Could you date a girl who's taller than you when she's barefoot?

Could you date a girl who's taller than you when she's barefoot?

i am already 1.90, if she would taller than me, i would send her to some professional baseball team to earn money for us

>2
i mean basketball for sure

yes it's a kink I have

I'm 6'5", I don't think I could handle a girl who was taller than me. But I would love to date one who is at least 6'.

I had a girl like that once. She was just a bit taller. That length where her boobs are in your face. Shit was cash.

Ye

Yes. I love tall girls

easily

wife is 5'5", 120lbs, fit
I am 5'4", 160lbs, fit but some stomach

given my height and body type i consider myself super lucky

I'm 5'9 and you weigh more then me ...

Not if she'd look like that, she looks like a skeletal with a tiny fucking head

I'm 5'5 and my gf is 5'7. It's pretty good.

i've dated like 3 that were taller than me. mind you these were hook up / hang out kind of girls with mutual understanding for our intents.

dated a few my height or a couple inches shorter. really prefer girls at least 4" smaller. also the length of her torso to legs is very important.

you my friend, need to hit the gym.

Karlies my bae!

Currently seeing a girl who is half a head taller then me. I've only ever been with girls who are shorter than me so it's a striking difference. I have to angle my head up instead of down when kissing which is a habit that wont soon be broken.

>date
>2017
what am I, some kind of cuck?

>taller then me
>then
*shudders*

5'11
135 lbs

I'm 5'9 and my gf is 6' flat footed. It does't bother me at all. I used to have a thing for tall girls and now I don't really. 5'7-5'9 is the perfect height for a chick.

Who cares. I don't have the need to feel uncomfortable about something as superfcial as height. Who the fuck cares?

Yeah
Standing and eating pussy would be nice

it's very important. unless you would date any height at an equal preference to any other height.

How is it important?

I'm 5'9, wife is 6' with legs for days

I have 2 kids with one. She also makes more money than me and has a better education. My ego is big enough to contain this.