Mu pretends not to be a total slave to crowd culture

>mu pretends not to be a total slave to crowd culture
>everyone loves Linkin Park now that Chester is dead

it's a meme u dipshiet

was he a queer? wasn't the audioslave guy a queer? he got molested and most queers got molested

>you can't appreciate the edgy stuff you liked as a kid

I know it's shit, but it was my shit.

IT

STARTS

Linkin Park was huge when I was in middle school. I didn't like them then and I don't listen to them now but it's kind of sad seeing a big part of pop culture when you were growing up pass away.

i never listened to them, never liked them, but i don't understand any of this shit. like someone died, sure they made what i think is shitty music, but that's still sad.
im not going to pretend to like them, but im not going to be happy about someones death.

are you a queer? if so hang yourself

who let them out again

Its mostly new fags, either from other boards or reddit

your 'gif' frustrates me so much

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but here is a truth bomb for all of you, Linkin Park was always shit.

And here's a bonus one for you, System of a Down was always shit too.

>system of a down was always shit
Not true btw

everybody was saying it's shit

WITH

Thank you, based melon.

It's shit, and the problem is that while you guys are reliving the past and making 20 threads about this simultaneously, the newfags from Reddit are going to take it seriously and seriously act like Linkin Park is good because it looks like we've endorsed it. Then when we call Linkin Park shit (which it is), the Redditors will get all offended and respond saying shit about how they're good and the process will repeat.

There's a reason some artists are perpetually spammed here.

it's corny buttrock for angsty teens, which we all were at one point. It's nostalgia. Let them pay respect to someone who helped them through tough times.

Speak for yourself. They were always trash, and they'll always be trash.

Nobody likes them here, I myself haven't even thought of listening to Linkin Park since that guys death. And I'm actually sort of a fan of their music.