20 year old heroin addict from Phoenix, Arizona here. Been addicted off and on since I was 14...

20 year old heroin addict from Phoenix, Arizona here. Been addicted off and on since I was 14, girlfriend of 3 years left me because of it, I dropped out of high school, I can try to quit but I don't think I can make it through withdrawals. Been close to an hero a couple times. Anyone else here got an addiction of some sort?

Addicted to Ur mum

damn you got me

Have you tried fentanyl

don't

yeah I've had some serious addictions and bad habits for a long time now. When I was 13 I started jerkin it three or four times a day. Never have stopped.

I've dabbled around with pretty much everything under the sun, so yeah

>Had a girlfriend
>Still whine

Keyword "had" of course I'm going to whine she was basically all I had

Been fighting my alcoholism for the last 2 years with a small amount of success on my own. Almost lost a 7 year relationship and my life because of it. Went to a psychiatrist but it was too expensive so I decided that I am strong enough to hold my urges. Now I stop after 3-4 beers on my better days, although I still cant go a single day without alcohol. Shit is hard to give up, but not impossible.

Ever heard of W18??

kratom saved my life. dead serious

I've quit shooting up for 4 months at a time but I get hooked again, non addicts will never understand. Alcohol addictions isn't shit to be reckoned with either, sorry about what you're going through man, I never drank much.

How much is it for a hit would you say?

i quit ten years ago cold turkey. you wont sleep for 3 days, then youre good.

Yeah I quit cold turkey several times but I always relapse.

I dunno I imagine cheap since it's more potent then fentanyl...

What made you try heroin at 14

Any good sites to purchase from

Basically, I was born and raised in poverty. Friends with tweakers, who were turned onto it usually by older siblings it seemed. I smoked weed with them regularly, so I gave it a try out of curiosity. Next I finished the half gram I bought for about 70 bucks, then I needed more and I was addicted.

Not sure of any sites, never fucked with Tor or anything, just bought straight from dealers. I recommend you don't fuck yourself up like I did.

Look I don't know what be it's like to be be addicted to something be hard.

Best I got is I smoke too much pot, and it's hurt my life a little, but it's not physical or even mental symptoms at all when I go cold turkey for a day or two

All I wanna say is

A basic life in u.s is still pretty sweet. Can you hold down a pizza delivery job? You'd make enough to live with roommates and a small heroin/hookers budget. You could work two pizza places for like 50 hours a week. Just get buzzed for drives, save the real trips for night to pass out and sleep.
Delivering pizzas 7 days a week on some lighter drugs (just smoke the heroin in daytime? Don't shoot?) And pass out with a shot at night. Go to a rub massage and get jerked off once a month that's still in budget.

An hero if you want but it's not all or nothing with regards to getting your shit together. If you can do just a little bit. Save your money and spend just a bit less on heroin till you can get a decent dead end job (serving in restaurants, delivering pizzas)

I work at Taco Bell and I have two other people with me. We basically live in a scrapyard in the backyard of a couple Mexicans in middle of Phoenix. Used to live with my girlfriend who graduated high school and I did all I could to help pay rent and buy food.

You could start a rock band.

Go to rehab. Sucks because you have to be in withdrawal before they'll give you buprenorphine. But once you have the script you'll be good. Been clean for 4 years. Wanted to kill myself multiple times, lost relationships but of all the things that hurt was 9am-10am when the cravings would kick in, right before the withdrawal. Then all the things I'd do/sacrifice just to get well for 5 hours tops.

I don't envy you having to go to rehab but it's the safest and best way. Good luck, call me a day but I know your pain and love you.

Funny, used to lead (guitar and vocals) in a ska band when I was 17, played gigs downtown. We were honestly pretty quality all things considered. Sublime influenced, lead singer OD'd on heroin 21 years ago.

So, if you're up to it, just upgrade 1 level up. It's not a big commitment until you get to trained shitty jobs or drug free shitty jobs (USPS is like 20 per hour in so cal). You can just pick up another fast food job. Now you're busy for more hours of each day and you don't have to try to do less heroin, just try to not do so much you get busted at work. Less time to do heroin, more money.

Then after living steady state like that a few months, think about taking it up another notch or decide it's not worth it and an hero. But there's a lot of increments between here, an hero, and being a doctor. You can be a shitty dead end dopefag who's got his routine down and can guarantee heroin every night and some creature comforts. Bacon isn't that expensive. A laptop that plays old games is like 400$ tops. StarCraft original, halo, wolfenstein

ska ahahahahaha fuckin skank for me you enormous faggot

just go to rehab. dont think about it, just go

if your family was more together you'd have an intervention, but since its not the case you gotta be mature enough to do the right thing

dont question it. tomorrow when you wake up, go find a place and dont stop until youre in

Ska is short for skank, rip. Also say whatever you want about me, anything you can possibly say I've already said about myself

Have you tried to learn to enjoy suffering, user?
I think you officially have the right to refer to yourself as a "monk" or "shaman" or something if you make it to the 6 month mark of daily masochism.

