Can we have a Strain thread since this show is awesome

Can we have a Strain thread since this show is awesome.
Its a episode 3 leaked early episode

I've got a low attention span and need lots of violence + action in my shows, so is this worth checking out?

opening episode of this season was pretty weak desu, but I like where it's going after episode 2

there is good action lots of drama but definitely filled with action and horror bits.

If you like decapitations limbs being cut off explosions, guns. A nazi vampire hunting a jew with hilarious yet intimidating lines.

The guy who plays Walder Frey is an aging vampire hunter who is trying to stop the end of the world by defeated an ancient vampire lord known as The Master that has existed since the time of christ and can swap host bodies if he so wishes.

What did he mean by this?

wait will they bring back Vaun?

i will start watching again if this is the case

oh nvm it's from last year...
fuck them.

I remember watching this premiere and laughing out loud at his long johns until he did what he did. I haven't eaten angel hair pasta since.

here you go

Have they killed that piece of shit kid off yet? Because I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this show unless that fucker is a corpse.

That 3rd episode was fucking great. Just catched it.

where the fuck do we go from here with the master killed?

>with the master killed

bait

>catched

Unfortunately not. Kids are usually annoying retards in movies, especially horror type ones. But this kid is something else.

We do see less of him this season though, which is good.

he got his head fucking chopped off, I think he's dead

RIP Vaun's sweet meme voice.

Jesus dude you're retarded. Did you not see the huge fucking worm crawl out of him and escape to the sewers? Do you seriously think they would kill off the main antagonist in the 3rd episode of the season? What the fuck

he was best boy, fuck this show.

local boy ruins everything

Obviously he will be reborn as someone else or whatever. But what the fuck. if they just caught that one worm it would all be over? kek

>yfw the camera pans to abraham just watching it slither away

the question is who is that worm going to possess.
I'm going with Nora. She wasnt decapitated to the worms would just reanimate her body right?
Possessing Zach would be weird and its kind of hard to find a child threatening.
Awesome bonus would be if he possesses the Mexican mom.

yeah that's going to be the real question. None of those people you mentioned are scary or menacing at all though. A bunch of chicks or an annoying kid? lame. obviously the best would be eichorst, but I kind of doubt that'll happen for some reason.

>this show is awesome

Well, it was awesome until they revealed The Master.

I love when they do all the backstory of the stragoi and the master and what not. those are the best episodes

nora could definately be scary imagine her without a nose, no hair and crazy eyes all burnt?
Maybe he takes possession of Palmer since he seems kinda done at this point and would kind of feed into his Ego/drive for immortality and add symbolism to Setrakian telling him to go to hell.

But isn't that when they were filming this season?

Not sure, but I dunno if I should have my hopes up for it

Well it did crawl into the sewer, I don't know how maneuverable the worm is, but that would be quite a climb up pipes of a sky scraper to get to palmer.

I'm no exper on magic worms though

Yeah, the big baby kind of ruined it.

>previous Masters receive a million worms

>new master will get one

How can the new master even compete?

Will the new sunhunter have any relevance? I mean, he got a name.

sunhunter?

The tacticool vampires.