NIBURU SIGHTED

NIBURU SIGHTED

When the eclipse happens, Niburu will be in full view to everyone on Earth at the same time, there will be chaos when people discover the truth. Expect marshall law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-2k-tfjF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prepare to repent

bump

Literally lense flare

Lens flare

go back to /x/ you shitmonger

>NIBIRU

no, it looks similar but if you look closely you can see the thin layer of atmosphere on niburu, it's clearly a planet. try to let go of your normie thinking and look at the picture without bias

go home /x/ youre drunk

that doesn´t look anywhere like a planet

That is what people may say now, but after the eclipse, everyone will iterallt be able to see Niburu in the sky for themselves. Then everything will change.

Pretty faggoty thread OP, proved us all right again

Its already happening
youtube.com/watch?v=F1-2k-tfjF4

It loosk exactly like a planet, look at pictures of planets and compare

nibiru actually exists but its orbit is eliptic like motherfuck , currently 150 billion km from the sun , will get closer in few thousands years

I shoot with a DSLR, and if drops of water get on the lens when shooting with a wide open aperture it looks *exactly* like this. That ain't no planet.

i highly doubt that. You probably are shilling for NASA, they are shitting their pants off because they cannot explain this new planet

funny how no one has a vid just lens flare pics

is it lens flare or a water droplet? shills can't even make their minds up ahahahaha this is how buttflustered NASA is right now

too late, were fucked

Why would the eclipse make the planet visible?

This already happened in 2003.

Stop recycling your doomsday and make your own up.

fuck but how cool would that be if neptune was actually our moon? That shit would look dope

It's not lens flare. I'm not the same guy who suggested that.

It cuts off certain wavelengths of light that are obscuring niburu.

>full view to everyone on Earth at the same time
>everyone on Earth
>same time
flat earther detected

woah that looks cool is that real? eg a long exposure?

we can go bigger!

>jap moon name
We don't have to listen to you fags, we won WW2 by bombing the fuck out of you and then making you guys commit sepuku. Fuck you chinks and start worshipping the white god

Yes.

OHFUCKKK.jpg

video evidence or fuck off

This would be fucking so badass, except everyone on Earth would just spent all night looking at Jupiter

>eclipse
When will this (((round earth))) meme end?

uh-huh
There are too many points on which you are totally ignorant.
Let me point out where you are wrong>File: 1501567188602.jpg (292 KB, 808x769)

earth would be neptunes moon

>in full view to everyone on Earth at the same time

b-but nigga....

How fucking awesome would it be to see the storms of Jupiter swirling around with your naked eye

On Monday, August 21, 2017, you will be shitting your pants off and the pants off the person closest to you when you see Niburu floating in the sky majestically and then every sceintitst will be gassed for lying about space.

Time is relative man
It's always 4:20 somewhere

I'd personally vote for a ring system, tho that would fuck our low earth satellite system.

Our species would have much different religions and stories if they had to invent ways to explain the rings. I also think we would have explored the world quicker since the rings look different at different latitudes.

some magical wavelength of light will be blocked >so anything is possible

Duh

That would be my house
>even stoned, OP sounds like an idiot

what does this cgi nonsense prove?

This is the lady who was sent the telepathic messages about Nibiru by the aliens
Seems legit

Eh, we still have people (in this thread even) that want a flat earth.

I work for NASA and I have noticed a lot more confidential meetings happening in the last few weeks. We aren't allowed to discuss the eclipse on our main mailing list. Also, most top level staff are going to be on vacation for the second half of August, which is very abnormal, they usually spread out top level empoyee vacations to minimize impact on teams. Something is up, not sure if it is "Niburu" beut it is definitely related to the eclipse.

Take your nerd shit somewhere else.
Earth aint any planets bitch, especially not that faggy blue bitch

yeah

I know this is a lie because it is not physically possible to have more meetings during the work hours than there currently are at NASA (~90% of the time).

yours is a cheap imitation

go away

I work for NASA too
I just reported you

Yeah most of peoples time is spent in meeting rooms, but there have been a lot more confidential meetings happening, eg no one will discuss what happens in them, which is unusual.

that car is baller

hey, get the fuck out to

I work for an organisation I can not name
>You have been reported

gay sex orgies

i used your IP to post my messages, you just reported yourself.

Unironically I wish to fucking Christ something like this would happen. Fuck this gay earth and this shitty timeline. Humanity is a cesspool.

>implying 99% of people wouldn't glance up, go "huh" and immediately go back to playing candy crush

>tfw

I like you
I gas you last

Ofc thats why there is no snow in front...

Oy vey goyim, Earth is a globe and evolution is real and big bang probes no good and that is totally not the firmament in the sky !! Oy gevalt instead think of the six trillion dead and gay rights stay focused on our shabbos goy Alex Jones...do not look any further goyim!!

>Expect marshall law

Damn it!
I'm trying to get sleep for tomorrows gay sex orgy at work and my phone keeps going off
>STOP REPORTING EACH OTHER

20 DAYS TO GO

In 20 days the Earth will be in chaos. Prepare yourselfs, this is not a drill. This is the happening of all happenings, there hasn't been an eclipse like this since the dinosaurs were wiped out. Do not mock the eclipse.

What if a lot of the lens flares we see in photos are actually planets? But people just accept the lens flare solution because they don't want to cause trouble.

My friend showed me this Nibiru planet through his telescope. You couldn't see it normally but he used some special light filter and it showed up. It was too freaky so I put it out of my mind mostly.

I really hope so.

trips confirm it

I think the radiation would kill you. Probes that orbit Jupiter have to be radiation-hardened to survive.

Earth can't have rings, at least not for very long. Only gas planets can.

Kill yourself you useless fucking shit

You cannot refute the truth, just use foul language to try to hide the truth

top kek

someone give me a quick rundown on niburu

>Snow
>August
Fuck out of here