Come now fags gather round for I have a story of a tard I once knew (wanted to post this after reading Neil the tard...

Come now fags gather round for I have a story of a tard I once knew (wanted to post this after reading Neil the tard and the great tard war all events in this story did happen although they will be embellished)
>be me be 13
>7th grade in gifted classes
>at lunch the "special" class would watch movies
>being the faggot that I am I would join them as I had no friends
>every day at lunch watch movies with tards
> first few weeks total bliss I was incognito mode and no tard talked to me
>than the first one approached short fat normal Downey look on his face
> always smiling a face that looked like he was always close to cumming
>"hiiii I'm Lewis"
> extends his hand the amount of grease on his hand could've made an Italian get a cold sweat
> I shake his hand not wanting to be rude and get kicked out back onto the streets
> his hand envelops mine like clam would its pearl
> I quickly take my hand back struggling to do so due to the shear amount of juice on his hand
>"what's your name"
> "I-im user" I stutter a bit scared of this beast In front of me wondering what I was to him
>he leaves suddenly I'm left in shock
> the next day I go back as I had nothing better to do
>I sit down in my normal spot hopping Lewis would not bother me
> suddenly i hear something resonating inside of me
>"hiiiiii user" it was Lewis I shrink down and pretend I don't notice him
> he doesn't like this he frowns and almost yells
>"user" I look at him his small eyes stare at me not looking at me but through me
>"hey Lewis what's up"
> his smile widens and we talk throughout the movie
>from that day on every day at lunch me and Lewis would talk about random things whilst a movie droned on In the background
>one day he runs up to me and the loudest he has yet
>"user!"
wtf.jpg
>his half scream had alerted the whole class everyone stared at Lewis and I
> the teacher stares at me as if I had slaughtered her family in the war
cont.?

Yes please g

Entertain me op

Did you walk the dinosaurus with him?

>she walks over to me "click" "click" her high heels on the cold tile floor the movie still going in the background
>"user I told you you could watch if you didn't make any disruptions" other tards make noise constantly now of all times they are dead silent
>teacher tells me to leave the class
> I get up my bliss had ended it was time to make real friends
>a sudden cry "Noo user stay" Lewis looked desperate
>the teacher frowns and suddenly her voice is as sweet as the cum of a prepubescent boy
>Lewis he disrupted the movie he has to leave (I hadn't said anything yet)
>her hand suddenly grasps my arm so cold her hand was so so cold like the lich Kings forgotten daughter
>out of nowhere a screech sliced the air it was Lewis using one of the tards most powerful weapons
>all the tards silent before now go into a frenzy
>now you have to understand this schools tards where well behaved most times that is so we didn't have a tard guard
>the grip on my arm released as the teacher just stares at Lewis in pure shock choas errupting behind her
>after a bit she regains control of her body and start trying to calm down the tards
>Lewis leans over and whispers in my ear
>"you can stay"
>soon after s began to teach Lewis help him in reading writing and math it was like having a little brother
>I started to come not for the movie but for Lewis (i know I'm a Faggot)
>word started to spread amongst the tards how Lewis had suddenly grown so knowledgable and that I was his teacher
>new tards started to come to me at first I helped them for fun but soon it got boreing
>so one day when a kid I had helped before asked for help I told him only if he got me a pack of gum
>he doesn't have any gum "can't help you today than" I laugh on the inside
>next day he comes to me with a three pack of gum the ones you get from Costco
>holyshit.png
>at this moment I realize my value
>plans start to form in my head
here ends what I pretyped

bump

Abuse retards while being a good samaritan or some shit.. Better sell their organs so they actually are usefull.. If Thats even possible lol

Go on...

>I gathered my team to be together
>the brawn Michel huge dude who would do anything I said
>the useless Mandy she did nothing
>the brain user that's me
>the sly James could get anywhere with ease
>the money Jordan got anything he wanted
>the leader Lewis
>together we made the tard squad
>looking back bad name since I was part of it
Sorry it took so long refreshed page on accident

>I had s bully Julian hated that fine piece of ass blonde blue eyes strong
>he Called me fat and gay all the time one of those was true the other was also true
>so I talked to my team "their is someone who is stopping me from helping you guys"
>Lewis looks surprised "who"
>Jullian he hates the special needs kids
>I shed a crocodile tear
>the first mission
>I have Jordan acquire a dildo
>still don't know how he did it god Dam I loved that autistic kid I loved all of them sept Mandy
>I have James watch Jullian open his Locker and he writes the code on a sticky note hard to read but still good
>I have Michael go after school and put the dildo in his locker everything was ready
>the next day I tell a teacher that Jullian had drugs in his locker and he tried to sell them to me Lewis was my witness
>school had huge drug problem so it was easy to have them believe me they search his locker Half the school watches no drugs just a dildo

Lewis is the real MVP

Actually I change my mind... Jordan is the real MVP!

