Any of my Sup Forumstards had to take this as a child? Do you think it fucked up your life? Because I think so...

Any of my Sup Forumstards had to take this as a child? Do you think it fucked up your life? Because I think so. This shit made me NUMB to the point i couldn't even play video games or do nothing. Somewhat, this persists to this day, where I carry a little depression and a lack of motivation.

I have unmedicated ADHD and i used to take those, i guess i got used to them but they made me depressed from what i can remember.

That is why i could not get friends in elementary school.

Sometimes i decide to try it but it makes me dizzy

Some of my "sane" friends take one of this for sleeping when they come home late and high on hard drugs.
I started using those in 6th grade so I had no problems to make friends until that. But since then it all came downhill. Seriously, my lack of motivation is frightening me. USed to be creative and shit but now all I can do is sit on my computer and do nothing.

Same thing with me, used to only take it before tests, but it totally bricked my motivation

That's shit fucks you up !!

I went on a binge one weekend drinking a taking these bad boys. I was rattled for for or five days after it. Good fun though.

54mg its high dose no wonder you are fuckd up

What they don't tell you is that Concerta (methylphenidate) also affects serotonin receptors. 5-HT2C to be more specific.

I used to be on Concerta, but had to stop due to unmanageable anxiety. Now I'm on dextroamphetamine sulphate and have no anxiety from it. Go figure.

yo bro its methylphenidate if you take this as a kid it will change you as a person complete because all learning process and things you do as a kid are different so without these pills you become a complete different person. But now its to late deal with it and do the best u can with this. And thing about it without these pills maybe you where now a much worser person ;)

54 mg is a hell of a dose..
I've been on 36mg for the past 14 years. 5 years of Ritalin before that.

Couldn't do my job without it!

I picked them up for a year because ADHD but just for a year. Later, in my 20s, I took them for a while because exams and shit and I couldnt concentrate. But less than a month I stopped taking them because they were fucking my stomach and giving me anxiety.

I have been taking this for 15 years, I take 32mg everyday along with 60mg of Fluoxetine . I need this shit to fucking FUNCTION, if I go without it I raid the fridge and act like a retard for 3 hours until I crash and sleep for 16 hours. Shit has me fucked UP. My motivation is fucking gone and I've even developed some form of OCD. It used to help me when I was younger, but now it's a fucking crutch. So yeah, I can confirm this shit fucked up my life.

Then stop taking it you weirdos. You are not in 6th grade anymore

Why do you take it if it doesnt help and fuck up your life? Are you retarded?

I am legitimately addicted.

I used to take it to get wired as fuck

Google says there is no physical addiction. It's basically like withdrawing from tobacco. They let ppl do it at home, so you dont even have to go to a clinic if you dont want to.

Just swich to real amphetamine then, feels better and is acually cheeper.

yo. i did too. they put me on welbutrin to ((counter)) the negative effects of concerta.

> (((Google))) says...
> (((they))) let people...
Trying to quit this shit. It's the medical jew. Everyone who posts about being addicted to it to function is being honest. It's scary because it's a way for kikes to have a leash on you.
> "Oy vey, start trying to shoah us and we'll withhold the gogo pills!!!"

Also, learn to create chemically pure caffeine, and how to create meth for pharmaceutical reasons should shit hit the fan.
Stimulants and Depressants will be the luxury goods or a post shtf economy, and everyone and their cousin can either make booze or grow weed nowdays

bump

Sell it to me, user