So does this just not work if it's free version? Will it tell me if i got a like while the app is disabled for a day...

So does this just not work if it's free version? Will it tell me if i got a like while the app is disabled for a day? is it because i say i don't like tattoos? I'm pretty fit and decent looking so why did i get no likes today? I know I'm probably too smart for tinder, but isn't there a girl that wants a smart guy with taste? Should i just give up?

nigga with this post alone I can instantly tell you're an annoying, pretentious, clueless fuck its not a surprise you aint gettin shit lol

have you tried not being gay? that usually works for me.

Tell us about yourself. The real you.

is this copypasta?

idk?
man?
maybe lower your autism levels a little?
if not give up because you sound like a twat
ok?

google it and find out

you google it you summerfaggot

No hits but this can't be real, right?

Op here.

Not a fag. Just got out of a relationship where I lived with her over five years. Im a scientist with a s.t.e.m. degree and in my profile i mention I don't like cigarettes, tattoos, or country music. Other vices are fine.
I swipe left constantly because im looking for a blue eyed girl without face piercings. If they mention god or being a Christian i swipe left as fast as i can.

you fuckin google it

>Should i just give up?

You should just give up.

What's your bio say? Like verbatim.

I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm full of preconceptions, especially regarding toxicology.
Nah I'm not desperate. I can get girls irl that are hot, but i was hoping to find someone like me... In a few years ill have the finances to buy two 18 year old russian wives and live however i want.

good luck
those Russian mail order wives are prob going to use you for a green card + U.S. citizenship and then leave you

Op again
Well im not opening it up, it basically says "im too honest, but a romantic. I'll give you my car if I can't make you laugh. I enjoy outdoor activities like trail running, kayaking, etc. Not looking for a hookup, im a long term relationship guy"

Are you euphoric right now?

Here are my exact thoughts while reading that.
>Gets attached easily.
>Pushover
>Basic/boring

Op again
Lol i probably wouldn't ever actually marry a woman. Definitely not a foreigner. That is just my back up plan for if I never find a relationship again. I'm starting to feel like i had the most attractive gf i will ever get on my own merits and it feels bad. She was so dumb though. The only nice things I can think of about my ex are sexual.

You sound like a pretentious douche

You don't want to ever marry a woman, but you want a long term relationship
And you don't want to hook up, but you're on tinder?
Why not try a dating site instead of a hookup app?

Op here
No, quite the opposite. I quit bud when I split with my ex over a month ago so I'm about as bored as I've ever been since being an adult.
Thanks for your input. I guess ill change it because boring,pushover, and attached easily are not me.
I'll admit i fell in love with my ex too easily, but i was baked the entire time and everything in my life was perfect for years.
Now I'm set on just manipulating women so they fall for me and dropping them after i get them to love me.

lol sure ya are, buddy

You are probably a poor truck nut idiot, so it means nothing coming from you.
Can you recommend one? I haven't heard any good recommendations and my bros who met girls online date fatties.

Naw dude your fucked lol.

Duuude no your fucked lol. Get rid of the car bit because it makes you sound like trap material. Romantic is ok but don't point out your flaws. Also never over sell your self. Stay true yet humble. Find out what makes you special and let it shine in your own artistic way and women will actually consider talking to you lol. Once you get a girls attention try and stand out as much as you can without seeming overly confident or desperate. You will most likely not meet a lot of people out on tinder but I have met people on there before and it takes time and patience.

Both me, don't drive a truck and I haven't used a dating site. Match says it has a good "second date" statistic.

if you don't pay, you're not shown to anyone. tinder is a scam. delet.

this pretty much.

it works OP I found my wife on there. 99% are just food whores so good luck.

I ain't your buddy, guy.

I am. I'm getting pretty jacked lifting and cardio everyday. I just don't want to fuck a slut because I'm ocd and afraid of stds. My best friend says the same thing, that I will fall in love quickly again..
Also if you are doubting that I have the capacity to devastate a woman i already have in the last month, but it was an easy ploy because shes a cheating hoe. (I told her boyfriend)

liar. show pics and proof.

No, I mean you sound kinda fragile and probably won't have the balls to continue after the first, idk, let's say two.

