Does Sup Forums plan to go see this in theaters?

Does Sup Forums plan to go see this in theaters?

Other urls found in this thread:

scified.com/news/funimation-confirms-over-440-theaters-will-screen-shin-godzilla
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1o92p7TLPg6T7VZjkhJ-byeea8ic
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=j65JorZMfS4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlyVD6YnQ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=CX-ZGzVXohs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once they announce what goddamn theaters the movie is playing at.

if there's a fucking orlando showing. I'm not driving all the way to Tampa or Miami to sit in a theatre alone with a ton of weebs

They start selling tickets Friday but Fandango was showing movie theaters by me, I called my closest one just to be safe and they were able to confirm for me so try that. Only thing that pisses me off about Funimation movie releases, it's annoying to find out what theater is showing it.

Besides the Dragon Ball Z stuff and some movie based on a show I don't watch this is the first time Funimation has had one of their movies showing at a theater nearby me in a long time.

where?

Long Island

I certainly do. Kaiju movies are fun.

I would expect you guys to get releases more frequently

It's playing from Oct 11- 18 in 440 theaters. LA and NYC premiers are Oct 3rd and 5th, respectively

scified.com/news/funimation-confirms-over-440-theaters-will-screen-shin-godzilla

Already got my tickets

Just went on on the Fandango page for my local theater and went to the week it was announced and bought my tickets technically before they even went on sale.

Guess what theater near you is playing it and go to their October 11- 18 dates and do the same right now.

oh shit nigga according to an article linked in this article I have 2 theatres playing it within 10 miles of me kickass

So I assume this will be dubbed?

nope, subbed

>tfw Bongistani so I will never see it in the cinema

who here /spacecoast/? We got theatres!

don't bring spider posting to this thread

We get them in Manhattan but fuck traveling to the city for movies, only did that for The Boy and The Beast and I would've only done it again for a Dragon Ball movie. Usually with this stuff there's always somewhere showing this stuff nearby but not with these Funimation movies.

It's shit

>nearest one is 60 miles
jelly

I get that, must be a total clusterfuck. It turns out I don't even have to bother with Miami or Tampa now so I'm happy.

godzilla needs a more streamlind neck like this.
he currently looks like a fucking teletubby

check this
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1o92p7TLPg6T7VZjkhJ-byeea8ic
you might find something previously unreleased

something closer could be announced friday too

Yeah, I usually take the train to the city because driving is terrible so it has to be something I really want to see for it to be worth getting a round trip ticket.

yeah i'm pretty certain there'll be closer once once all the locations are announced, there were a couple theaters locally that have played funimation stuff in the past

2014 fags get out

what does the "shin" in the title mean?

new, true, or god

it's a triple entendre

google it you lazy nigger

>no canadian announcement
ITS NOT FAIR
IM GONNA KMS

I tried, honestly. I even put it into google translater but it translated "shin" as "shin".
thanks

btw if you put true into english to gobbledygook on translate that one comes up as a clean translation to shin, the other ones are situational or something

Staple remover killer Godzilla is best Godzilla.

>Staple remover
kek

>tfw LA premiere

Better be in a good theater

It's premiering at Spann's Indonesian Theatre

probably because they wrote it out phonetically as シン instead of using the kanji 心

Obligatory.

And as soon as I can, yes. My state doesn't have any showings though.

B A S E D A N N O
A
S
E
D

A
N
N
O

Fuck it, I'll dump it all.

worst comes to worst at least we know we'll get a blu ray

Already saw it

Best godzilla since the original, but that's in part because I like a good political movie.

Seeing this in a theater is going to be the best shit ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

>his new godzilla would be the new, true God of godzilla movies

BRAVO ANNO

Top is Form 2 where he bleeds coolant or whatever from his gills, bottom is Form 3 where he rekks shit with his laser breath.

>the little teddy bear
kek

>Yo I'm Godzilla and I'm here to fuck shit up
>ahhhh save me Grey Worm

Last one. Apparently I STILL haven't saved the scene where he does the gill bleed thing. I've kicked myself like 6 times for not doing that and still haven't learned.

So for this movie didn't they go back to using a guy in a Godzilla costume for some parts or am I mistaken?

I've seen lots of people complaining about the CGI but I'm more impressed with how much practical shit is in here

A guy in a suit does mocap and they used a puppet for some shots

Ah ok, should still be good.

yeah it looks fine from what I've seen

post kino goji music

youtube.com/watch?v=j65JorZMfS4

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=mlyVD6YnQ-I

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=CX-ZGzVXohs

is there not a torrent out yet?

another very kino track

I've got a jap import CD of godzilla music but it's missing a lot of this stuff