Oh god, fuck, somebody tell me what to do, or should I just end my life at this point ?

Oh god, fuck, somebody tell me what to do, or should I just end my life at this point ?

>Be me
>Be 21, visiting my family and staying for few days
>Have 16 year old sister
>Never thought of her as anything but my sister
>grew massive tits and became extremely attractive while I wasn´t home.
>Looks like Riley Reid, almost 1:1

later that day

>prepare to go to bed in the guest-room
>sister comes in as I'm changing my clothes, sees me in all of my glory
>Doesn´t look away or seem to be unnerved by it
uncomfortable_moment.webm
>"It's good to see you again, user" she says while I frantically look for something to quickly cover myself up
>We start talking about random things, about what happened while I wasn't home, and eventually about romance
>"user, do you have a girlfriend by now ? "
>Tell her I can´t find a long lasting relationship as I want a girlfriend who is up for all the bullshit I do.
> " Haha user, I figured as much, I think you´ll have to find someone who´s exactly like me "
wtf.img
>Look at her, no clue what to respond.
> "Anyways, I´m gonna catch some sleep user, see you tommorrow ! "
>Don´t know whether she was implying something or not.
>finally fall asleep after hours of thinking
>Have extremely vivid dream of our conversation, basically the same situation but in my dream, she did not go to sleep, we kept talking and I randomly said " Damn I´m horny"
>She replies with " Well, why don´t you just jerk off next to me, I´d love to watch"

>Wake up with a raging boner and my sister on top of me
>Sister woke me up, brought breakfast to my bed

>For some fucking reason, while still kinda dizzy from just waking up, I mistook the dream for reality
>Stand up, whip out my dick and just start wanking in front of her, saying " enjoy "
>She starts screaming. tears welling up in her eyes and sprints out of my room
>Realize what I just did

I was able to hear her talking to someone, presumably my mom. How fucked am I, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg
sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/confusional-arousals/overview-and-facts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281387/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When did this happen?

Jesus OP, there's really no way to wriggle out of that one...

Woah the twist, holy shit, jump out a window user before its too late

Maybe pretend it was a psychotic episode

OP rn
youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

Just tell them you injected marajuanas before going to sleep.

>sister comes in as I'm changing my clothes, sees me in all of my glory

how original

They all just fucking left the house, heard my phone vibrate, I'm too scared to check it, fuck.

Like 20 minutes ago, fucking hell I´m actually contemplating suicide right now

Like in breaking bad ? I wish I could but I feel like that's just gonna make look like even more of an asshat to them..

dude everytime i come on Sup Forums someone has some crazy ass story .. there is no way these are real you are stupid for falling this nonsense

Enjoy

1.check phone
2. post screen shot
3. ????
4. profit

if she saw u naked before whats the problem? or was that in the dream as well? this is rly fkn stupid how can you " [mistake] the dream for reality" ? stupid ass story

nigger you what

When they come back, make sure you're naked and coated in Vaseline. Also, start rambling about things that don't make sense.

bump

Op look, probably best that you just tell them that... idk... im trying op but... idk what the fuck to tell you man, tell them it was a dream? DO NOT TELL THEM THE DREAM, but maybe if you could tell them you had a weird realistic dream and snapped awake from it without realizing? idk man,
Or maybe just say you thought it would be funny because she was in your room while you were sleeping naked? like.. thats weird right?

even coat the bottom of your feet so you can't run away. that will gain their trust

Proof or GTFO. I don't believe your story, bro

They will never believe him and neither do I. Story is fake

This. Post sc or kys

>For some fucking reason, while still kinda dizzy from just waking up, I mistook the dream for reality
>Stand up, whip out my dick and just start wanking in front of her, saying " enjoy "
>She starts screaming. tears welling up in her eyes and sprints out of my room
>Realize what I just did

Its probably fake but its a good one, ya gotta give OP that.

>enjoy
Holy fucking shit I'm dying.

Even if you have to spend some time in a psych ward it may be worth it

Tell her you were having some sort of hilucination sleep walking shit

Heeres the sc, guess I'll just never talk to them again, sounds like a good alternative to dying.

