Like sharing your girl's photos?

Like sharing your girl's photos?
If so, why?

Are you more of a cuckold or hotwife fetishist?

I'd like to start an actual discussion with people who may or may not be addicted to posting photos of girls you know. Do you think you'll ever get caught? Does she know? Is there a part of you that wants her to know?

You are a weak man

>Like sharing your girl's photos?
Stopped reading right there.

So do you believe it sharing photos makes you a weak man? Or sharing her body? Or both?

Once in a while Sup Forums starts oddly meaningful discussions. Curious to see what people say considering how many girl sharing threads there are.

got caught sharing pics of my girlfriend - it is kind of hot to know that other guys find her attractive and lust for her. Makes me superior in some way. That she is mine. On the other hand I also enjoy the humiliation and degradation of her being shown off at her most intimate without a choice. Makes me superior to her. In the end it comes down to some weird feeling of power, male superiority and having full control. Was only fun as long as she didn't know though. Now I am forced to choose between kinking out, keep showing her and enjoy the pleasure it gives me. Or actually having and living a life connected to the real world and with her. Inb4 yes I do love her.

more of this girl in the meanwhile.

I appreciate your response.

How did she find out? What did she do when she found out?

Is she someone that a regular on Sup Forums might recognize? What sites did you post on?

I'm just curious to know habits of others. Have you stopped entirely?

a friend of us saw her posted here on Sup Forums. But instead of telling her, he started reposting her in other threads bragging about that he finally found someone he knew on here. Then someone else recognised her and the fire started spreading. She obviously freaked, but didn't leave me in the end - she is loyal as hell. But probably wouldn't stick around if it happens again. A regular btard will most likely recognise her, yes. I posted on here and a few other sites without mentioning specific sites. I'd like to say that I stopped entirely but that wouldn't be true. Like you said yourself, it is an addiction to the thrill, excitement and risk involved in it. Having others secretely knowing what a good and obedient slut I own is such a turn on. I keep it to an obsolute minimum though and hope to be able to stop completely at some point.

I'd ask for a pic of her, but I don't want to add gas to the fire haha

How long have you been with her?
Have you ever discussed sharing her with other guys? If so, how did she react?

If you did ask her, was it before or after she found out about the photos?

Did her family find out? What were the biggest repercussions from her discovering the truth?

I'm addicted. It's weird to admit, but I definitely can't stop posting my girl.

if you can come up with a safe and non public way that I can show you, I will. We have been together for ages. Ive been sharing her on several occasions and the biggest repercussions from her finding out is that we dont do that anymore. She is afraid of being with other guys now because they might have seen her online. From what I know, her family doesnt know anything.

I share pics of my girl all the time Yes she knows yes she likes it. It makes her feel great she even likes to show herself off on kik. And this is why I love her .

You're welcome to post in here but don't feel obligated. d3y8hcb0

So have all your friends seen her nude? Does that turn you on? Have you discussed or shared her with any of them since?

My girl knows I've shared her pics but not how often or how many. She certainly doesn't know I've posted her face let alone me cumming all over it.

You are a lucky man. How long have you been together? How did it start? Have you ever had any mmf threesomes?

The only reason I visit these threads is because I hope my ex gets posted.

Only to have the pleasure of showing her.

Are you nervous she'll ever find out it's you?

I've posted my exes a handful of times, but rarely. Is it more of a revenge thing? Or do you like knowing guys want to fuck her?

Do you find the thought of other guys fucking her since you broke up hot or not?

Are you me?

Basically the same situation here. Made the mistake of giving somebody her Facebook though and he sent a couple pics to her. It never escalates into blackmail, and she doesn't know I was the one who sent them. So I was safe, but at the same time she doesn't send anything anymore. I still show her off when I can though... it honestly is an addiction.

I have no idea how many that have seen her nude. Admitted, that is a thrill as well. Not knowing. Haven't discussed or shared her with any of them since, no.

Not you. But I fell you!

I'm hoping more for her new fuck buddy to post her.

So I guess it's more of a revenge thing. She ended our long term relationship, and engagement, and a week later started fucking someone else.

Im pretty sure she cheated, but cant confirm...

It's not that I find pleasure in the thought of other guys fucking her.

I've been tempted to give her name or social media but I stop myself for this exact reason. A part of me wants her to know but I just can't risk ruining my life.

Was the friend that found her, or any since that you know of, close to you or her? If so, I'd imagine that most of your guy friends have seen her.

and finding her in thread like this would be equally exciting and scary

Interesting. I appreciate your response. The revenge aspect of sharing is certainly a big one.