Checked. Continue

I was underestimating op. Actually interesting cont.

thought this story would be shit but its getting good

>I chuckle than pat Jullian on the back
>don't be afraid of your sexuality
>all his friends stop talking to him slowly as not to seem like they where doing it cause of the incident
>keep helping my team with class until one day teacher makes me stop saying she's had enough of my talking during movie time
>my whole team stared at her but when she left I said it was fine I would make sure nothing would sepperate us
>I start to plan our second mission the teacher is the target but no one has a way to harm her she was perfect
>although we still had the best way of harming someone physically
>I tell have Michel provoke many random tards until everyone in the class is throwing shit screeching or crying
>In the choas I have Lewis takle the bitch
>Jordan spits in her mouth while she's screaming st the kids to calm down
>I laugh maniacally I felt like I was a god
>all the teachers had to come in to calm the tards down while I sat in the corner watching the still playing movie

Mfw i'm at work as psycho the rapist for kids with special needs, laughing my ass off

>the teacher quit after the class got a new teacher who didn't have movie time at lunch
>I was furious i would have to actually go outside if something didn't happen
>our third mission was about to start
>this mission was targeted at one skinny kid known for running away
>the plan was to make him run away during lunch forcing the new teacher to keep the kids inside
>after days of bullying we get the kid to run away (holy shit I was an asshole)
>teacher blames it on the kid and not on the fact he was let outside
>missionfailed.jpg
trying to do short bursts to keep fags entertained and to not 404

>one afternoon right as school was let out I heard sobbing listened in it was the new teacher
>boyfriend dumped her it was like in the fucking movies
>she was a young teacher only 21 i think
>so following the theme of just like the movies I paid Jullian (since he had no friends he was kinda my friend now)
>with Jordan's money to seduce the teacher
>let me tell you life isn't the movies kids

>Jullian went into the class half trying to prove he wasn't gay and proceeded to seduce the grieving teacher
>the teacher rightfully so was freaked the fuck out and slapped Jullian once he laid a hand on her
>Jullian got suspended however movie time came back because she was tired of chasing the tards around
>and that was pretty much it rest of the year not much happened bad end I know
have a few other stories if interested

We want moar

Yeah tell em

Ok second story somewhat tard related but not really
>be 15 sent to facility for depression
>long term facility most stay for 13 months
>6 months new kid arrives sabastion
>little 12 year old cunt most annoying kid you ever saw
>don't know why he was sent there so I gather a new team together a better team and we start operation get sabastion the fuck out
>small team with only 3'
>jack the druggie took every fucking drug known to man holy shit how was he not dead had to use 3 pieces of paper on his application for what drugs have you taken
>Chris the black guy this fact doesn't matter
>user the depressed fag that's me

Mission one the cum stain
>this was by far the best mission we did and the most effective
>jack comes up with genius idea to cum slap sabastion
>one night cums into rag and smears cum on his face
>this lil nigglit doesn't wake up and than a few seconds later licks all the cum off of his face
>holy shit did that shit happen
>Chris nods we all go back to our rooms and go to sleep wait for his reaction in the morning
>he doesn't know anything happened only me Chris jack and 4 others knew

Cont

>we start to elude to sabastion that something happened to him in the night
>he gets suspicious gets one kid to snitch
>but sabastion doesn't believe him
>for the rest of the time he was there he never know if anything really happened
Mission 2 the water bag
>I had hordes ziplock bags from our lunch and filled them with water
> than every day before sabastion went to bed slipped one under his sheets
>this went on for a week before he was fed up with having to change his sheet every night
>so he tried to find out who was doing it
>by trying to bride people my people don't rat me out
>so they lie and said a different random kid was doing it
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>I stop for a bit not wanting to get caught than out of the blue put like 7 bags under his sheets
> he jumps onto his bed and posidens wrath ensued
>water was everywhere and no one know who did it since my people don't snitch and the other kid was already gone
>now sabastion was called a bed wetter since his bed was always wet and a cum eater for well eating cum

third mission operation shampoo strike
>get Chris to steal sabations shampoo than have jack piss in it and have Chris put it back
>sabastion is suspicious because Chris broke his drawer while stealing said shampoo but ignores the warning signs and still uses it
>he smelled like piss sleeps In a constantly wet and doesn't know if he ate cum
>now time for the final attack
Operation Peirce the faggot
>overhear sabastion wants to get his ears peirced tell him jack will do it
>he pays jack to Peirce his ears I pay jack to fuck up his ears
>I steal a sewing needle for him to do it and have Chris distract the guards
>5 seconds later
>sabastion runs out with a hand clutched against his ear he looked like he was ear raped while his ear was on a period
> a few hours go by I see the damage his ear was fucked up it looked like a child started to color in his ear with a crayon
>but the crayon was a knife
>a few days later his mom pulled him out
>mission successful

Thanks for listening to my gay stories hope you keked

I doubt if it's real but still a fun read

praise kek, that was entertaining

Well second story was 100% true first had some parts added

I lost my virginity to a deaf SPED my freshman year in high school. her teeth were pretty fucked up had thick glasses and an ear implant, but she was short and had a super thick bubblebutt and great fucking tits. I regret not marrying her, since she was the best piece of ass I've ever had.