It's German, it basically says get out of the house in atleast 20 minutes, e don't wanna see you anymore

who is that supposed to be? why dont you have name saved but she calls you "du scheisse"?

easy fix OP, tell them you mistook her for Riley Reid

I don't speak Muslim, English Hans

That´s an expression which basically is the equivalent to " oh god "

Easy way out

>I was dreaming about sex
>mistook reality for dream

Make no mention of sister, apologize profusely and say you have had sleepwalking problems in the past

too lazy to save numbers probably

This is your only choice OP, make Grandad proud

sorry i dont speak holocausr

Rip fam, unless you can pass it off as waking up from fren droggos

lmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u r fuk

yeah. first step in making someone believe your lies is for you to believe your own lies. just act dead serious but ashamed at the same time.

Heh

You're fucked no matter what, user. There's no way on earth your sister will keep that to herself, so I say go for broke and rawdog her. At least get one last fun romp out of the way before they lock you up.

Tell them you thought it was your ex girlfriend them make up an ex

dude haha you mega faggot

Why was your first instinct to post to b

Move to another country and start a new life.
Shouldnt be hard for you eurofags, you just walk for like 30 minutes in any direction and youre in a different country right?
Pack your bags homie.

Trips demands this op you're honestly fucked regardless of what you do

>
Actually contepmating doing this. they aren´t replying tho, so I guess it doesn´t even matter

post your answer fucker keep us updated

Despite all the autism in here, there are still some clever people and sociopaths on this site who knbow how to get out of any situation. Didn´t wanna ask a friend, for obvious reasons

How's old r u OP maybe you can leave for a short while, and get some space if not just wait outside by the door looking sad. Then just been for forgiveness and stress that it was an honest mistake based on a vivid dream

We're all rooting for you OP please keep us updated!

Apologize as profusely as possible to your family, take all responsibility and promise to change, then when you have sis alone stick your finger up her butt

Fuck it just rape her and leave the country lol

Screenshots m89! What's going on!

>kys
Nice knowing ya op.

Here’s my story Sup Forums
Don’t hate me
>be oldfag have 9 yr old granddaughter
>she’s tall, skinny, flat, blonde
>10/10 pedo scale wouldbang.jpg
>visits a lot, this time for a week, see her in and out of bathroom frequently
>grandma goes to bed early one night, granddaughter is in shower
>watching baseball, can see down hall, granddaughter comes out of bathroom in towel
>towel drops
>see the whole package, excellent lighting in hallway
>OMFG.gif
>she bends over to pick up her towel, smiles and giggles, stands up
>just fucking stands there naked.wtf
>tasty pink nipples, delicious flat chest, sweet bald pussy
>StopItBoner
>stare at beautiful naked granddaughter for unknown length of time, boner reaches critical mass
>are you done looking, grandpa? nervous but smiling
>think hell fucking NO I’m not done! but just say yes
>beautiful naked granddaughter says ok goodnight, runs giggling to her room
>back to baseball, team is losing, fucking jack-off millionaires
>from down the hall can you tuck me in grandpa?
>houston we have a problem raging boner taking control do you copy
>while tucking in granddaughter pet her pussy for a second or so
>that tickles but I like it grandpa
>whip out my cock and tell her to kiss it good night
>holyfukkenshitshekissesit.png
>tell her how beautiful she is, kiss her forehead, stick finger up butthole
>hey Grampa! A little too loud, godfuckindamnit.wav
>shove cock down her throat to shut little bitch up, practically choke her out, get rid of blankets, jump on granddaughter fuck her senseless, turn her over ramit up her ass, cum with the force of a thousand suns, wipe dick on hair, spit on her, smack her around a bit, shit on her face, slit her throat, throw garbage on her, set on fire, roast marshmallows while she burns, 420 blazeit, get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur, fuck all you faggots.

Thank you, Sup Forumsros.

