Wanna smoke. Live in an apartment in a state where it's not legal yet...

Wanna smoke. Live in an apartment in a state where it's not legal yet. Is it possible to hide the smell enough that no one will notice when they walk in?

get vape

I've actually been looking into it, but I've never tried them. Is the smell really reduced that much? Also, how's the high compared to a joint?

bro go smoke it outside somewhere then if someone comes along just pull out a cigarette.

If you smoke it inside your house will smell like weed for 2 days

>For 2 days

I haven't had a problem with cigarette or marijuana smoke in two apartments where I lived.
I live in Canada, we have no smoking buildings, plus weed hasn't been technically legalized yet.
no one cares, if they do, they have nothing else to do but complain.

in my experience, I notice cigarette smoke more often than I do with weed. you'll notice that when you compare how much smoke comes out of cigarettes than from joints or pipes

I think pot literally eats in your walls so you will need to repaint your walls afterwards. Really dude. Have you ever been in a crackhouse?

obviously an exaggeration but the smell definitely lingers for a long time

you are clueless.

Don't believe this bullshit.

In this thread, underage fags talk about marijuana.

Grow a pair and just smoke that shit faggot. No one is going to call the police. I smoke at least 3gs a night and never have a problem, live next to old white lady and across from an Indian couple.

smoke in a small public bathroom? where nobody will go or find you?

I smoke in my apartment all the time, fortunately so do my neighbors next door and above me.

Weed is for degenerates.

I dont know what kind of weed you skids are getting but my shit danks up my whole fucking house without even smoking it.

No, actually it regenerates

>open windows
>blow smoke out the window and light some candles
It's easy OP

This isn't true. The smell dissipate quickly.

>Weed is for degenerates
>No, actually it regenerates

This is why Sup Forums is the retard bin

OP no one cares enough to do anything but if your paranoid it's gonna ruin your high.

If you wanna be EXCESSIVELY CAUTIOUS get some dryer sheets, stuff em in a toilet paper tube, and blow out the smoke into that, pointed at a bathroom fan or maybe a window

>interprets pun seriously
I agree with your conclusion

Mash your bud into rosin and dab it if it's any bud that's worthwhile.

ITT: OP tries to find ways to smoke in his room without his parents finding out.

Just go outside and smoke and you don't have to worry about smell at all. Is it really that hard you retards?

I'm going back to Sup Forums this place is as bad as I've heard.

go in the bathroom, run a hot shower to get it steamy, put a towel under the door. youre good.

we all want to be in a safe, familiar space

smoke in bathroom with fan on, door closed

/thread

buy a smoke buddy, its filled with charcoal and kills the smell when you blow the smoke in it, thats what i used to do

that's the same idea as a carbon filter for a grow room, works great

This will take a bit of work but..get pantyhose.Fill with ground up charcoal.Now place this charcoal filter on one of those exhaust fans,the kind you get at Walmart and put in your window.The charcoal will filter the odor of the weed.

Good. You stormniggers should stay in your echo chamber hugbox.

literally tried exactly this with the dryer sheet sploof and bathroom fan when I was an edgy teen. mom still caught me. wasnt a great day for me.

confirming that smoke buddy/carbon filters work very well. no smoke, no smell as long as you cover your bowl. add in some air freshener or incense and you're good

As a kid I smoked in my room living w/ my parents all the time. Just crack open the window, don't smoke a joint / blunt or the smell will linger. Buy the type of air freshener that doesn't mask odor but knocks it out of the air.

If you smoke out of a pipe / homemade bong or whatever and you blow out the window + air freshener the apartment would smell like weed for like 30-45 minutes.