Pearly Penile Papules. How do u get rid of them?

Pearly Penile Papules. How do u get rid of them?

Depends. Do you have micro or macro paps?

Check google

Micro

You have to suck the dick of someone that doesnt have them, and they will be transfered to the other guy

They are harmless. If you really want to get rid of them, though, I think you need to ask a doctor about CO2 laser removal. I think it's outpatient, but it's still a lot to go through just so your dick has fewer harmless papules on it.

Sand paper until red, then squeeze out a lemon over it.

burn them off

a good suck will get rid of like 80%. If you have many it's proof of virginfaggotry

why do you want to get rid of them? If women develope flabby lips in their cunts when they get older, it´s just fair that we grow penile spikes to add more friction and avoid slipping.

hot needle worked for me

Because i find them disgusting

toothpaste

i tried toothpaste for 3 weeks but it doesnt seem to work.

Nail clippers

They are Harmless, but look like std's.

I just sand em down

I had a professional laser surgery 12 years ago. Protip: Don't do it.

-despite the anesthesia the removal was very painful (don't forget: the penis head is probably the most sensitive spot of your body!)
-the anesthesia made my penis feel really numb afterwards
-the dots came back after a couple of years
-girls actually don't give a shit

It took me five years to have the right feeling back down there again. Everytime I had a boner, I could feel the injections they gave me. And still today, sometimes I can't cum because the sense is not 100% back...

Fluoroantimonic acid

And they're going to grow back, so just get over it.

Thank you for sharing ur experience. Have you tried treating them at home

Are you an absolute imbecile? He tried professional treatment, which did not work, but you still have hope that some home remedy will help?

Why do you care about them anyway? Someone that stupid should not reproduce, and it's not like anyone except you is going to see it in your lifetime.

I used to be really worried about them untill i actually started having sex with many girls. Ive had 21 sex partners and literally none of them ever acted suprised or said anything about them.

Ok well, maybe i might want to add that with girls that were a frequent lay/gfs, that obviously the subject was eventually spoken about, but they never cared at all. As for the 1 night stands etc, none of them said anything.

>Are you an absolute imbecile? He tried professional treatment, which did not work, but you still have hope that some home remedy will help?
Not the guy you are replying to, but i have actually had that experience with warts. Ive got tyhe professionally removed by several methods, and they always came back. I then once tried the apple cider vinegar method and they still havent come back for like 6 months. And i recently have read something about also using the vinegar method on PPP (allthough i havent read much about it yet).

And trust me, i am someone who is really really really anti spirituality and i fucking despise people who believe in broscience/home remedies etc. But the fucking applecidervinegar works on wart like wtf.