I´m barely functioning atm, I´m nervous as fuck. Packing my stuff into my car rn, gonna drive to some hotel I guess.

nothing interesting going on atm, I basically sent her a message stating that I had a dream and when I did.. that, I was somehow still in that dream. not even fully awake.

post the chat pls

Forget her your relationship with you so is fucked. Talk to ur mom !!!!!! Explain the situation and include screenshots and updates please

By talking to the rest of your family you can manipulate the family dynamic and force everything back to a psudo normalcy. Your sister won't see you as a person tho...

Play it as alpha as possible:
>mom freaking out comes back into room
>you fully nude
>doing deep squats
>full mast
>slap her with your boner
>git suckin mom
>sister sees
>thinks about how it would feel in her mouth
>thinking about vag too
>joins in
>???
>profit

thought u were gonna say something smart at first

whick sucks, we were not just siblings but actually good friends, kinda. fml

I dod too but im too drunk

She thinks you tried to rape her m8... With time you guys will recover but it's gonna be a lot of time and effort on your part

riveting tale

>AY YILDIZ
>deutsch

Wenn deine Familie muslimisch ist, bist du ein toter Mann

Building off of that your parents won't feel ok having you in the same house as ur sis so that's gonna be an issue unless you talk to your parents. Just play it off as an honest mistake.

op if i would be evil i could just add the number to my phone and expose you

Say you were drunk OP

Stop lying to strangers on the internet

If your family is Muslim you are a dead man, wortten in German. Fucking EU killing the true Aryans!!!!!

Or you could ask for battletoads... Srs tho c'mon let's see if we can repair this issue so other anons can attempt to incest is wincest irl safely

This user is right, OP. I molested my niece a little bit when we were younger (we're both the same age, my family is weird in the first place) and even though she didn't tell anyone, it took years to finally repair our relationship. Sounds like some faggot shit, but time really does heal all wounds.

OP is muslim, ofc he is into incest

Damn OP why'd you have to be such a fuckin retard. You're gonna get fucking kicked out of your house so play it right and tell them you were delusioned or something.

Include me in the screencap!

Tell them that you're a Muslim since you live in Germany and that Allah wills it. Don't worry about them reading the Qu'ran; no one in Germany reads that shit; they trust that their sandniggers are telling the truth when they say that its "a peaceful religion"
if that doesnt work then just kill yourself. You've officially ruined your life and no one will house you now that everyone knows how much of a sick fuck you are. Pic related. But dont forget to post pics of your sister

>massive tits

>riley reid

Pick one faggot

I´m not a muslim, if I was I´d be dead. Ay Yildiz just offers some good prices for mobile internet, the bigger providers only give me an E connection.

Family isn´t replying, guess I´ll just act like I don´t have one anymore, feels better this way tbh, I won´t have to talk to them this way.

Do you wanna be smart, or Alpha?

Post chat well diagnose with Google translate.

I got you famalam

See: Confusion Arousal

Short: You're awaken by an external presence during your REM sleep cycle. Your brain attempt to continue this process but you begin to react subconsciously to the outside stimuli. Your subconscious being can react to the stimuli and may continue functioning as if you were still in the REM dream.

Aka: Sleep Drunkenness

sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/confusional-arousals/overview-and-facts

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281387/

act like your sister is crazy and telling shit about you

SOMEONE PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Man's got the tits to back up that claim, your best bet OP.

If his family was muslim they´d have been chatting in some sandnigger language.

OP, schick mal bilder von deiner schwester

breakfast at midnight?

BEST BET

Lol, should I just send that to them ? user you´re giving me hope to atleast have a chance to explain myself rn.

op storys seems fake, the number has no picture

Ya this

lets be honest; if you have a dream about sexual shit with your sister then it doesnt matter whether you continued to do it outside the dream. Just having that dream is enough for them. Youre off killing yourself

Ikr, OP is a massive faggot for fantasizing about fucking his sister

Stranger lying on internet? Deutschern btards können uns alle im ärschen lecken

>>doing deep squats

Do what you think you need to. If you want to get convoluted, print out a doctor diagnosis template in german and fill out information yourself. Make sure your handwriting is unique in that case