How fucked am I?

How fucked am I?

What is this?

Itches and very dry. Keeps me up at night.

jock itch. google it.

You are disgusting.

How to get rid of it?
Is my case too severe to use over the counter shit?

just cut it out

i find your fear of the doctor humorous.
also, i suspect you are underage, so enjoy the ban for posting cp.

Had this before, rub in any antifungal cream like Lotramine twice a day for a long time and it'll fade

well it's gonna grow bigger when you reach 14, don't worry :)

Probably ring worm, (ring worm is the same thing as jock itch just a worse version) go to a doctor and get a prescription should clear up.

You'll be fine, over the counter stuff will take care of it.
Like the other user said, google jock itch and you'll figure it all out and how to avoid getting it again.

Its impetigo, you will need antibiotics and itll get better immediately.

Just clean your small genitals faggot

Not op but are you fucking retarded? Fear of doctors, what? Because someone isn't immediately going to pay between $500 - $2000 to potentially be told it's nothing and will go away on its own. God you're a faggot.

Just put some Thousand Island dressing on it, morning and night, cleared up after 3 days.

Just put ice and salt, you'll be fine OP

youre just a fat cunt. Kill yourself

its gonorrea, good luck seeing you are gonna say good bye to your benis soon

put lube on it. you got thicc thighs boi

OP I can't promise it will work but a guy on Reddit claimed using diluted Lysol (like 10 parts water to 1 part Lysol) rubbed on the skin helps clear up fungal infections.

/r/lifehacks/comments/65t3dw/lysol_for_solving_problems_with_fungal_infections/

His text has been removed though and the mods added a flair saying it is risky but do with that info what you will.

This is herpes.

Trust me i'm a doctor.

Don't be a stupid cunt and listen to these people, go see a GP.

tinactin or lamosol. that shit looks fungal my nigga

apple cider vinegar or coconut oil would be worth trying before using fucking Lysol

jock itch my friend. you can grab an over the counter cream that will get rid of it in like 2 weeks

it can be cured without a money grubbing doctor

It's fungal OP. Get some anti fungal cream. Apply Liberally. Iron your towels and underwear before use. Will clear up in a few days if you keep the regiment up. I had it while I was part of the anti poaching unit in South Africa. It is a bitch to deal with but not a huge issue.

>Iron your towels and underwear before use
wut

actually this reminds me of people adding a small amount of bleach to their baths to treat eczema. I would try bleach. Lysol sounds... Unpleasant. Bleach would be kind of like pool water, no?

Hmm, would ironing my pillow cases help with my dandruff?

No. Dandruff is dead scalp tissue. You need to iron all garments that come into contact with that area to kill the spores.

I ironed my bedsheets now I'm 5'11" instead of 5'7"

lighter fluid then burn it out, hurts a bit but its the best way

Not that guy but are you fucking retarded?

You're a digusting hideous obese failure and you always will be. Your only option is suicide. But you're too much of a coward to do that.

Jolson?

if you washed yourself once in a while, that wouldn't happen.

Yeah dead scalp tissue but it's apparently caused by fungus/yeast. At least that's what they theorize.

use body powder everyday and use athletes foot creme twice a day and shower everyday

Under-developed male genitalia, there's no cure for a baby dick.

Then maybe it will work. Try it may help a lot. May do nothing

HAHAHAHA you fatass. learn2wash

I have this from time to time, just get some basic anti-fungalcream 1 time when you wake up and 1 time when before you go to bed.

It always goes away within 2-4 days.

Happy to help.

Your benis is gonna fall off faggot might as well kys now

cancer