I'd rather quit cold turkey, can't afford rehab

Well, I've gotten to the point where it doesn't bother me. Hell, from birth I've never had a great life. But everytime something gets worse I get closer to just fucking shooting myself

Read Infinite Jest. It may unironically help.

get help. its simple af. just so you can get a grasp of how this is mostly all your fault through bad choices, dropping out of hs to stop is a retarded decision.

go make a smart decision. it starts with one smart decision. and no, an hero is a retarded decision, so cross that one off.

I was hooked for years, and I'm in AZ. We probably know each other. I've been clean for over a year now, it's not impossible.

There are programs in place for the first 5 days. I promise if you go in they will take you. The 5 days will work.

user gets it.

Just try rehab. And if it doesn't work out try again later maybe. You're young enough and have enough years that "coming back" would be worth it. You could be some success story fag at 30 working as a paralegal where the people around you would never guess that you were an addict

I didn't drop of HS to quit I dropped because I rarely showed up and basically fucked myself

Did you go to Horizon?

relapse doesn't mean failure. you're still in the quitting process is all. go somewhere safe, ride out the shitstorm of withdrawals with supportive care and then separate yourself from old paths.

Nah I lived in Buckeye for a while and then moved over to Phoenix. Was homeless for a while, wandering anything from 99th and Bell to 7th Street and Thomas.

you sound like one of those self pitying assholes who kill themselves all the time.

people are too entitled. accept this and change.

>I can try to quit but I don't think I can make it through withdrawals

See you've already lost the fight before you ever stepped into the ring. If you really wanted it, you would start with achieving more mental power. And that is coming from an addict. It's gonna suck, for a few weeks. But you can do it.

I'll take it, I don't self pity though. And I ain't entitled for shit

Possible we've encountered each other at some point

I've relapsed several times I know how withdrawal is

>my life is shit from teh start!!1
>i dun hav $$ wen i was yung!
>i wanna an hero

people have had less and gone farther. don't let the natural selection take you out so quickly.

How qt was your gf?

She was pretty solid. could probably find a picture.

I hate to assume but I ain't taking shit from some fag on the internet who spends every day on Sup Forums. You don't know what the fuck I've been through

you remind me of milhouses dad

Haha I'll take it

Get well soon OP

literally any fucking head shop dude
just do NOT buy "extracts", they're more than likely fake trash that will fuck you up.
don't buy kratom from any store where an asian lady rings you up.

How do junkies like you afford your habit?

Who is your enabler, is basically what I am asking.

I work minimum wage. I don't need to pay much for rent because I basically live in the backyard of someone's place in a shitty little scrapyard pad. On top of that I pawn shit, pawned guitars, surf boards, televisions, and then I stole shit

Fucking kek

Well then just stop relapsing ya dang dingus.

here is a less depressing drug thread

Thanks for the advice bud

my ex girlfirend has an heroin addiction.
I start to take care of her.
I bring her to my house, working all day, coming home and clean house because of vomit and shit, cook for her, stand up all night because of her crisis, hug her, reading her books and playng guitar fore her to make her feel better.
She Stops with heroin, left me after six month. Now she's happy with another guy that apparently knows nothing about me and how she stops heroin. I feel sad and usefull. I hate heroin addicted, you can't live your own life, always need someone aside that make you live your life. You are Hypocrite, you start consciously to start with heroin and then you are all "aaaww I'm addicted, nobody loves me buuu".
Scum bags, cuntsquirt. You choose for your life. cunt.

That's depressing. I loved my girlfriend deeply, sad to see her go. I live my own life pretty decent for an addict. Sorry to hear about that shit, it sucks.

Hanzo at your service

Best advice anyone gave me. You're super smart, you got tons of skills, quit being a piece of shit, go to rehab, and then make some money. Drink a beer, smoke some weed, take some shrooms every now and again, but don't get all space cased from that. Stay away from heroin and meth. Just smoke weed.

Smoked weed longer than I shot heroin, wish it stayed that way

You should not be content with your life as it is now. If you want you can be happy.

damn op.
mesa fag here.
not addicted to anything
home owner
awesome job

how do i keep my kids from becoming you?

Quit whining and buy some kratom so you don't get HIV soon, fag.

Well, contrary to how a lot of people feel, don't be overprotective or take over your kids life for fears like this. There's no for sure way to keep them from avoiding while still living the life of a normal child. I personally think you should let them smoke weed (In moderation), but I don't have much advice.

Recovering heroin addict here. Shot 50 stamps a day for about 5 years. 4 years clean now and making good money with a happy family now. I went to treatment, then after treatment I put absolutely everything else possible on hold, lived like a fucking monk, and went to narcotics anonymous meetings 2x-3x a day. Anyone can get clean, its all about taking action to get clean, it doesn't happen passively.