How often do you post her? Do you think you'd post future exes as well?

I know of some who have seen her from rumours going around. But not confirmed.

I know what you mean.

If it was just her friends that would find out, I honestly would expose her. I just can't have her family find out.

So far, other than various sites, I've shared her pics with 2 close friends. It's scary, but thrilling at the same time. I love thinking about how they must look at her differently.

I don't have many photos from previous exes. I dont post often, the only reason I started was because of the quantity of images i have of her.

8 yrs. It's started the day I found this place and the kik app.we now have profiles set up on swinging sites. I've never shown her face mind. We have had mmf yes on several occasions.

Same. It's crazy too cause i legitimately care about her and love her but at the same time it's hot as fuck to have her spread around for everybody to enjoy

Do you jerk off when you post her? Or is it entirely for revenge?

As someone that shares for fun, I jerk off every single time. The more people comment and like it the harder I cum. I would do way more wwyd threads if I could just wait for responses instead of having to write one haha

youre all cuckolds

how did you approach those 2 friends to actually get to show her to them without ruining your friendship? you just sent the pics on facebook without any 'warm up' or?

same here!

mostly revenge which quickly turns to a jerk session.

You've really never showed her face? Bravo.

1 of them I used to exchange pics with on occasion. The other... I honestly can't remember. I do know that both times, and every time since, I pretend to be blackout drunk.

Totally know what you mean. I mean, I am married to my girl kek

I post my different girls, past and present, giving blowjobs. I guess I like to show her and me off. Some guy claimed to recognize one of them but could never prove it. Other than that, I don't think any will get recognized (Most are asian)

I honestly hold on to the hope that there are so many amateur pics out there that no one will ever see. Most of my friends stopped browsing Sup Forums years ago (to my knowledge). Other than the 2 friends I've shared her photos with I'm actually not TOO worried. But the worry is actually a turn on so it's a weird mix of things

You'd be surprised. My girlfriend is Asian as well and from a VERY small area. The one and only time I posted a pic of her tits and face, she got recognized.

I just love to share.

I post my ex Alex way too much, and have for years - since we were still dating. She found out at one point, but I convinced her my.email had been.hacked and that it was an accidental. She stayed with me.

After we broke up I posted her nudes with her full name, but felt bad and told her. Eventually we became friends again.

Then I stole some new nudes off her iPad when.she wasn't looking (pic related) and started spreading her again... I also have shared her nudes with a couple mutually friends. I wonder if anyone else has recognized her - I sometimes post her face still. One guy found her Facebook profile because I sent him a Facebook pic that hadn't been renamed, so that was scary. I managed to convince him not to tell her or expose her though...

I keep deleting these pics and trying to move on, but it's an addiction - I know it's dangerous, but I always resave her from online and post her again.

That seems... really horribly unlucky. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

I do too. That's exactly how it became an actual addiction.

Yep. I have so much to share too, that sometimes I just stop posting in order to not dominate threads

Have been posting pics of my gf since she was 18 on here. We're both now 22. I think she caught on that I was doing it and expressed her disappointment so I stopped for awhile. Now i only post occasionally. People have got large saved folders of her though

Also, part of me wants my ex gf's new man to see her in action and hopefully just post new oc with her.

The longest I've gone in the past 2 years without posting her has maybe been 3 weeks. Even that is probably an over estimate. Think you'll post your future girls photos?

I know what you mean. I think I have like 150 or so pics of her.

Blowjob pics? Or just nudes?

150 pics of who? :D

That they do. How did she catch on?

Does he browse Sup Forums?

Sorry, I meant 150+ pics of MY girl.

fb that hadnt been renamed? You cant find a fb profile from a photo file that has all that jumble of numbers

Getting caught is why is started sharing over Kik, not a whole lot of transfer between Sup Forums and Kik. Do you have a Kik?

Kinda same for me... Stole pics from the best friend of my girlfriend and posted them here. Over many years... I liked the thrill and that other was attracted tun her or commented her pics.

Later I stupidly posted a facebook pic of her and someone found her profile and tried to blackmail me.

So i ended up telling my girlfriend and her bestfriend what I did.

How/Why did her best friend have her nudes?

How did she react?

If it is a public photo you can.

Yeah I probably will post pics of my new girl - but hopefully she'll be into it too.

For the meantime I'll likely keep posting my ex, despite my desire not too, and get a thrill Everytime I see her reposted

My girl is sort of into it as long as I don't post her face. As I said earlier in this thread, she probably wouldn't like to see the webm of her getting a facial that I've posted numerous times.

