Is CGI and motion capture now good enough that we can have a live action film with a human character that is completely...

Is CGI and motion capture now good enough that we can have a live action film with a human character that is completely computer generated?

No, fuck off

This bitch got fucking rekt'd lel

The ways she blinks and moves her face, its easy to tell its not real. Looks like it's sped up

This

>that blinking
>mouths don't look like that when people talk

nope

I do'nt know what it is, but you can still tell it's CGI at a glance

so the answer is no

the cgi is impressive but its still deep in the uncanny valley

>Dur hur I knew that was CGI all along

No shit, that's because OP told you beforehand, if you didn't know that none of you would have guessed that was CGI

I wouldn't have guess it was CGI because it's actually shitty CGI

You'd have to be blind or a little bit stupid to not immediately realize it is CGI.

Tell me do you have autism?

I immediately knew it was final fantasy kingsglaive, fagboy.
It's pretty fucking obvious it's cgi.

Civil War already happened

>No really I knew it all along I swear, it's shit CGI, of course I won't pose any links to better CGI since I'm fucking lying through my teeth

>lets ruin the concept of film making

yes you have autism

it's good cgi and we'll be at the point where we can do this shit flawlessly in 10 years or whatever but it's uncanny valley as fuck lol

>the way that hair just hangs down like strips of plastic

Haven't we already, i mean January Jones is CG, it is the only explanation for her terrible acting

>mfw this doesn't look much better than Spirits Within

Wew

It looks like it, but you'd really have to put an ungodly amount of work into proper animation for each and every scene, because even one that looks off will throw the audience off for the rest of the movie.

The only things that look realistic in that CG are the textures and lighting. Try to make them do any more dynamic movements and they look uncanny valley as fuck.

I do think we're close to seeing perfectly replicated CGI. But I doubt it'll replace real actors in real roles. It costs much more to meticulously animate CG than it does to just plain shoot real actors.

It's good at first glance and sure, modern movie audiences are dumb as bricks, so it could be done. I think though it's still gonna be a bit before photo realistic cgi movies will be a thing. Mad max sfx was damn good and the closest I've seen, but that was environment and not people

ITT: one of the slimy gooks who did the animation on this dumb movie gets triggered as fuck

DCuck did you even watch BVS? It was a CGI mess like everything Snyder has ever made.

That first jump is so jarring and weird

>CGI
>She still looks directly at the camera breaking the fourth wall

What the fuck?

Fuck this CGI movie shit, when can I get a robot gf?

lol this is true autism

>I'll keep calling him autistic and not admit I was fooled at first since I must maintain that I am flawless in every respect

Not him but being faceblind, which you would have to be to not know this is CGI, is a sign of autism.

The way you're acting is probably another sign of autism man, what's your deal and why are you so invested in CGI

>I'll keep making butt-blasted green texts to prove I'm not a flaming faggot

See

>Samefag calling someone "autistic" to divert attention from his errors

Did you have a bad day man

that is one vigorous chin

That's not how Sup Forums works and now I'm sure you either have autism or are trolling. Actually no matter what you're autistic either way.

>its a Sup Forumsedditor episode where he keeps fucking making topics about fucking videogame bullshit on the wrong fucking board in order to get desperate replies and to shitfling and to shitpost

How about you go suck a dick on your retarded theorycrafting that no one here has any room to say, since they're all fucking lowest common denominator faggots