New GYBE in September

New GYBE in September.

cringe

This might be the most embarrassing album announcement ever released.

>Avant-Garde Metal

>end to borders
>healthcare should be a human right
Did they think before making this?

>the expert fuckers who broke this world never get to speak again
Aren't godspeed anarchists? You know there's a reason why we have actual civilisation and law. The fact that they "end all borders and share the land dude lmao" is completely childish in every single aspect. How is the entire world going to agree on a universal culture or law? Everyone's going to fucking kill eachother and destroy everything without borders. Makes me embarrassed to be Canadian

>telling the press it's coming out before the loyal followers

Their fans are now literal CUSTOMERS.

Damn...u just refuted Kropotkin

yeah by Sup Forums standards
most people don't act in accordance with standards of what is cringey and what isn't, this kind of description that they have here isn't much different from that of the essence of album promotions from multiple other indie releases from like the last 5-10 years. It's outdated to those in a place that has seen all of the past examples through a critical perspective, but from the viewpoint of those within the scene of this it really isn't anything all that notable or even worth a double take. On at least Sup Forums people are more critical of commonly seen tropes (such as this example of some indie release being overly esoteric and cryptic in its description for the purpose of cultivating interest) but from the perspective of those in this scene it really isn't anything all that different or even noteworthy, and in the scope of everything else that is like this it really isn't even anything worse than the average example of it.

It's sort of funny to see you guys just now realizing that Godspeed is a gimmicky collective of out-of-touch morons.

>over two centuries of political theory btfo in one weird chan post.
Damn...

Retarded, you really think we don't kill each other because there are borders?

"Muh borders" retardation aside I'm hype. Their new live material has been great and the avant-garde metal tag interests me.

Hyped. Who cares if they're politically braindead, I like their music, that's all that matters. Besides, most artists are politically braindead. Doesn't mean their art isn't good.

>god's pee
lel

t.vegans

I never said that murder doesn't happen today, but if we remove all borders, then it's going to be a complete disaster and all out war to humanity

t. triggered brainlet drone

But their music is charged with this horseshit political rhetoric. Sure you can remove that context out of there and place it with your own meaning, but the politics are hard to ignore

Again, this is stupid, it would fuck up 3rd world countries at best

Really, so no one's going to fight over the resources and technologies of the first world countries? There aren't going to be terrorists that consistently commit acts of violence because of religion or culture? Really?

nigga, u rly think that 1-st world won't attack Russia for all our resources? They will take opportunity of chaos to rip it apart like wolves. considering that we have nuclear...rly thing that's the same?

think*

the real question is:
is there ANYTHING like LYSFLATOH?

I mean, keeping the borders where there are sand niggers could be enough, others countries are not stupid and have too much to lose to suddenly invade their neighbours, and atomic bombs are still a thing

so much privilege in one post

Slow riot as closest one, but come on. We are talking about post-rock messiahs here. Not tremolo-wanking bullshit trending at the moment.

>new GYBE and Hex reissue in September
Fuck man

>avant-garde metal
>SENPAI /
>9/11 #2, hence the 22nd of September release date
>luciferian towers = twin towers
>Cancer Towers on Holy Road Hi-Way
>god's pee
>no export to israel xddd
>backup studio drummer is Terry Davis
>demands on the CIA

hopefully this will be their best work since LYSF

You ought to live in Russia/ Ukraine etc. to understand why such thing does not have even a slight possibility to be done. We are just different and people there do not want it.

>no export to israel

Wrong side of history

>GYBE are no borders faggots
I fucking knew it, goddamn Montreal cancer.

>people only realizing now that GYBE are anarchofags
Really???

But there's a reason why we have borders so we can draw lines where we protect our land, resources, and people. Human beings are naturally greedy, and the unfortunate could very likely rise up against the people with resource. It's why poor people commit so much crime

Yeah I agree that disabling borders would be stupid, my point was that borders are mostly virtual and useless in the Western world

ITT: a bunch of 14 year old trumptards give their hot takes on libsoc

It's newfags.

This.
Have any of you people actually listened to anything Efrim has ever said, let alone looked at the fucking sleeve of any of their albums?

They couldn't make their politics anymore clear.

Can we use this for future threads?

