Pic related

proof she's your daughter and also link

Post all you have
Also fuck her

fap

obviously

Post panty drawer

rub one out and tell her about it

Let her catch you jerkin to her videos, obviously.

this
also take pics and write us a full report

When you know she's online, just walk in naked while she's focused on herself and just start fucking her

Start subscribing to her on those sites, and eventually mail her new lingerie to try on. Keep track of what you purchase. If she wears them on cam, confront her about the lingerie and show her you purchased it.

Then rape her or whatever. i dont care.

^

Also post pics here and link, hits or gtfo

Tits*

build a time machine and go back to when your daughter was a little baby and meet up with younger you and tell yourself to do better and not raise a whore. Then come back to the present and do everything everyone else posted without regrets because you know there is an alternate timeline where your daughter isnt a whore.

this is good advice, user

realize that all girls are camgirls because they like the attention and guys want to see what they've got.

if you were a young guy now you would want to see what any attractive girl has got, and she is someone's daughter, so give up on the whole "muh daughter". plenty of girls show their tits and pussies, they have sex, and the vast majority nothing bad happens. they're more likely to be killed or injured in a traffic accident, yet you don't assign the same weight of fear to that because "sex iz soo scary"

Top kek

Tell her that you'll consider her a grown, free woman, able to do whatever she pleases. You'll support her, however she decides to live her life. You'll continue to love her and be there for her. But this starts a new era in your relationship. You'll always be her father, but you'll no longer consider it your job to raise her, or treat her like a child. All she has to do, to prove that she's grown and ready to take on the full responsibilities of adulthood is suck your cock and swallow your cum on cam and post it here.

Start your own camline but have it be fully about how you're going to rape your daughter when you find her fingering herself on the Internet then charge heavily for the big event

Profit

Just say nothing, and fap to her regularly. You wouldnt be asking Sup Forums otherwise you know you want to.

Walk in while she's on can and blast your load in her face, if she loves it you're in, if she's about to freak out ram your cock down her throat

This is goddam good advice for anybody or the whole world in general. I've always felt that we'd all be lots better off if we didn't, for god knows what reason, view sex as evil.

FUCK religion, goddamit.

Exactly. This is why we need sexual anarchism.

It's not about religion and people are free to do whatever they want but if it were my daughter and I came across these videos like OP claimed I would feel that the 'come one, come all' attitude cam-whoring has would be both my fault as a parent and her serious mistake to treating intimacy like it's a cocktail party in her puss

tip her

and say who you are.

she'll probably never again

>works if your daughters a stripper too

Link

send her a video of yourself jerking off to her streams. Also link?

Good job on raising a whore. Looks like the type of girl who fucks black guys.