Why does Sup Forums hate black people?

Why does Sup Forums hate black people?

We're all white under the bottom of our feet so black people are just very tanned white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9UaawN_-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=At1FJaaKjuU
governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-high-school-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God what does that remind me of?
youtube.com/watch?v=-9UaawN_-vg

dude, if you start caring about Sup Forumsastard's posts, you'ree doomed

We don't hate black people. We hate niggers. Big difference.

there is no such thing as 'black people' you mean apes ?

Jealousy, mostly.

/thread

Was going to post this.

>Why does Sup Forums hate black people?

They smell bad and they steal. They're violent subhumans.

You going to repost this every day?

Because too many POLtards leave their containment board.
Before you reply: if it hurts, it's because it's true.

You'll never send me back.
We need to take over boards, one board at a time.

>if you disagree with my point of view, you must be a Sup Forums

fuck off nigger lover

No, don't say black are tanned white people
You're black and you should be proud to be black.
If you're born black you got a rough start in the world and the only thing you can do is move forward.
You don't need to search for love from other races.
Love yourself and that will make you strong.

>Taking threads or posts on Sup Forums seriously
If you're not here to fap or meme, you're doing something wrong.

...and stop stealing OP stuff

Ask Sup Forums

Lowest iq, lowest income, likely to be killed by other blacks for getting ahead. Tell me why would you be jealous?

>implying there are still memes on Sup Forums

This

This.

>if it hurts, it's because it's true.

Look into making an exit bag and using it

>I'll reply using green text to show I'm not a summer gag
Fuck off you nigger lover you cant even properly respond with why anyone would be jealous of a nigger

Stay mad hater

>black guy hates blacks
>his name is tom
It's almost poetic, in a way.

what's the difference between a nigger and a black person?

True. The only use this place really has anymore are fap threads.

FFS there's not even Caturday threads anymore.

This was an emergency. That man could not have made it to a public restroom. This picture is being taken out of context.

I really don't understand how that guy got famous in the first place.

>it'sbecauseit'strue

Blacks are actively participating the existing culture and society. Niggers form an antisocial subculture and act as leeches on the society. Same thing happens with white trash with the formation of neo nazi groups.

This could be because parents have them for government benefits and don't raise them. They never develop any kind of cognitive thinking skills and turn out to be dipshits who think street life is the only life to live.

You're spot on. Lower social classes have had this issue for ages. The only way to fix it is to promote and offer education.

Schools in this region spend more money on security and metal detectors with underpaid teachers.

Politicians want to keep them poor to keep their votes coming in.

the hate never came from the skin colour but rather their behaviour you dumb fuck

I can't claim to know if there's correlation between the two but it sounds reasonable. It's probably worth looking into but at the same time you should acknowledge that education has no statistically noticeable effect if the conditions at low income region homes are antisocial.

Sup Forums is filled with retards, but blacks commit so many crimes, have high disease rates, have high single mother rates, welfare and pretty much every category.

They have lower iqs, but that's not a big deal to me. The issue is the rest of the shit and them blaming white for every bad decision they make. For every bad choice their mom's and daughters make, whites get blame. Their sons don't take care of their kids, it's whites fault.

Whites are not interested in keeping niggers down. We are expanding, building and growing.

>lower iqs

Get BTFO whitey

Read a book. Their "Behavior" came out of the conditions created by the white man. Systemic oppression can drive people to do reckless things. Regardless of color. stop being such a wage cuck.

Topkek so wrong it hurts

Niggers are the only racisal group that has never had a civilization. There are African tribes that still don't have fire. Egyptians were of European descent.

They aren't oppressed you faggot they just use it as an excuse to eek and ook then chimpout and kill eachother which I don't mind good riddance but it always sucks when they kill a person

The last election ruined Sup Forums. It was invaded by the_donald posters and you can't even attempt to have a discussion over there. If you don't worship Trump, you're a paid Hillary poster.

Personally, I didn't care for any of the candidates but Sup Forums is insufferable for anything other than lurking.

120 on average, pretty spot on

But we wuz kangs

The average nigger iq is 85. The average in Africa is 70, which is borderline. That means half are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=At1FJaaKjuU

>The last election ruined Sup Forums.
wut? Sup Forums has always been a grounds for shitposting. If you disagreed with anyone before the Trump vs Hillary election, everyone just called you a JIDF shill. It hasn't changed at all.

The only real change I've noticed is that people take Alex Jones seriously now.

Massive disinformation in behalf of the American status quo.
In other words, the rich get richer, the middle class gets poorer, and mythical 'niggas' are here to scare the shit out of middle class so it won't question its predicament.

DNA doesn't lie.

White girls live black feet

Nah blacks have a much lower iq you dumb faggot. They say it's cause of where they grow up but even in ghettos blacks still have the lower graduation rate . Thats cause they are more about living off welfare then actually amounting to anything

Some troll and some believe Alex Jones, like I said, a bunch of retards. We can only hope they don't procreate and raise future retards. They're niggers, just white.

>We can only hope they don't procreate
I really don't think you have to worry about the people of Sup Forums procreating.

Tommy speaks the truth. He's a very well educated black guy. Rails against nigga culture on a daily basis.

Just read his article on Wikipedia

He is a genuinly fine man

I am not racist, but their low iq has always been obvious.

They lack self awareness at times. When you explain something to them, it goes right over their heads. Cops give them simple directions and they do the opposite. Aids rates in gay black communities remain the same, despite other groups decreasing. The only thing they understand is blame the white man when something is too hard.

Black people are fucking retarded they did DNA tests which proved they wasn't kangs niggers can't lead anything you think aliens would help niggers build pyramids?

IQ tests rely on technical information and everyday knowledge. If you're depricated of this information either by conditions or by choice then you cannot solve the problems and will get a lower score. Ask /sci/, IQ tests as the public knows them are bullshit. It's not a smartness test, it's a knowledge and education level test.

The bottom of nigs feet and palms are white because niggers were in this position when God spray-painted them

Ay, santo cielo! Cringed....baboons are apes, they (you) can never be white. Dream on.

>implying words hurt
okay normalfag

I believe you misspelled 'tainted'

Still blacks are the least intelligent race

Source?

Not true. I administer them to autistic kids, 3-7. There are multiple sections to an iq test. It's not a bunch of math and spelling questions. I have nonverbal 5 year olds who can't read or write score in the 80s. They tend to have amazing memories and visual perception.

I had it tested 119 (when entering the army (not American))
But I know for sure that I am slow learning/thinking. I am not intelligent, I just posess a certain amount of intellect
So you are correct

Kek

Look at graduation rates governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-high-school-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html

could become a funny joke if someone put more work into it

Watson a world renowned scientist even admitted it

>I am the dumb faggot

Maybe because of this LOL

Who hurt you user?

I don't hate them for their color, I hate them for their shit culture; Especially now that it is infecting civilized society.

Based on my personal experience living in Philadelphia, PA: roughly 1/4 of white people are trashy retards, while about 9/10 blacks are trashy retards.

Nigger lovers are almost as despicable as the spades themselves fuck off and die

or stop benefits for popping out little nigglets

It's to keep the gangs out you stupid fuck the gang banging niggers don't want to go if they can't have a weapon in them cause if they get caught slipping they get fucked up