Hello Sup Forums this girl cheated on me and just was a whole other person for the one year she dated me and then...

Hello Sup Forums this girl cheated on me and just was a whole other person for the one year she dated me and then abandons me and sends her friends to finish the job so I'm gonna leak a lot of her nudes for a while and way for you to contact her and her friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVx7PiOTx2Q
volafileorg/r/d3z30x74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO IT

Her full name is Carlee denise Mcrae Snyder

check it

Keep going faggot
Why tho

tell us the story of how she Cucked u user!

Her Instagram is cxrlee_

GREENTEXT!
GREENTEXT!
GREENTEXT!

he was trying to show its legit i think

this

Fuck yeah I'd love to shove something fat up that asshole and make her hurt

I need my greentext fill for the week

same

Her tits are pretty bomb

We met and we stayed up on the phone talking till 9 in the morning, she was clingy and a goodie from how she acted, she had a bad family and she lived five hours away at (4 McGregor road. Castle hayne NC 28429)

She said she met a guy online ( a friend) and that they hung out at a hotel and he rapped her lol

NO GREENTEXT IT YOU FAGGOT

And she would wear over sized guys clothes that weren't mine

That description reminds of my ex. They even look very similar, lol. She abandoned me after one year as well, dunno if she cucked me though.

How do you green text it lol I just want to fuck this chick over

she is a cute how where you able to get such a pretty girl??Doesnt matter tho all women are THOTs and im not even memeing here i never met a woman that isnt a thot

Just greentext it so this stupid fuck shuts up.

TTELL US THE STORY OF YOU GETTING CUCKED BY HER VIA GREENTEXT AND I'LL NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE

i can relate to your story hard went thru the same shit kinda they pretend till they drop you like some old broken toy feelsbadman

This is surprisingly arousing for a picture

awww so sweet, the cucks found eachother ^^

Got cucked by a white girl who pretended to date me while she was fucking two of my friends.
I got into a fistfight with one of them and the other stayed friends with me

>> she was a whole other person, she had a few different daddies while being in the relationship with me and she also slept with her best friend Stephanie a lot and I mean a lot they were like sisters like she said lol

Just tell the story and I'll greentext it afterwards

Don't be a snitch you fucking faggot

>> she love loves butt stuff too

Not a very pleasant shot but still fappable

>> To summit everything up we dated for a year and she would sleep with her friend naked Taylor and she would keep around her other friend Kayln even tho I don't like her cuz she has feelings for her and I found out she was fucking her too

>>

>> she for real fucked a dude and said she got rapped

Eminem aint that bad

well played

Name?

>> here's her gmail so you should be able to get her hangouts and YouTube and stuff ( [email protected] )

damn, she seems to fuck everyone, i wish I knew her

Password?

>> her full name is Carlee Denise Mcrae Snyder

I have good legal pals in New York. Got anything remotely incriminating?

Oh wow that asshole look delicious

>> it won't let me send any videos, I have a ton of those /: about 4 hours worth

I can't find shit, link twitter or something

Stupid faggot, has she done anything illegal? I can make her shit herself.

>> the only thing that illegal is that her mother is a dope addict and so is her step dad buster, meth, heroin, frequent morphine injecting and Adderall and prescription medication abuse

MEGAUPLOAD MY DUDE
SOMETHING PLEASE GOD

Post them on vola

GOTCHU

Use vola?

This her? youtube.com/watch?v=WVx7PiOTx2Q

>> I'm putting her vids on vola rn

user, you're in the position to make demands at this point, tell me what you want from her, and as well as specific drugs her brother was using.

>> yes that was her years ago

What's the Vola?

bump

Alright don't forget to post link

He's probably making his first Vola.

>> wtf it's saying the link is me trying to post spam !!!

Dont include the period.

Keep trying please don't fail us user

This is OP

>> volafileorg/r/d3z30x74

user, does she have any of your shit? And do you want any money out of her?

lmao that pacifier thoooo. You can get anything out of her with that video.

replace the "." with "DOT"

i didnt get cucked she wasnt fucking a dude behind my back or anything she just played with me and showed me of as her boy toy kinda (a few days ago like 2-3 she again starts hitting me up on whatsapp im gonna pipe her a few times and drop her ass wish me luck user)^^

Anything with a cock or longer vids?

You gotta post more videos
You said you had over 4 hours worth yeah?

user I've written up a draft blackmail message, confirm this will work for you?

>> you talked to carlee a few days ago ??

Rip OP
Kek.

PLEASE GOD OP

Obviously underaged.
Enjoy your stay!

U were a lesbian couple?

Anyone else having trouble with the DNS server when opening this up?

>>

Rip op 2017~

Who are we fucking then. OP, or OP's ex gf?

>> im a male and she is a female, 100% heterosexual

>> she was messing with you too ?

I vote OP, his name is Jesse Nicolazzo

>> she got in a car accident many years back and soon she will be going to court to get lawsuit money and it's about 80,000+

She haves kik?

IDK man... he is delivering, made a Vola for us, and she was a bitch.. I'm voting for gf. Plus, I'd get diamonds to see a girl send me a crying pic of her naked...

grill has had email sent, I'm logging off anons, see you later you nigger cucks

>> she made a new kik after she left me , I didn't even know she had WhatsApp lol

motherfucker you better post your response on the vola at least.

But you have her username?

>> Her best friend Kalyn's phone number ( 5315605740 )

>> thanks for the help everyone, is there any more secret you know about her ?

Goddamn OP, she looks a lot like my ex with the rounded face and the perky personality. The video of her in the shower just being goofy heavily reminded me of her.

Then I told her it was over when she cheated on me and she went batshit crazy on me.

Please make sure you know what you're getting into. I don't want to see you suffer worse than having been with a cheater.

ANNNONNNNSSSS LETS FUCK HER OVER GUD
Can we sign her email up for a SHIT ton of spam emails???
Can we sign her phone up for thoose shitty web game thingys that you have to do to get the key to a pirate videogame (the ones that you dont do cus probs virus)