Post yfw boogie dies on the operating table from surgical complications tomorrow

Post yfw boogie dies on the operating table from surgical complications tomorrow

It would be a tragic loss of a man who brought joy to many despite his flaws.

faggots taking the easy way out of obesity

Whats he doing?

haha ya man cutting your stomach so you can only eat an ounce of food is so easy xd

Gastric Bypass. They basically cut off most of your stomach so food goes straight to the intestines.

He's burdening others because he doesn't have a fucking shred of willpower

Noooot quite. So yes, they do remove part of the stomach, they also remove part of the intestines. The idea is to absorb less of the food, but remove parts of the digestive tract that can be replaced or reconstructed at a later time.

It's really not that easy though. My mom got the same surgery and she puked every time she consumed anything for months. It's really tough mentally for obese people because they have to change their lifestyle since they can really only eat certain foods for the first year or so, and only small quantities of it. They still have to exercise too.

Can't wait till that fat fuck reaps the consequences of having a horrible diet and no self control

>ansorb less of the food

Does that mean he'll shit more undigested food?

Mostly.

My mother actually died in 2007 because of a gastric bypass. Not the surgery itself, but because of the complications it causes.

So yes, it causes you to absorb less of the digested food, but at the same time you have to remember that malnutrition can be right around the corner. My mother ended up on a TPN (Total parenteral nutrition) regiment, which bypasses the gastrointestinal tract and literally inserts a supernutritional compound directly into the bloodstream.

She actually died because a clot of infection settled near a heart valve due to her lowered white blood cell count. She had a major stroke just after taking a blood thinner.

I'm sorry for your loss user, but if your mother died than imagine a 500 pound fat fuck that never exercised or gave a shit about his diet. He's definitely done for

Dam thats fucked, well if biigie dies who gives a fuk.

Honestly? My thoughts exactly.

Same here, I just hope he doesn't fall into the same trap my mom is falling into. About 3 years post op she found out that she can eat sugary things and it just makes her feel sick, but rather than not eating them she still eats a shit load of candy and things like that before bed and sleeps through the belly aches. She wonders why she's gaining weight back like she doesn't even see it. It might be earlier than working out or whatever but it's really hard to work out at that stage of life anyway and it still takes so much discipline and self control to keep the weight off properly

No one is even going to read this but i used to play MTG with this guy as like a preteen at a place called gallery of champions this place was like thee size of a walk in closet and we played tournaments in the next building over
let me tell you about this guy.

agree

he's nowhere near a perfect person, and he's admitted that before, but the man has taught me a lot about life and understanding others.