Probably the wrong place to ask, but Skoal vs Grizzly vs Copenhagen!

Probably the wrong place to ask, but Skoal vs Grizzly vs Copenhagen!

GO!

Quit being fags, talking about gaypes and step up to real nicotine enjoyment

Copenhagen Straight, if i'm getting mouth cancer it's going to be nice and sweet.

I've never dipped before. What's the best to start with? Never done anything with nicotine either.

redman

Chew loose cut red man you fucking pussy, also if you chew pouches literally Fuck your face.

probably best to start with a snus or something like that, then if you like that go with grizzly wintergreen (assuming you like spearmint). Long cut if you are OCD about things in your teeth.

Dont know what skoal is, bit i'd say a whole city of transsexuals could kill a bear. They'd probably just vote for one to take one for the team and get raped by the bear. The bear will get aids and die slowly.

Kodiak or Skoal Straight

Cop short is the only answer. Flavoured is for fags

That's where I am at right now. I enjoy Grizzly Wintergreen. Skoal didn't give enough of a buzz. Have yet to try Copenhagen Wintergreen

Why you suck on tobacco if you can suck on me wiener?

>if you chew pouches literally Fuck your face.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Except for this

Cope straight bitches, skoal os for women and grizzly is for broke people

Mail Pouch was the worst tobacco I ever chewed. Red Man is Ok. Never liked Beechnut. Levi Garret was always my favorite.

Cause I'm 'Murkan! Tobacco founded this country!

Sucking dick is what eurofags do to their violent migrant populations!

usually grizz longcut wintergreen or cope longcut wintergreen. whichever is cheapest at the gas station. skoal is the most expensive with the weakest nicotine level so fuck that shit

If you already smoke then just go get some straight flavor, it tastes like a full flavor cigarette but better

I sadly had to stop dipping, teeth are shit enough without tobacco

Copenhagen mint longcut is the best I've dipped on. All the other ones taste like booty

My next pinch is for you user!

probably best to start with nothing and end with nothing. biggest waste of money.

Grizzly straight

These are trips, so I don't think I can refute

Camel snus

>Cause I'm 'Murkan! Tobacco founded this country
What i thought it was that faggot stoner george washington?!?
>Sucking dick is what eurofags do to their violent migrant populations!
What? I dont suck dick to any violent migrants, that is a mean lie. I only sucked dick once when your father visited eu to have gaysex with children. Was good money for a 6 yo though.

if you dont dip cope your probably a furry

I didn't know camel made snuff

Cope will put hair on your chest!!!

Troops and dubbs checkummm

It's some barley tobacco shit in a pouch that taste like a mint and has no good fill. Basically someone who wants to say they dip but doesn't want to dip

Cope southern blend is so much better than cope straight.

Don't start, but if you do start start with grizzly wintergreen. You don't have to start with a big goofball sized pinch, just take it slow and don't get sick.

Tripps* I hate autocorrect

Fun fact, Virginia had the first sustainable colony, and it survived because it produced tobacco.

It was America's #1 cash crop, and the only reason European businesses supported us.

Also, now that my dad fucked you too, we're like syphilis Bros!

I've been stuck on straight for years, the only other flavors I do like are Southern Blend and Black when it was out.

göteborgs rapé.

neither, have some chaw, son

Or jakobssons fläder snus. The rest is shit compared to the rest

Kodiak all the way...

Grizz tastes almost identical but I noticed I chew more if I'm into a few tins of Grizzly instead of that sweet Kodisnack. Cope snuff for years and years before that but I gradually developed a different I guess.

red seal, and if i can't get that the welfare bear is ok.

>and Black when it was out.

Fuck do I miss that shit, that's for the memories.

I redman, but you can't get a buzz and it costs $8 a pouch. Just not worth it

Best tiers:
>Cope Straight
>Cope S Blend
>Skoal Mint
>Skoal Wintergreen

Grizz is trash tbh, tastes like shit and while it's moist, it's still shit, you can polish a turd but it's still a turd at the end of the day, if you're going to get mouth cancer might as well be from something tasty ffs

Dippin Southern Blend rn Mah Nigga

I forgot to mention Cope Whisky, also best tier.

Also

>Fuck Kodiak.

Can't catch a buzz off skoal

>What do?

What's wrong with Kodiak? Haven't tried it yet

Double Horseshoe or bust

Why are you so fucking gay? I thought you were all murican and only eu-ppl suck penis and now you confess that you caught syphilis from your gay pedophile father. America is really a shithole

Any brand of mint (or fruit) is for women and fagots.

Only exception is if your cutting grizzly dark wintergreen with mint.

Also skoal citrus and cope southern.

Hot garbage, all of them, you might as well go with some dry ass Skoal Peach or Cherry over any Kodiak.

>vaping is becoming mainstream
>we need an even more autistic way to consume tobacco
>lets chew on tobaccodick and feel like cowboys

CANCER and not just spam cancer. Don't "dip". Are you fucking stupid?

Have you guys tried this? Pretty strong but I like it.

>2017
>Wants to live longer

What the fuck is wrong with you user? How about grow some balls you effeminate transqueer faggot?

Is that the one that's pasturized so you don't get sick when you swallow it?

How about you start doing heroin?

some of those skoal flavors taste like candy. the pouch versions are perfect when you want to dip around girls or any place that you are not allowed to. you can swallow the spit and the pouch actually smells like you are eating candy. like the user said above, skoal is weak in nicotine but those pouches are great when you need to hide what you are doing

The real addiction would get in my way of living life. I'm fine with booze and tobacco just enhancing life

>Betas wouldn't know

Thanks brother! God I missed that sweet cope, but the lungs are picking up some of the slack

Copenhagen all day, son.

Not sure but if you swallow one you are gonna throw it up pretty quickly. They pack quite alot nicotine.

I had someone tell me the did some Swiss dip because it was pasturized, and wouldn't make people sick if they swallowed it. Probably different, or the guy was retarded

Hahaha faggot you want to live forever? You know you'd feel better.

You all are doing it wrong youre supposed to shove a pinch of Cope in your ass

You gotta be pretty retarded if you manage to swallow a bag.

Fuck

Nordic snus is fermented and then pasteurized. If always comes in pouches in my experience and tastes nothing like American fire cured tobacco. It's a far more gentle product and it gutting it is not uncomfortable like with American dip. I've only ever had general sinus, but it was pretty good if that's your cup of tea. I wouldn't mind it at all if it wasn't for the cost.

Copenhagen natural. Not a fan of sweet shit

Has anyone ever actually tried longhorn? I see it sitting there for a third of what everything else is going for, but the fact that nobody I know has tried it/bought it keeps me away from it. Is it really that bad?

Grizzly Wintergreen/Cope WG/Skoal WG same fucking thing. How about you cuckolds just buy a tub of Stokers Wintergreen

I've only ever had longhorn Wintergreen and it was god awful. I also don't like Wintergreen very much

its not great but it is good enough when money is tight. its like 2.99 per can here. a dollar cheaper than the welfare bear.

Dipped for 20 years, smoked for 17. Quit smoking easy, then quit dipping 3 years later; that was 5 years ago. It never gets easier and I think about it everyday. It is nothing compare to smoking and vaping is pathetic in comparison. If you think you may ever want to quit, never start.
Cope fine cut natural