I have to give 4 weeks notice to leave my job that I can't do anymore cause I hate standing up 8 hours a day...

I have to give 4 weeks notice to leave my job that I can't do anymore cause I hate standing up 8 hours a day, and I wake up to muscle cramps in my legs every night, I was going to say I've injured my knee riding bmx, I have an existing knee injury so doctor shouldn't have a problem writing a sick note if they asked for one, easy way out? My job requires me to be on my feet so if my knee is fucked, there really isn't any other option for them?

Pic for attention, it is my dick in a single mums pussy.

>I have to give 4 weeks notice to leave my job
What are they gonna do if you don't and just quit?
sue you?

stop being a little fucking bitch and just do the job.

it's a job, it's not supposed to be easy or fun. get some fucking discipline pussy.

start looking for other jobs while you work there.

>i hate standing up 8 hours a day
> I was going to say I've injured my knee riding bmx
holy fuck what kind of fucking pussy are you? this is the faggiest fucking shit i've read today. I work 10+ hour shifts 6 days a week and my entire job is standing. what kind of pussy fucking bitch are you? are you like fucking 80 years old or some shit you fucking fag?

Lawfag here. I don't do US law, but I assume similar principles apply where OP lives.
Each day you just quit and leave you're not getting paid. If you leave at a particularly bad time (e.g. it's crunch time and it'll take a while to find a replacement), you also pay for the damage incurred by that.

Oh yeah it's hard to get jobs in the US, i forgot how shit that country is lol.

Well not everyone can be as healthy as you. Fuck you.

Uh no. I doubt they could sue for that.

>standing 8 hours a day
Were you the user on /ck/ complaining bout his dish-washing job?
How's it going right now, buddy? Fucked the blonde bimbo yet?

Fuck you, pussy. Coming from someone who works 60 hours working in the sun every week, you need to kill yourself. You're a degenerate and a waste of space if you quit because of something like that. Obviously that photo in the OP isn't you, because I'm sure you're a pussy virgin. Fuck you.

the average Trump voter

No fuck you.

Then why don't you just leave faggot?
Jesus christ man the fuck up, it's not even that hard of a decision to make.

Nice cock op. Do you shave your shaft?

Balls and shaft shaving is mandatory!

I'm from the UK, I think they could sue if they really wanted to, hence why I want to take the injured knee approach, I'm a lifeguard so... If my knee is dodgy there's absolutely no way I can work

>cant handle standing
>fucks desperate women
>whining and complaining like a lottle bitch

You're a massive fucking beta, just kys.

>bmx
So you also like hard objects jamming into your ass.
fucking amazing

Because my boss said that if I don't give a months notice I'm stealing from then company

If you are trolling that is a 3/10.
If not you need to get yourself down to your nearest medical clinic and get a big dose of testosterone.

Just quit op. If you can get a desk job.

That's the plan, desk/sales job that's my background, not cut out for standing up/walking all day, it's killer on my legs which have been conditioned for 8 years to ride bmx (fast-twitch muscle) like sprinters have lol

That was not OP, I am OP lel.

My muscles fatigue very quickly because they're conditioned for fast powerful movements, not fucking standing up/walking around for 8 hours lmao

You're not OP i'm OP.

hey, op here

hey guys op here

How'd you manage to fuck her?
Any more??

She was out of a 7 year relationship, nah only took that one pic. Thirsty for the dick.

Here you go OP. I bought you an exoskeleton. Now as my grandfather always told me, "Get back to work!"

yes :)

Op here. My legs feel like Jell-O and well I am a virgin. That pic was off a friends phone. I tried kissing a girl one time but I chickened out. Now I just want to quit my job because my legs are Jell-O.

b/ro! Check out these sweet exoskeletons. I can't wait until we can all wear these in an augmented reality based on quantum computing. Everything is going to be so kew!

You'll be able to do like fifty million push-ups!

Wow theres huge amount of room in there

Also it looks better if you're going to use them as a reference, because they won't say you just up and left without warning.

I love you let me suck your dick.

Will you suck my dick cheese?

Dude get an actual therapeutic massage from a licensed therapist. Find your local health and wellness center

You candy assed faggot I broke my ankle last November, along with my tibia. I cut down trees for a living. Man the fuck up, you probably work some retail job. You a cashier kiddo?