This shit is just sad at this point

This shit is just sad at this point

express.co.uk/news/uk/670308/Newham-white-cockney-Londoners-immigrants-Last-Whites-of-the-East-End-BBC-documentary

>“You go from Aldgate to Barking and there is very few English people left.”

>Tony Cunningham, the son of a Jamaican immigrant and mother from London, whose family have lived in the capital for more than 150 years, said he considers himself a cockney.

>The bus driver revealed how he now feels like an outsider in his own community.

>He added: “I feel alone. Most of the Muslims stick together, their children stick together. If you are an outsider, they don’t want no part of you whatsoever.”

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9888310/Lets-talk-about-the-exodus-of-600000-whites-from-London.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qaIVUhRqYa4
laindonhistory.org.uk/page_id__391_path__0p126p59p.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=bkp6U0Afsj8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mother from London, whose family have lived in the capital for more than 150 years,

I wonder if her family disowned her after racemixing.

Probably not.

Goodbye London

>Cucked to the point that even former invaders are starting to feel the pressure
This is some next level shit.

Good bye london. Farewell...

It's over, isn't it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9888310/Lets-talk-about-the-exodus-of-600000-whites-from-London.html

you took one for the team, your sacrifice will not be in vain.

I feel sad inside desu...

youtube.com/watch?v=qaIVUhRqYa4

Oh dear, white trash replaced by hard working immigrants, whatever shall we do

No

see:

Not subtle enough.
No r8 for that b8

>Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment.
So fucking cuck'd.

I've got another 18 months before I reach my savings goal then I'm moving to Bath. Fuck London. I hope it gets razed to the ground.

What is the fucking british royalty doing about the fact that you are replaced by inhuman shitskins who only see them as "old white christian people" ?

RIP MY FAMILY HISTORY

THANKS LABOUR

CUNTS

There are no words left anymore. to describe my hatred of this country and what has happened to it.

"Snakes in the Cradle" or "why White man deserves gib me dats"

If White people worked harder, they would expand and colonize, instead of shrink and be colonized.

I have as much respect for the English as I do the maoris, which is to say, none

Nothing because it's 2016

How the fuck do the muds afford those estates? Isn't London shit expensive like everywhere?

HEHHEEHHE BUT THEN AGAIN YOU CAN GO TO ALDGATE AND HAVE AMAZING ETHNIC FOOD AT A FAIR PRICE HAHAHAH RACISTS BTFO

Just drop the bomb on England senpai

Wales shall inherit the remains.

The one thing that cheers me up is that I'll live to see Blair, Brown and all the New Labour cunts die.

Notice that all the """"""""""Asians"""""""""" are just dossing around spending their benefits during working hours. This is a typical day in London.

So obviously and painfully non white

Depends what you consider to be "over"
Most of the wealth in the UK is still held by white, british people
Although that's probably next on the agenda

Greatest Ally... and the state is basically paying for all their shit, just like here.

South london is the same.
Fucking tragedy

There'll be no where to move to soon.

all you have to do in london is be muslim, pop out a few kids, and you get free neetbux.

meanwhile, a native british person has to work 50 hours a week to afford a single bed room at the edge of the city.

welcome to 2016. it's progress.

Wow you're a filthy ignorant cunt of the worst order.

laindonhistory.org.uk/page_id__391_path__0p126p59p.aspx

First they evacuated the majority of the cockneys out of the East End and sent them to Southwest Essex into areas such as Basildon

Then the Blitz happens and the East End is fucking bombed into oblivion, the cockneys cannot return so local councils shoved them all into huge depressing tower blocks and council estates in Essex.

Then after that period they flooded the former east end with thousands and thousands of Muslim immigrants.

If the majority are poor they will just vote for higher taxation on the small rich minoirty who will then probably leave the country.

Islamic Britain and Germany.

They was there before the houses got really expensive and their welfare pays for it all. You got like a group of 12 somali immigrants living on benefits staying in £3m houses n shieet

How does working hard prevent whites from mixing with jamaican immigrants and producing nationless mongrels like the person whining in OP's article?

then you have the somalis that have £1.5m council houses that they rent out with no contracts while raking in 8-10k a month on top of benefits.

When I was in London I was walking around and there were a couple of teenagers sitting on the sidewalk and one said to the other, "I feel rilly rilly guilty about it mate," in what I presume was a hardcore Cockney accent. It made the entire trip worth it. All the British people I met treated me like I was retarded and all the darkies tried to sell me stuff.

yes

We get industrious Chinese and Indians, you get utter trash.