Plot twist. She turned out being a guy. OP is now gay

Thanks man. I'll try. I'm really not desperate, I just don't know how to sell myself. When I was in college women chased me so i never had this bullshit.
Ya tinder seems full of idiots. Mostly subhuman garbage, at least in my shitty state..I'd move if it weren't so easy to make money off of the poorly educated that fill the Midwest.
Thinking about moving to mento, but less money opportunities and more expensive living.

>I'm pretty fit and decent looking
According to who?

Holy shit is this true? That would explain it.
Ya match says that on ads...

To continue what?
I wish i were gay. Men are so much more stable and rational.
Myself and some sluts i met at a bar this weekend. Again I'm afraid of stds,so drinking and fucking sounds bad.

>Men are so much more stable and rational.

Have you ever met a homo?

>Myself and some sluts i met at a bar this weekend
Post pics, I'm curious
>Inb4 "B-But I d-don't want to be r-recognized!"

Have you tried not being a pretentious prick about it?

Hey so forget about tinder, I've tried it but I hated so far. My question is what is another good (preferably more serious app) to get back into the dating game. I'm a young guy but I don't do many things in my spare time that has me meeting women.

I wish tinder had a dark theme.

I wrote them about it once, I guess I was the only one.

smart guy? lol ok im an engineer and pretty hot so I get tons of likes. And yeah saying shit like no tattoos just means youre concerned with dumb shit to most girls.

Obvious bait. This is textbook beta male fedora core pasta.

Bumble is the only other one I know of.

Russian wives ditch American losers faster than you can say molotov cocktail. It's not like buying a dog.

Ya the gays i met in college seemed more rational than my ex.
I didn't take pictures of them or us. im not that kind of guy and like I said, i have standards.

I've also heard of that one. There's a few things about it I don't like but I've heard it is more serious.

I'm talking about pics of you, ya friggin dork.

I guess i could fake it. I was hoping the internet would find me a lady that appreciates my attitude. It gets hard to pretend after months of dating though, most Americans (especially women) are dumb AF and it triggers me a bit.

I'm not concerned with tattoos, i just dont want to look at that trash when i sm trying to cum. I assume you're a tribal band tatted tard though.
Ya I'm aware of how stupid most Americans buying wives are. I would keep them well trained.

you should try to find humility in the sense that you also have some pretty big mental short comings. your social retardation is just as cringey as the dumb women you encounter.

I dont see why i would. You obviously don't like me already so regardless you are just going to try to spread hate.
I only came seeking advice on how to form a good profile.

So you're saying you ARE a pretentious prick. Instead of taking not being one, why not actually try to not be a prick or pretentious.

Ugh. I can fake any social interaction irl. Make myself anything they want based on their obvious flaws and expectations, but i want to skip the trial and error of dating dumb broads.

>ignore everything he says and try to sound smart?
I think we have a fatty on our hands

Sure I have pretentions and can be fairly blunt. I don't like to waste time being nice if it doesn't get me anything. Being nice is hedging your bets for stupid people.

Think what you want. If i were fat I wouldn't have made this thread.

then you might be looking in the wrong place. tinder is a fast/flawed hookup app, not a secret club house for NASA physicists and Doctors.

>You obviously don't like me already so regardless
You're right user, I don't like you. I love you.

ha

I think you're right. I'm going to have to go get another degree so I can meet college chicks again and not let my dick chose this time.
Aw, you're sweet.

Guys barely get likes
Deal with it faggot

there are actual web services dedicated to matching people up in meaningful relationships.

if you're not dirt poor, you could try using one of those and maybe finding a girl with the same problems you're having.

Dont be so insecure bruh. Be nore confident that someone will like you and stop letting tinder take up so much of your thought space

Ya i know. I'm just not really desperate yet, plus that will be a smaller sample of peoplem I will do that in a month or so if I'm really wanting that.

Ya i know eventually someone will... If only I had pursued the many women i met in my own field when I was in college. Instead i dated the dumbest accountant ever. :(

Op here.

Goodnight guys. Thanks for the tips. Come to think of it I got more likes before i added words to my profile...