I haven't gotten laid in 6 months, never share rigs with other tweakers. Probably not getting HIV any time soon.

you should either find a way to move or at least completely change the furniture in your house or whereever you live.

Yup, i'm at the moment a non-practicing amphetamine and ghb addict for 3 years i believe.

>Had a psychotic episode
>tried to stab my asshole father
>went to rehab

>after rehab started using again

>stopped using on my own
>now 3 years later, i dont go outside, still depressed AF,...

Opioid pain patient here, there are ways to quit without getting withdrawal. Slowly lower the dose over a few weeks and then when you stop it won't feel like you're dying.There are also some drugs to help with that (methadone, buprenorphine) but it will take a prescription to obtain those.

well i went to detoxication program in september last year, been there 3 months~ then went to additional rehab thing for 6 months, and now i'm getting my life together again.

it can be done user, i believe in you!

Nah dude! Don't even let your kids smoke weed. If this guy needs to smoke weed, to quit heroin, that's fine. To be honest, as an artist, all of the best classical musicians, rock musicians, painters, etc. All pride themselves on creating great art, without the influence of drugs.

wow i am this faggot

Hey, I just moved to Phoenix! Where is a good place to score the Horse?

I suggest you downgrade to something like benzos if you are not strong enough to maintain a smack habit. Ain't no shame in that shit.

Paramedic here. If you don't change your path, you'll end up where you're headed.

Of all the calls I did for akron fire, 45% where BS that didn't need an ambulance, 5% where medical calls, and the other fifty percent were Heroine OD's. Lets be honest, sure the narcan works. and MOST of the time we narcan you and youre fine. But then one day you buy heroine that has way more fentanyl than you thought because druggies can't titrate drug dosages like a pharmacist. so then you OD hard, and maybe the narcan doesn't work right away. So you go into cardiac arrest. and let me tell you, the odds of surviving a cardiac arrest from hypoxia to recovery are only 3%, at best. doesn't mean you'll actually die. It just means you'll end up as a husk or vegetable. Don't worry though, they'll keep you alive on a ventilator *just* long enough for the lifebank to come and harvest your organs.
that's what you are, a walking future organ donor. Honest to god, the only good thing about this heroine epidemic is that it is a BOON to the organ transplant industry

Ex heroin addict here, stop injecting it in the same locations so often it's heat bag as fuck.

All I'm saying, when his kid is like 15 or 16, smoking in moderation is good

Where you at in Phoenix? I'm in Arcadia by Sky Harbor and PHX Children's Hospital

Ain't America great?

OP. Acknowledge this guy. He's trying to tell you something.

think about what kind of hell you're gonna end up if you keep going like this

Tell me more.

That's when I started. But still you have to consider his kids getting caught up by bad influences. Let them smoke weed, but stay away from idiots. A bit of a challenge. The best people I know, just stayed away from everything. Never had to worry about any of this shit.

Invest time and effort in to fostering basic, academic, and professional skills such as reading, personal finance, basic math or coding, a sport, and a musical instrument. Early-established social networks are investments in to your child's future economic and social stability. The child's participation and success in some talented area, recognized and encouraged by you, can help to form a basis of personal confidence and esteem. These things all are necessary foundations to maximizing opportunity, capacity, and confidence therein.

Chandler. Moved here from California because everything is so cheap and the SJWs have seriously fucked up my home state.

I may have to go back though. I already miss the Sierras and the beaches.

I've been playing guitar and singing since I was 8, also can play bass, keyboard and drums. Played plenty of gigs in my time too

Yes, the U.S.A. is fucking awesome.

You some kind of commie loser fuckwit?

Then go down to the music shop, and see if anyone needs a guitar player. Remember, what's going on in music right now is...No Hardcore Drugs.

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. Haven't played in a band in a while

If you have a tidy space that's accessible to residential areas, consider teaching music for side money. Even without credentials, you will be able to get piano and drumming students at $30-40 per hour, and guitar students at $20-30 per hour, and still undercut most teachers. Music lessons are non-taxable business income and you will need only to report your personal income, and the start-up costs are very very low if you own instruments and have a spare room. Even if you don't have a room, studio rooms are pretty cheap and it's a low-risk way to try making comfortable income in sparse hours.

at 14?
Man,
Nothing is impossible but your brain must be pretty fucked up from using it in your formative years

Fucking weird to tell this in Sup Forums, coz its hard to explain. But im not sure do i have addiction or not. Have been eating opioid painkillers last 5 years, before this year longest cleanstreak was month. But i ate them pretty unregulary and that makes it hard to tell. Sometimea i ate couple months straight and for some months i only took like once. Its so varied that i cant tell is it a problem or not. Now im moved to pregabalin. Pardon me for grammaring errors.

you are not

You're a fucking idiot. Obviously he isn't going to post a real pic. It's called having a picture related to the topic at hand.