Are you hoping to have an mmf threesome or swinger lifestyle with your future girl?

lets see nudes with face

I would be down for experimenting with swinging, or her fucking other guys - if I could film haha

This actually ties into one of my original questions:

Would you want to watch her be fucked by another guy? Or would you want to fuck her with another guy?

Cuckold vs Hotwife fetish. Most people don't even realize there is a difference.

Yeah that's about the only time I'll show her face pics anymore is thru kik. Generally don't see her being posted her even though tons of btards get her pics on kik from me

Why? You could probably find them easily if you want, I'm over posting her face now (though i like seeing her posted haha)

I repaired the pc of the best friend and copied the photos...

Both were totally shocked... But i told them the truth, that i started as a thrill and ended up as kind if an addiction.

My girlfriend lost her faith in me but didnt kicked me out. We love each other but know our sexlife is kind of messed up... The bestfriend (also a good friend of mine) was pretty cool with it after a while. I think she dont understand what could happen.

Both not know where I upload the pics

I'm not the person you replied to, but personally I'd rather watch her in action than join in. That being said, is never go as far as cutting myself off from sex with her to strictly watch

I see. I was under the impression that her best friend someone had her nudes. I now realize you had BOTH of their nudes. Glad to hear it worked out. It could have been a LOT worse.

I can honestly go either way. I'd love to watch, but I would love to participate. I've shared an ex before and I would
1) Cum
2) Watch while I reset
3) Repeat 1 and 2

What's your Kik? Let's share pics with eachother

Just nudes. Never face
Not really sure how. Guess she had a feeling. I have 100's of photos

i wanna see my girl joanna get stuffed full of cock in all her holes covered in cum

It's just fun to share. Don't think I'm into the hotwife idea

So did you admit it? Or did she accuse you? Just curious.

Does it really matter if you never showed face?

Question for everyone:

How long until you showed face for the first time?

Yeah kind of... Im now in a therapy because i cant stop uploading her nudes. It damaged my realationship a lot! And now its kind of awkward if we hang out all together... I think my girlfriend cant handle this situation and try to forget everything

cute girl. I'd love to spread those nice legs of hers.

Addiction is crazy. I partly made this thread to discover if anyone else felt the addiction that I do.

Shes hot! I would join!

You got a Kik?

her thicc legs are my favorite part of her. i would love to see them wrap around someone else's hips

what do you think you guys will do to her? no kik sadly

Its kind of normal. So called conditioning. You post her pics get the thrill positive feedback, so you will post her again. At some point you NEED this positive feedback amd this thrill. You brain cant work normal without it anymore... Fucked up if you ask me...

I would save my load for her and pump her full! Hope she doesnt take the pill!

Denied, she let it go eventually. Haven't had any issues since. There's always that risk though since her pics end up far and wide

You are not alone man. Im also in a therapy. You cant win this fight alone... Tried it many times and always failed

Very true. I love hearing what people think of my girl. I love showing off her dirtiest and most private side.

no face means no worry

Make a Kik, I'll tell you all the ways I would brutalize your slut

i wonder what her face would look like as you came in her. would love to see those legs wrap around you and pull it inside her deeper.

Until I get caught, I don't want to win.

The only reason I worry is her family finding out.They would know it was me.

Your decision. But its hard to go on after someone finds out and you get caught.

Not necessarily. I hope one day she's comfortable with the idea

So sexy . Got kik? Or more

I hope she will have a cock imside there as well!

I don't doubt that you're right. I just wonder what the likelihood of getting caught is.

Thos lips around my cock would looks so nice! She swallows?

I'd love to find her at a bar, catch her away from the rest of the crowd, then force her to bend over the nearest surface - and force her to take all 9 inches. I'd take pictures and record video of her crying and begging me to stop, then send you a video of me filling her cunt with my cum.

aznposte

I would tape her at a table and let strangers take her for 5 bucks!

Personally I like that people like her body, and that they say so openly. We're both up for her being fucked by someone else, though
Pic related.

Very hot. More?

How did you start that conversation with her? Have you ever shared her before? How long have you been together?

How often do you post face?

Nice big tits, wouldn't mind blowing a load on those.

Never posted face.
I was just open with her and said how would you feel if X, and she was okay with it when I convinced her that I was okay with it. We take photos all the time and she has been considering posting them, so it was just another step.
We've been together for 2 years.

She'd happily let you!

no kik

a cock in her face? maybe if someone else wants to take her at the same time

of course she does :)

i would love to see her toes curl and her thicc legs quiver as it happens. she's definitely never had it that big and she's not on the pill

how much would we make? i wanna see all her holes utilized