ITT were at a black veil brides concert and whoever rolls dubs manages to successfully jump on stage and suck a hot log...

ITT were at a black veil brides concert and whoever rolls dubs manages to successfully jump on stage and suck a hot log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

Oh so original. Eating shit of an emo-faglord. Very good meme. You shood dedicate your life to this man.

Moshi moshi logging in desu

ITT: we sage the shit out of OP.

Sage goes in the only field

Grow up

>sage

How aboit you grow up? It is not funny, you are wasting your time. When your parents told you you could archieve anything if you only really want it, they lied. Nobody makes this stupid shit funny especially not you.
Just give up already you idiot.

Dude wtf? Stop it already it's so cringy to watch you fail to force a meme.

>aboit

Trips, bitch.

Are you Hurt? Are you sad you didn't get those (fucking sensual) dubs? Mad that you don't get to lick your lips in anticipation of what the cosmos allowed you the honor to recieve?
If I didn't know any better (and maybe I don't because of autism) I would say...FUCK YOU JELLY FAGGOT GO SUCK A FUCK YOU CUCK

I want to slice your mother's eyes out with a #16 Xacto razor knife blade for your posting this crap.

So? You dont have any real arguments to justify your stupid behavior?

Sounds like you need a log pill user

I don't normally look at this site, but when I do I can always rely on being disgusted. God damn that's terrible.

Beong disgusted? Dude, i promise you if andy sixx was bending over in front of you right now, youd rush to suck the living life out of that delicious pink starfish of his

You're almost as persistent as the anti-atheist troll.

kek

LOGGED SQUAD REPORTING IN

LOGZ ARE REAL. TRY IT MATE. GO BUTT FUCK YA SISTER THEM HAVE HER SHIT ON YOUR DICK AS YOU EAT A HOT STEAMY POOP POPY TURD FROM. MY NIGGIS ANDY SIXXERS BUTT HILE

Quads logged

Nice quads

Throats clogged

Quads of truth

So this is the power of logs? Hmm not bad

the absolute madman actually did it

HAHAHHAA! FIST TIME QUADS. FEELS GOOD MAN. LIKE A LOG OF DOOKIE SHIT

A winner is you