Like attracts like

t. Tyler Chavson

>mfw we've successfully had a genocide of the working class
>no war, no riots, no violence - just silent destruction
>mfw the upper classes have completed what they've been trying to do for hundreds of years
>mfw they didn't even need to use weapons

White Brit living in the East End, ask me anything

>whites push for multicultural societies
>the subhuman third worlds they import want nothing to do with anyone who isn't a part of their group
lmao this is like the Twilight Zone but legitimately terrifying because this isn't fiction but reality

The worst thing is they are rapidly buying up family homes, partitioning them into smaller units and then renting them out, as you say, contract free to all of the filthy cunts from their own communities.

>If White people worked harder, they would expand and colonize

Not sure if serious

Do you get mistreated for being white?

Working hard means you dont need to bring in Jamaicans to do the jobs lazy brits refuse to do. They are very lazy people, brits.

Do you pay your daily tributes to your local tribe chief?

Your ancestors didnt colonize the USA sitting on their fat asses, whinging about the new neighbours

just move to the Falklands desu if you're gonna flee I have family there
there's not much to do but at least is whiter than London as of now

>Reach bottom of story to read the comments of the common-man

"Comments Unavailable

Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section."

I hate the way media selectively silence people and their views

Lazy people. Lol.

Explain a majority of East Enders packing up sticks and BUILDING their own small houses in the countryside around London.

With little money the ‘plotlanders’ used their ingenuity to build weekend homes in an incremental fashion. Many would first set up a tent or a garden shed to sleep in over the weekends whilst they set about building more permanent chalet-like, timber-framed structures:

“A combination of cheap land and transport, prefabricated materials, and the owner’s own labour and skills had given back to the ordinary people of the land, the opportunity denied to them for over two hundred years, an opportunity which, at the time, was still available to almost half of the world’s non-industrialised population: the freedom for a man to build his own house. But this freedom was to be short-lived”

How does it feel that you know literally FUCK all you knuckle dragging, shifty eyed invertebrate?

What does it take to ruin perfect white genes?

One white woman!

This is the new era of colonization. The resources are being sold for nothing because the resource rich nations are all smashed and the labor is being relocated to the west to work for minimum wage.

Minimum wage is barely enough to cover food and shelter. Modern slavery. I am against it because I dont want my society to change but it will make me rich. I own property in the city and my over inflated wages and pension are supported by these clowns working for near nothing.

Kind of, if I'm walking down the street no one gives me eye contact. Never get a hello from strangers like I did up north. Hardly hear anyone speaking English when I'm stood around. Makes me wonder what they are planning. I'm not going to leave like the rest of my family did though. We've been living here for decades, I don't see why I should go just because of smelly pakis.

Not personally, the government does though. At the Dole office, the line stretches out into the street sometimes. Rows of darkies

>"There are still too many wealthy white men!"
>"The wealth must be spread among a more diverse group of citizens!"
It's a good thing for you Bernie is here and not there or he'd be helping fuck over Europe even harder.

I don't think this quote is real.

In my few encounters with muslims here they have been openly hostile to me when I tried to be a good liberal and be friendly to them. It opened my eyes. They hate white people and non muslims.

Haha fuck you faggots, it's what you deserve. Guess you chose the wrong side during the war, huh? I can't imagine the pleasure i feel when i see britcuck pain.

ITS NOT OVER YET LADS, THERE IS STILL HOPE

Do you get racial abuse? Two of the three times I've received racial abuse its been in East London. The third time was just off Edgware Road.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkp6U0Afsj8

who /JIDF/ here?

What slurs could the subhumans possibly use?

Major cities throughout history have always been a clusterfuck of foreigners.

It's going to get worse... much, much worse. The Middle Earth and Africa are becoming uninhabitable dude to GLOBAL WARMING. What a time to be alive

>okay I have arrived to Germany now where is my money and my blonde whore??
Actually we expect you to work for minimum wage and you are poor and blondes are only interested in money
>Fuck this you racist ill be a drug dealer and a rapist!

