Neil deGrasse Tyson

Neil deGrasse Tyson

WOOO

Black Atheist Man

didn't libcucks turn on him for not being 100% against trump?

How come he doesn't speak like a normal black person?

How is he black? This is his mom.

His Cosmos was absolutely terrible and did not invoke the awe the original did. It was apt for this generation, though, who thinks ICP's Miracles deserves to be mocked.

He's one of them "smart" negroes.

>He's one of them "smart" negroes.

Nigger deNegroe Nigger

His Cosmos was pretty boring and inferior to the original. Its still worth a watch though.

redditards are so dumb.
They suck this guys cock because he is all about science, objectivity, and common sense!

Yet when he is objective (like a scientist should be) and says something that isnt confirmation bias on their part, they yell and scream.

He's smug and annoying and I don't like him. I'm great for science; hooweee love me some molecules cucking elements out of their atoms etc but his whole persona is completely detached and uninspired.

Compare him to Richard Feinman. He's like the least uncharismatic 4th grade science teacher with nasty breath and no patience.

god i just hate him so much

>Compare him to Richard Feinman
> writes autobiography
> a third of it is about how nerds can get laid if they just try

more people need to read it

Holy shit I just saw him in a movie!

He was that black scientist who worked for shredder in TMNT into the shadow

Another meme pop science icon worshipped by fedora-wearing double digit IQ atheists

>I fucking love science xDDD
>Science is awesome!
>OMG religion is so dumb, but I'm smart

I bet every single one of his fans cant even solve an entry level physics problem

Hello!

>fedora-wearing double digit IQ atheists

What does atheism have to do with an astrophysicist?

he can't handle movies with any fantastical, supernatural or other elements that depart from "rational" worldview. He probably hates Shakespeare for using ghosts and prophecies so much

Because evangelicals deny any and all science. Atheists are the only ones who give a shit

He's pretty good in BvS desu

you messed up. anyways why would you reply with that. YOU MAD HAhgad