Is this guy a PR genius ?

Is this guy a PR genius ?

Im in love with his songs now that he is an hero.

Turns it from teenage angst to true darkness.
Now he's
RIGHT....... BENEATHHH MYYY SKINNN

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a PR stunt. The video of their newest single fits too good.

>an hero

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is going to be Micheal Jackson all over again.

Now that we know the lyrics were legit and not just edgy stuff, Linkin Park is a masterpiece now..

It's a PR stunt alright, organized by (((Dave Rubin))). Except the goy singer is actually dead!

This

I never knew he looked like such an aids-ridden deadmaus hipster faggot.

sorry but suicide doesn't validate anything

there's nothing noble or intellectually stimulating about being so miserably wrapped up in your own diseased thinking that you take your life

It's about him being molested in his childhood and mental illness in general.

The bugs are crawling in his skin now.

What makes the lyrics sound so fake is the combination of an incredibly sterile performance and production.

He wasn't good at making his emotions seem authentic on record

Still, though. I'm no expert - is it 'normal' for depressed and suicidal people to check twitter and agree to change your hairstyle in the future, despite knowing you are planing to kill yourself the next day?
I just can't shake the feeling he got indeed murdered, for PR sake. They got so much shit planned out with LP in the near future, and nothing pointed to him not wanting to do that stuff.

/r/ing the criteria for objective measurement of emotion

suicide does not necessarily have to be planned right?

I never claimed there was an objective criteria for such a thing. i just shared my opinion.

I think he was great at making catchy pop hooks, and i actually appreciate that. but the combination of those lyrics and his performance/production wasn't good in my opinion.

Also, everyone have legit emotions, but not everyone are good at transferring those emotions through musical means

Depressed people can go around looking like normal, with certain subtle signs showing up to show for it(or not so subtle, if we consider the songs now), so yes, they can give that impression.

That being said, Cornell's birthday probably hit him very hard and drove him over the edge.

Not really, people with dependent and maniacal disorders can plan it, and maybe even attempt it, for attention and manipulation.

>is it 'normal' for depressed and suicidal people to check twitter and agree to change your hairstyle in the future, despite knowing you are planing to kill yourself the next day?
Well yeah, you don't want your loved ones being worried/possibly try to stop you

yeah i'm not saying it can't be planned, just that it's not necessary. Hey may well have just gotten shitfaced and offed himself on a whim.

>offed himself on a whim
That's another point.
Do you really off yourself on a whim despite your kids, your wife?
Despite being kind of a role model to other people who got molested as a kid and have to get through the day?
Would you really off yourself because your an hero friend would have birthday today, despite all those responsibilities, despite your heart being attached to other, living people?

They(he) may not necessarily view it as that, but rather a lot of unwanted responsibility, on top of everything else he was already dealing with.

Expectations are a hell of a load when you're in the spotlight for whatever reason.

Case in point, R. Williams.

>Do you really off yourself on a whim despite your kids, your wife?
Exactly what makes me think it was a whim rather than planned. If he thought about it, surely he would have decided against it, IN THE END.

I'd argue most suicides are not planned. Many suicide victims and survivors are people who made a bad choice compulsively due to overwhelming emotion