I really hope they follow the same formula they did in Asunder, with two drone tracks filling out the center. That cover looks ugly, though.
What are they reissuing? I hope they'll make more F#A# CDs. The Vinyl version of the album is awful.

early post-rock aesthetics were pretentious but sometimes genius. Even though they are pretentious as fuck, they at least know how to implement it in their music. Pretty much what we are here for.

>aiming to make water, food and healthcare an inalienable right is "fucking retarded"

who cares though? it hardly shows up or is portrayed in their music, unless you buy the physical copies

You would have to white out 90% of this press release to make it less embarrassing though.

Not GYBE, but Bark Psychosis' Hex is gonna have a vinyl/CD remaster reissue

Pretty much this

They aren't, they serve as a rightful measure to protect countries and separate governments and cultures. The fact that you think that makes you lack any mental capacity, it's simple logic.

Oh, I thought you meant that both bands were reissuing things.

>senpai

Would care to explain why it's awful? Suppose you are not talking just about it's cover. Long-time article in my wishlist.

You can never make health care an "inalienable right", sure you can make it a service that's universal to anyone, fine. Just because it's universal doesn't mean it's a right. It can only be a good and a service. You can never make human service a right, you would have to force people to work in the medical field and force them to serve people. That's illegal.

You are "fucking retarded" for wanting to discuss politics on a music board.

Make a thread on Sup Forums if you want that.

>you have to support trump to think that ending all borders would be a complete disaster of an idea

Uh huh

Hope they don't fuck up the dynamics, the use of empty space is what makes Hex so special.
Now that I think about it it may be the best-produced album I've ever heard. Doesn't need a remaster if you ask me.

The second and third tracks on the CD version, East Hastings and Providence, had not yet been fully developed upon the release of the LP version. They're much more sparse, and they're missing some of the best sections. The transitions are executed very poorly, at least in comparison to the means through which those transitions are achieved on the CD version. You're bound to be missing a lot when the LP is nearly thirty minutes shorter. Calling it awful is an exaggeration, but it was very disappointing.

Reminder that Efrim Menuck is jewish.

I'm less certain about this, but I also believe that the recording itself is grainier. It doesn't sound very good at times (particularly in the second track on the LP)

Oh, you are about that. I though you were not pleased with quality of the record. To be honest I forgot about that fact walking to record store for an LP. Glad I was late. Thanks.

All three of those are porcessed or served by someone. To make them a human right, you must coerce someone into labor against their will. Rights stay in abstract concepts like free speech, freedom, etc. Making goods/services into rights will inevitably infringe other people's rights down the road.

This lazy-ass slacker band couldn't even bother to get the cover art right: the title talks about fists, and yet we see semi-stretched-out hands instead. So shouldn't the actual title be "Lift Yr. Skinny Floppy Hands Like Antennas to Heaven!"?

It is rubbish such as this pretentious, overrated hipster drivel which infests the site's charts with their high placements, rendering the charts unreliable and perhaps even useless. How naive I was, once upon a time, when I'd go to the charts for music tips. I was so naive in the ways of this corrupt hipster world.

You click the year 2000, you check out the album on the no. 2 spot, you listen to it with certain expectations, then you realize it's garbage and you make the logical conclusion not to rely on the site's charts anymore. If only this were a rare occurrence, but it's happened to me countless times. What are the charts for? Hype, it seems, not as help for music fans to find great new music.

Thanks, hipsterdom, for that little gift to the internet. The gift of useless voting, hype voting.

Actually.

qwertyposting never fails to entertain

wtf I hate crapitalism now

you said it perfectly

You don't have to ignore it. You can acknowledge it and respect it as a different opinion. The only people that deserve shit for their beliefs are political elites that make decisions for you.

>this ass backwards logic

Top one looks like a cheeky little monkey.

What's wrong with what he said? You can never make a human service a right, sure you can make it a good that is accessible universally, but that still isn't a right.

But I have the right to criticise their beliefs for being completely childish and against human nature because it is

You're right user.

pearls before swine

>That's where all my retarded fans hang out

Neat.

Yes, and it still doesn't take anything away from the music. At least for me.

AOTY incoming

I'm pretty hyped for 9/11 part 2: electric boogaloo. God's pee tends to do a pretty good job and I enjoy their aesthetics regardless of how cartoonishly anarchist they are.

Please be good. Already bought tickets to a concert in october

Holy cringe that was awful