure nigger.

ending was shit, like the last 45 minutes

hahaha

>what do you mean science? Through all dimensions, love conquers all!

fucking schmaltzy-ass drivel.

Block robot was cool though

you probably couldn't even understand it

I lied.

I remember now. But why though? Was the Empress stupid or something?

you must be a steer or a queer, and i dont see any antlers on your head.

it was shit

The American version is better.