I suppose it'd be different if they were your neighbours. If anyone is openly a cunt to me I can call up the council or housing agency and get them removed.
Again, nothing bad has happened to me although when my sister was staying over some 4ft brown cunt spat at her and then legged it. She came home all upset about it because she used to think that brown people were just as nice and kind as she was. I tried to redpill her, but she didn't really open her eyes until Rotherham happened. She moved up to Edinburgh now. There aren't as many pakis there but everyone is a lefty or so she said.

Same shit as is happening in California is happening in Africa but its not getting the same publicity.

Its just not raining.

Do many people in your area support our lord and saviour?

Muslims I have met professionally have been nice. Their sons who are not accomplished hate our guts.

>VOTER TURNOUT IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW
>MANY PEOPLE ARE BREXIT AND ANTI IMMIGRATION BUT ARE TOO APATHETIC TO VOTE
>THE BNP AND UKIP BEING OPENLY RACIST (INSTEAD OF UNPREDICTABLE LIKE TRUMP) JUST MAKE US AS EASY TARGETS FOR THE GLOBALISTS

WE DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS COMING TO US

>The Middle Earth

Fucking Orcs, go back to Mordor.

it's only beginning

this isn't going to stop any time soon

Because these same 'professional' Muslims you see tell their children and families that they live in an 'evil decadent' society and quietly conspire within their own communities to remove their hosts.

I'm still undecided about the in out referendum. Judging by how most darkies vote Labour it wouldn't surprise me to read/hear that they are voting to remain as well.
I've always thought to myself if I had to move out of here I'd go to Ireland. One holiday I went to Cork it's lovely there.

Why?

I prefer not being bothered by strangers at all

Back in my post industrial shithole the only interactions were with scum 'whites' who wanted to bring me down because I was more intelligent and tasteful than them. God forbid you don't wear a tracksuit every single day in a port town

Honestly, I don't feel anything for this country other than the small number of creatives and intellects that I know via university. The whites we have left are just scum or egotistical cunts who think their overpriced brick box makes them better than everyone else. Let it all burn, just get the worthwhile people out first. The rest can just fucking die

GAS THE DWARVES

RING WAR NOW

You live in London, you're white but... you're undecided... The fuck lad

Most of our immigrants are Brits and Poles which I am delighted with.

always dreamed to visit London since childhood because fan of Sherlock Holmes stories and you are telling me it already went to shit?
This is fucking depressing, seeing that muslim mayor and those pics and stuff.

>It's over, isn't it?

come to the southern US

we have natural resources, guns and iced tea

together we will rebuild the empire and make the world fear the anglo again

Too late mate, we have such a huge Orcish population in England now I hear they'll be raising the black flag of Mordor over London.

He's retarded, like most Brits

You need to ask yourself only one question every time you make a decision like this; what do the globalists want?

Then you do the opposite

All the capital cities in Europe are filled with shitskins except a scant few. Either there will be a huge fucking war or whites will quietly just die out

This

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Pls leave, then the EU will be forced to reform itself to stop others from leaving and all will be better again.

I remember I went on a school trip to London. The sights are good except for the brown people. You probably wont be missing much

Just fucking start already

Lived here my whole life. My parents were born here, same with there parents and so on. I don't want to leave, I know London is a shithole now but I don't want to be displaced just because of darkies.
I know how you feel, quite often it can be like you're the only person in the country who values British culture and doesn't want this genocide of white Brits to happen. But let me say that you're not the only person who values their country and their race. There are thousands of us out there. When push comes to shove we'll be the victors
Well I read that leaving the EU would completely halt immigration from European countries. The only other white people I know are Poles and Italians. I wouldn't want the stop Europeans coming here. to be honest I probably will vote to leave.

>Either there will be a huge fucking war or whites will quietly just die out

The white ELITES will live on in their ivory towers and gated communities, it's just us plebs who will be replaced. A unified white proletariat is a terrifying notion to the elites.

Foreigners!=muslims only final destination

They need a high energy candidate to save them

This has actually been in my mind for quite some time, I'm grounded in Bongland for a good few years yet but unless a miracle happens (and I'll do my utmost to try and make one) between then and now I'm likely to leave.
I like the idea of a comfy life in the states with a shedload of guns.

>UKIP
>racist

Under EU law for every european we take we have to take a shitskin

>Implying we wouldn't gladly trade this guy for Bernie

Same. Whereabouts do you live? I'm in Bow.

It is. The gypsies from East EU are fleeing to your side now as well. Life's getting better in here all of a sudden. Muzzies and gyprats are your problem now.

Shoreditch