Is it ok to steal someones internal organs if you do it only as a prank?

Is it ok to steal someones internal organs if you do it only as a prank?

yes

Can't believe they actually found the abdula oblongata.
Noice.

your gonna wanna put that on ice.....

what's the deal with these videos? where are they coming from? mexican cartel or crazy brasilians? are they killing random people?

only if you take it all the way to funkytown

damn people are fucked up. at least this proves that i have empathy and a sense of right and wrong.

You can tell its brazil by those fucking flip flops and of course their videos are pretty good, Fucking shithole. One place that should be nuked.

where is this vid from? fucked up.

yes

A non white country

Theres such a thing as crossing a line. If you don't go back and tell them later that it's a prank then you're an asshole. Both of you could have a good laugh about it I'm sure.

the vid isn't that hard to watch since the dude is dead. would've been terrible otherwise.

mexico

now someone has to post one where the person is alive, and awake

I can't believe these videos still get people, it's just gore bros.

Privileged af

noooooooooo

Just go watch two guys one hammer you faggot.

i watched the first 30 seconds like 8 years ago. i have no interest in that shit man.

That video fucked me up. It's one thing if you're involved in the drug game and you get caught up by your enemies and tortured to death. It's another thing entirely to be some random civilian picked out at random by some sadistic fucks who torture you to death just for the thrill.

hahah wtf

they dont give a shit if the dude has some illness or aids

they just rip the torso with bare hands

It's odd, I can watch the worst snuff films humanity has to over but I can't handle shit like worms crawling through people.

this says nothing about you

ye i have a similar problem

ok with people ripping hands-arms-organs-etc

but if a fucker cuts his nails, eyes, anus, and a small etcetera then i cringe like a huge mf

>smosh the early years

n00bs, amirite

Only if you record it and tell them as they wake up in the ice bath freaking out, chuck that on youtube 5 mill veiws easy

>I'm a hardened 4ch veteran nothing gets under my skin

Yeah sure user. If they get mad say, "It's just a prank, brah!"

Is it summer already?